A Good Day

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well, although users on Zoklet think we're lacking traffic and this place is going to die etc. Well, what they didn't know, this place with a user base of 602 active users just broke Zoket record if you compare the stats,

I mean when Users migrated from Totse, Zoklet got massive hits and then it got stale, until April 2009 and then it went downhill and it continued to grow slowly and now after many months it has an active user base of around 100~ and 200 visitors which are mostly spam bots and Google spiders.

We on the other hand are flying. I mean really flying. We don't even have a working main page and we didn't we put up articles but our rank is slowly rising.

I submitted Totse to various search engines few hours ago and it takes days for them crawl the website. What took ages for Zoklet TOOK ONLY HOURS FOR TOTSE. I mean I have yahoo, google spiders checking threads. Pretty soon our site will get indexed.

Once the main page is up, we will get tons of traffic and a higher rank than Zoklet. I mean fucking higher.

What Zoklet lacks is resolve, on Totse from Admin to new user. We're are commited to one thing only, to make this place better than ever.

100%20again.JPG

100 Again :)

Just follow my lead people and contribute like mad men. Post in every section and do whatever it takes to keep the content flowing. I will do overtime and get traffic while working on the main page but you guys have to stick together and show everyone that even though we're small atm but we can easily top Zoklet or any Totse clone.

They say Zoklet is awesome, well it's if you're a troll and want to bitch all the time. Totse isn't like this, you can't bitch here because everyone is focused on learning, sharing and contributing.

If you're modding a Mac forum, start posting guides. Take source from different sites and compile them together. Link them back.

Anyone else, whatever you do. Make sure to add links to your posts. If you posting about Feeding Dogs, add links to sites which offer Dog foods and other information about Dogs. Adding pictures and formatting posts help.

The more links, the better.

Lets DO THIS!

I am going to sleep but when I wake up. I WANT TO SEE REAL FUCKING CONTENT.

Comments