[Selling] Skimmers for sale with hidden cam custom bezels

brutusbrutus New Arrival
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
This is a copy and paste from my Zoklet listing. I will also be selling here.

Right now I am listing a service, I am selling 100% custom skimmers.

The bezels are fully custom, made to look 100% OEM, and are made to whatever type of ATM you want.

The reader is also 100% custom, it is made from either identical parts as the MSRv007 or extremely similar parts. The programming is custom, all recorded information is encrypted, the reader will run for 9 days with the battery supplied, and it is rechargeable and will store over 5,000 3 track cards.

Finally, the hidden camera is of course, fully custom made to order depending on the model of ATM. The camera records in 800x600 full color resolution, no audio. The recorder will now run for 40 hours, non-stop, and is recorded in multiple avi files broken down per hour, and viewable on any computer.

Prices are as follows:

--> Custom skimmer using standard black bezel no hidden cam - $700
--> Custom skimmer using standard black bezel and custom hidden cam - $780
--> Custom skimmer for ATM of your choice no hidden cam - $800
--> Custom skimmer for ATM of your choice and custom hidden cam - $880

All prices are in USD

These are the lowest prices you will EVER find, because I am one of the only producers who make their own custom skimmers, and I am the only person who does not price gauge their products over 15x the cost

For shipping, any domestic orders I ship second day UPS, for international orders it will be expedited shipping unless you decide you want to pay extra.

PAYMENT

I accept a variety of payments now, including Moneygram, Western Union, Green Dot MoneyPak. Those are most preferred methods of payment. HOWEVER, I NOW ACCEPT PAYPAL, however there will be a 10% fee for using paypal.

Pictures can be supplied on request, and will be added to this post soon.

Contact me here on PM or via email or msn at [email protected]
All questions and additional information can be asked/requested here or via the contact methods listed above.

All spam will be ignored, names of previous clients will not be disclosed unless they choose to do so.

Will post new photos soon.

Comments

• ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Never saw the metal piece that the camera goes in, so that comes with the camera right, no extra cost?
  • brutusbrutus New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    ch1rp wrote: »
    Never saw the metal piece that the camera goes in, so that comes with the camera right, no extra cost?

Yes the camera comes with a custom housing. The housing is molded and colored to fit on any ATM.
    edited July 2010
    I am now going to offer a promotion from this site only.

The first buyer from totse.info will get a fully custom skimmer + CAM combination for only $600 USD. A savings of $280.

This is only the first buyer from totse.info
    edited July 2010
    bump.....
    This section really needs to be moved up from the bottom of the main page.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    brutus wrote: »
    bump.....
    This section really needs to be moved up from the bottom of the main page.

On it. Waiting for the Admin to finish the Vbull donation.. This is high priority on my list btw.
  • ZeeZee Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Were the pictures actually taken 2 years ago or didn't you set the date/time on your phone correctly? :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    On it. Waiting for the Admin to finish the Vbull donation.. This is high priority on my list btw.

Thanks
    Zee wrote: »
    Were the pictures actually taken 2 years ago or didn't you set the date/time on your phone correctly? :rolleyes:

They were taken a few weeks ago :confused:
    Want me to take more pics for you?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I thought this said 'humans for sale'

:thumbsdown: thumbsdown-fail-thumbs-down-reject-smiley-emoticon-000748-medium.gif
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brutus, I will be buying in a few weeks so I can study them.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Brutus, I will be buying in a few weeks so I can study them.

Sure, just shoot me an email or a PM when you're ready to buy.

Been busy recently, will update pics soon.
  • shouldersurfershouldersurfer Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Sure, just shoot me an email or a PM when you're ready to buy.

Been busy recently, will update pics soon.

This is fucking bullshit and you know it.
    You just an impersonator ''Brutus'', you just assumed the nickname of a skimmer seller in carding community and sell that same product.
    Your so-called tutorial about making skimmers is bullshit also.
    You want me to fucking believe that you will sell skimmer for 600$?You just looking to ripp a noob or two who will be stupid enough to send you money.
    You have no clue about prices of parts that you need to build a skimmer.

Your vouchers who said you're legit can suck my d_ _ k also.

