When do you usually go to bed?

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In before "when I get tired" - When do you get tired?

I find myself letting times slip away during the summer break. I just go to sleep later and later everyday, until its like, 6am or something retarded.

Tonight I'll be going to bed at about 1am I suppose, I have to be nice and awake tomorrow.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    3am-6am, unless i have to do something the next day , or tired.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually get tired around 2 or 3 in the morning. But everyone else in my household gets sick of being kept up by lights on, and me making tons of noise, so I usually have to go to bed a lot earlier...
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited August 2010
    Half Past
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sometimes 3am, sometimes I stay up until 9-10am, sometimes i stay up all night till like 6pm. I have a FUCKED up sleep schedule. Prolly due to lots of Oxycontin
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Sometimes 3am, sometimes I stay up until 9-10am, sometimes i stay up all night till like 6pm. I have a FUCKED up sleep schedule.

This, and sometimes I don't sleep for 2-3 days.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Usually between mid-night and 2-3am before I started college. Now it's closer to 10-12. Trying to sleep @ 10pm just feels so early.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I usually don't get to sleep until 9-11am. I don't sleep at night.
  • edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Usually between mid-night and 2-3am before I started college. Now it's closer to 10-12. Trying to sleep @ 10pm just feels so early.

Hahaa, I know what you mean. You'll soon start getting used to the early nights and mornings. You'll start getting tired at 10.

Also, Daily - How do you not sleep for that long!
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    2, 2:30 am. I usually watch a movie at 1 am or later. I wake up at 9:30 am so it evens things out.
  • edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

This. I have been know to stay up until 11:00 A.MM. and sleep until 5:00 P.M. but I'm trying to get back in regulation for school coming up.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Also, Daily - How do you not sleep for that long!

Willpower, ma nigga. I exercise a lot and have a good diet, too. Your general stamina will increase and you won't get tired that easily.

What happens is, if I get tired when I'm sitting on my computer and whatever, I'll just go out and talk to people and I'll just get all of my energy back. People assume I do drugs but I barely do any. Just keep doing something productive, and don't get too comfortable when sitting down or you'll fall asleep. Also music helps A LOT. I never drink coffee or any caffeinated drinks cos they'll give you a boost for a few minutes and make you feel sluggish for the rest of the day. Fapping also helps, believe it or not.
  • edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Willpower, ma nigga. I exercise a lot and have a good diet, too. Your general stamina will increase and you won't get tired that easily.

What happens is, if I get tired when I'm sitting on my computer and whatever, I'll just go out and talk to people and I'll just get all of my energy back. People assume I do drugs but I barely do any. Just keep doing something productive, and don't get too comfortable when sitting down or you'll fall asleep. Also music helps A LOT. I never drink coffee or any caffeinated drinks cos they'll give you a boost for a few minutes and make you feel sluggish for the rest of the day. Fapping also helps, believe it or not.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Gets to a point with me that I usually feel so tired, I can't wake myself up enough even if I DO go out, or whatever. Usually just fall asleep standing up, or feel like shit the whole day.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    9:30

i haz work at 7
  • edited August 2010
    I woke up early in the morning for the first time in a while ...
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Really, it depends. During the school year 1 AM was pretty common for a 6 AM wakeup (I don't need a lot of sleep). During summer break, it's pretty variable. Usually it was 11 PM - midnight (my body clock doesn't let me sleep much past 8 AM unless I've really fucked myself over), these days it's gone back to 9 or 10 PM. Of course, then I'll wake up at 2 AM and be up until 9 or 10 PM.
  • edited August 2010
    I've been going to bed at around 1am every night this summer and waking up again at around 9-10 am. It's pretty good, gives me a lot of time to do nothing.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually get to bed around breakfast time.
  • usernameunavailableusernameunavailable New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    Right when the sun starts to make the sky turn blue I get tired.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    if i have class the next morning, then 12 am. otherwise, probably 3 am
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Depends what drugs I am currently on, but generally 12-1. wake up at 5am do some drugs and nod tile half past nine.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I'm a bit of an old man and have a nap in the day and stay up later at night.

Usuallt a nap in the afternoon and then bed at 2-4am, unless I'm stoned, in which case I sleep 20 minutes after blazing up. Pisses me off.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    Around 3 in the morning... Later if i got nothing special to do the day after.