Scars

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
I have this awesome scar that cuts across the side of the middle of my right forearm. I got it from lifting a shelf, but when people ask, I say, "Knife fight." Takes them awhile to realize I'm bullshitting them :D

What's your favourite scar?

Comments

• The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    got a nice one on my chest from a pacemaker... I tell people I was stabbed and a real long one on my arm. I tell people it was from a hook haha.
  • edited August 2010
    The one over my inguinal canal :D
  • CitizenUziCitizenUzi Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    It's pretty gay to lie about your scars.

I got some nice ones on my forehead, shoulder and arm from a motorcycle wreck. Some other older ones from a large burn and a glass table also on my arms.... as well as assorted road rash.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bleh, all of mine are lame. I scar too easily. Most of mine are actually from playing with dogs. I don't know why, but the dogs I play with always seem to have the sharpest effing toenails. >.<
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    I got one on my leg. Me and a friend were playing around with metal mop sticks about 9 years ago and he accidently stabbed me with it. I never got it stitched up and it looks like a gun shot wound.

"Yeah, had to stop that guy from mugging my girl and he fucking shot me, these niggers yo".
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't say mine are from badass shit because most of them are from funny drunken shit.

My favourite (as far as stories go) is this whole series of scars I have along the left side of my body. There's one on my hip, my shoulder, a couple up my forearm, and one on my wrist. What happened was I'd gotten really stoned and we went for a bike ride through the neighbourhood. We came up to this T-intersection and were turning left but instead of slowing down to take the turn, I thought "Why not powerslide this bitch?" and sped up, leaned left, and hit the brakes hard. What I didn't realize was that there was a bunch of gravel and pebbles and shit on the road which caused my wheels to almost instantly slip out from under me and sent me skidding across the road and almost onto the shoulder cause I was going so fast. It didn't really hurt, despite my entire arm and some of my side getting scraped up and roadrashed to shit. It was bleeding hardcore but for some reason my buddy wouldn't let me wash it off at his house and we went to see some movie. When I bought my ticket I was covered in blood and gravel dust from the crash, having not washed off, and the ticket girl almost didn't let me in but I told her I'd was up right away. Ahaha
  • edited August 2010
    i have one on my lower leg from when a friend and i were playing catch with a cattle prod and he made a bad throw

and one on my kneecap from when i was harvesting fennel on a farm and trying to cut the root off and cut right through the root and my knee.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited August 2010
    Got one across the back of my hand, like starting between the knuckles of my index and middle finger and going down a couple of inches. Did it with a stanley knife I knocked accidently, was about 5mm away from severing a tendon.
  • edited August 2010
    I only have a few scars, from really retarded stuff like chicken pox and splitting my head open. That was pretty funny actually - I was trying to swing round and do a full backwards rotation on a chain-link fence and I forgot that the fence was about half a meter off the ground.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    i have FML carved in large letters on my lower calf from when i was in a mental asylum

yes it sucked that bad
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    I got mine while intoxicated and wrestling with a friend who was bigger than me, he shoved me around, until my elbow landed in a double pane window, took this picture after the staples were in

av4dbr.jpg

this thread is worthless without pics
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've got a shit ton of little burn marks on my forearm. I was drunk and double dared by a friend to put out a ton of lit matches on my skin. Hurt like fuck the next morning.

Man I'm a dumbass :facepalm:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Have a two inch long scar on the side of my head where shrapnel hit me from an RPG smashing in to a truck in front of us. Remember kids, if you're in a warzone, wear your helmet. :facepalm:

Now hair won't grow there and it looks kind of goofy. At least there is a story I suppose.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    the dogs I play with always seem to have the sharpest effing toenails. >.<

cf40iy5q.jpglol:o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have a "V" shaped scar on my lower lip from trying to give my asshole dog a kiss. I love that bitch.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I've got a 4" scar on my belly from getting sliced with a shovel, it happened nearly ten years ago and its only just starting to blend in with no pink/redness.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    i have FML carved in large letters on my lower calf from when i was in a mental asylum

yes it sucked that bad

Pics.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    Kamuy wrote: »
    I've got a 4" scar on my belly from getting sliced with a shovel, it happened nearly ten years ago and its only just starting to blend in with no pink/redness.

How the hell do you even manage that? Did you hit on a construction worker or something?