Perscrpitions

Joe Arpaio=WinJoe Arpaio=Win Semo-Regulars
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
I'm new here but I was on zoklet, but thanks to your recuiting I came over here because I was tired of the bitchy mods and bullshit rules.

My idea is mostly suited for kids 13 to about 17. I've been seeing those commercials about acne medicine on tv, and at the end of one of them it said if your experifing any anxiety go see a doctor. I was wondering if you went to a doctor and said that you were socially aniixous and said you had panic attacks because you thought people where sataring at you. Would a regular doctor prescribe benzos Poe Xanax or other pills. Post your thoguhts on my idea.

Comments

• ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Fake chronic panick attacks, you'll 95% sure get a benzo.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    The doctors would probably want to talk to your parents/guardians before giving you any drugs.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The doctors would probably want to talk to your parents/guardians before giving you any drugs.

This. Plus they'll only start you on something like lorazepam at first if they even give you a benzo. It depends on the doctor/situation/psychologist
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well, the doctors will if start you on something weak,(unless you put on a real good show or have serious problems) When he/she first prescribes something you can try throwing the name of the medication you want to the doctor, you may be surprised how much you can get by just being straight up with them.

Ok so you don't get what you want the first visit, and to top everything off, whatever script you do get a happens to be very low dose. Now what happens next it up to you, you can binge eat them the first month or eat them conservatively through the month.

The point is to just make it through the month, go to your next scheduled appointment and tell your doctor that the medication only worked for the first few days and quickly stopped being effective.After this your doctor will most likely up your script in strength and number. Now is a good time to mention the name of the specific benzo or medications you are trying to get, say something like "yeah my friend takes these for panic attacks, I have noticed her being more social and active".
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Well, the doctors will if start you on something weak,(unless you put on a real good show or have serious problems) When he/she first prescribes something you can try throwing the name of the medication you want to the doctor, you may be surprised how much you can get by just being straight up with them.

Ok so you don't get what you want the first visit, and to top everything off, whatever script you do get a happens to be very low dose. Now what happens next it up to you, you can binge eat them the first month or eat them conservatively through the month.

The point is to just make it through the month, go to your next scheduled appointment and tell your doctor that the medication only worked for the first few days and quickly stopped being effective.After this your doctor will most likely up your script in strength and number. Now is a good time to mention the name of the specific benzo or medications you are trying to get, say something like "yeah my friend takes these for panic attacks, I have noticed her being more social and active".

Man, fuck long term benzo use. SWIM would sell that shit. But then again SWIM wouldn't go looking for them in the first place.