If you have skimmmers for sale then post proof, pictures of skimmer with a piece of paper next to it that write your nickname , date and forum where you advertising( in this case totse.info). No fucking excuses , or'' ill do it later'' just grab the camera and fucking do it...or else you are a ripper.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RIPPER, I AM BRUTUS FROM MM AND FROM C.BIZ, YOU FUCKING STOLE MY NAME AND START SELLING SKIMMERS , YOUR ADD IS ALL OVER INTERNET. example here :http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2046564#post2046564
    I SELL ONLY IN 2 CARDING FORUMS, WHERE I ACCEPT FORUM ESCROW.YOU ARE ONLY AN IMPERSONATOR.
    I NEVER POST MY CONTACT INFO, CONTACT INFO IS ONLY GIVEN IN PM AND I DEAL WITH ESCROW ONLY MOTHER FUCKER YOU

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER, HE IS FAKE , IF YOU WANT SKIMMER GO AND SEE THE REAL DEAL ON CARDER.BIZ OR MYMARKET, I ACCEPT FORUM ESCROW

LOOK HERE:http://i27.tinypic.com/r225g3.png
    edited August 2010
    MoneyMadness get the fuck out of my threads.
  • stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    ^well that settles that
    edited August 2010
    MoneyMadness get the fuck out of my threads.

DICKHEAD , LOOK AT THIS : http://i27.tinypic.com/r225g3.png
    DID YOU POSTED THAT? BECAUSE YOU CLAIM YOU'RE ME?
    busted motherfucker, busted you are
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    shouldersurfer Make a new thread and start selling your products here. If you claim what you are, I don't think you will have any problem with selling items here.
    edited August 2010
    So what? You're Dino or MoneyMadness or someone with some grudge against me and registered my nick on some site and posted. How does that prove anything?
    Dfg wrote: »
    shouldersurfer Make a new thread and start selling your products here. If you claim what you are, I don't think you will have any problem with selling items here.

He can't make a thread because he's full of shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    So what? You're Dino or MoneyMadness or someone with some grudge against me and registered my nick on some site and posted. How does that prove anything?

He can't make a thread because he's full of shit.

I want him to compete here and show that he is the real deal. You can't just come in here and post screenshots and say this is fake etc. We need more than that.
    edited August 2010
    brb with the proof.:D
    this will end soon.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW , I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU OR YOUR SHIT FORUM,I CARE ABOUT MY NAME.
    THIS FUCKER CLAIM TO BE ME.
    YOU SO FUCKING STUPID THAT YOU ACCEPT ADVERTISING FOR SKIMMER WITHOUT EVEN 1 PROOF? THEN YOU DESERVE YOUR FAITH.
    I CAME HERE TO POST TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASSES YOUR FUCKING MONEY, SO YOU DONT GET RIPPED BY THIS FUCKER.

IF HE SAY HE IS ''BRUTUS'' FROM THE CARDING FORUMS, WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF?

ALL OF YOU GO AND DEAL WITH BRUTUS IN MYMARKET OR IN CARDER.BIZ, THAT IS REAL ONE.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg, do not allow the OP to most anymore info regarding this subject. He is a scammer who wants your money in exchange for nothing.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Dfg, do not allow the OP to most anymore info regarding this subject. He is a scammer who wants your money in exchange for nothing.

Let me verify things before taking action.
    edited August 2010
    LOOK DFG, I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR PM'S , YOU SEEM TO SUPPORT THAT CUNT, EVEN WHEN FUCKING PROOF IS SO OBVIOUS.
    IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME, GO AND REGISTER IN EITHER ONE, CARDER.BIZ OR MYMARKET.WS AND WE TALK THERE.
    IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS SARADE IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE HAND IN HAND WITH THAT FUCKING CUNT.

HERE ANOTHER SCREENSHOTS, DO YOU SEE YOUR NAME SOMEWHERE?
    http://i29.tinypic.com/2e17zaf.png

MY JOB IS DONE HERE, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE FORUM, SO FEEL FREE TO BAN ME IF YOU WANT, BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE BETTER OF YOUR USERS, NOT SUPPORT THE FUCKING RIPPERS
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    LOOK DFG, I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR PM'S , YOU SEEM TO SUPPORT THAT CUNT, EVEN WHEN FUCKING PROOF IS SO OBVIOUS.
    IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME, GO AND REGISTER IN EITHER ONE, CARDER.BIZ OR MYMARKET.WS AND WE TALK THERE.
    IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS SARADE IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE HAND IN HAND WITH THAT FUCKING CUNT.

HERE ANOTHER SCREENSHOTS, DO YOU SEE YOUR NAME SOMEWHERE?
    http://i29.tinypic.com/2e17zaf.png

MY JOB IS DONE HERE, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE FORUM, SO FEEL FREE TO BAN ME IF YOU WANT, BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE BETTER OF YOUR USERS, NOT SUPPORT THE FUCKING RIPPERS

A) I am not going to ban anyone at this point. I am just following the protocol I need to confirm and talk to both parties before doing anything. Jumping the gun doesn't help either.

Locking this trade

Reason: Resolving dispute.
This discussion has been closed.