totse.info first on google search!

DailyDaily Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
34j26th.jpg

EDIT: Is this only gonna be for me since I go on it? lol. :(

Comments

• The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    it's 3 down for me. when typing in "totse" for google.

and don't delete my post nigger

yeah, NIGGER
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah it's 4 down for me and somehow The Pirate Bay totse archive wound up number 3. I have a feeling the results are more geared toward your actual searches and not an innocent person whose never heard of this place hitting search for the first time. Goddamn Google and their cookies fucking shit up and making us think results are more accurate than they are. Well I gues they are, on a personal basis.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Yeah it's 4 down for me and somehow The Pirate Bay totse archive wound up number 3. I have a feeling the results are more geared toward your actual searches and not an innocent person whose never heard of this place hitting search for the first time. Goddamn Google and their cookies fucking shit up and making us think results are more accurate than they are. Well I gues they are, on a personal basis.

Fuck :(
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    At least we're above totse2, not like it means anything to be above that shithole
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Fuck :(

Hey. We're on the first page and have always been on it. And like Dfg said, traffic will come ...
  • edited August 2010
    Hey. We're on the first page and have always been on it. And like Dfg said, traffic will come ...

This. I don't think we'll be getting any higher than third until we get some serious traffic and bots crawling us. Just sit tightly, it will happen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Don't worry, we just got Google Spider and Yahoo Spider crawling this place. THANKS TO TWITTER!

Whatever thread you post on thread gets crawled instantly.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's not even in the first page here :(
    I tried googling 'Totse.info' and it shows in 3rd
  • edited August 2010
    It's not even in the first page here :(
    I tried googling 'Totse.info' and it shows in 3rd

Goddamn. :( We need some good PR soon.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    totse.com | Erotica
    totse.com - Erotica - totse.com's Erotica Section includes visual, audio, and/or textual depictions of nudity and heterosexual, bi-sexual, homosexual, ...
    www.zoklet.net/totse/en/erotica_home/ - Cached
    How the fuck is this first? I almost never even went there... even on my totse days.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's fourth when I search... somehow www.zoklet.net/totse/en/erotica_home/ is first... wtf?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    It's not even showing up here. In fact, there's two new queries modrs2.info (mirror) and some totse[two.d4rkBb.org]

259c2tj.jpg
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    We're still below Cocklet (3rd for me), but we have improved our position drastically. Another thing I noticed, we have 65 guests. I'd like to think it was as a result of Operation Fuck Your Wall, but probably very wishful thinking. We need to keep Google Bombing and keep promoting ourselves and keep up with content, this is a long process.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    The first link to totse.info is on the 3rd page for me, if I type in totse.info it comes up second to the wikipedia totse page.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Its 3rd for me below wikipedia and zoklet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    We're still below Cocklet (3rd for me), but we have improved our position drastically. Another thing I noticed, we have 65 guests. I'd like to think it was as a result of Operation Fuck Your Wall, but probably very wishful thinking. We need to keep Google Bombing and keep promoting ourselves and keep up with content, this is a long process.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2935

Nope, it was Operation Twitter
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Well, I'll be. I'm down for this one.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Most users ever online was 100, Today at 12:19 PM.

^ Good work, guys!
  • edited August 2010
    Its different for everyone.