my dong is on fire

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was handling some hot peppers my friend gave me, putting them up to dry and stuff. Then I took a piss before I washed my hands. Now my weiner hurts, what should I do?

Comments

• Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was handling some hot peppers my friend gave me, putting them up to dry and stuff. Then I took a piss before I washed my hands. Now my weiner hurts, what should I do?

Stick your dick into a jar of mustard, wrap cheese and ham around it, I'm sure your sister can figure out the rest.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Stick your penis in a breadroll or wrap a lasagna noodle around it because starch offsets the heat. Beer has starch in it too.
  • edited August 2010
    put it under some hot water, pat it dry, and then apply oil
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Stick your dick into a jar of mustard, wrap cheese and ham around it, I'm sure your sister can figure out the rest.

I wish I had a sister. I can never experience wincest....:(
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol, I managed to do that once when I was fooling around with a girl while I was cooking. She was not pleased. Probably because I kept laughing, generally not a good idea if you want to get laid later....
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Lol, I managed to do that once when I was fooling around with a girl while I was cooking. She was not pleased. Probably because I kept laughing, generally not a good idea if you want to get laid later....

I might actually do this on purpose if I end up fucking my ex again....:cool:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Inject morphine directly into your penis.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    dump your balls into a vat of vinegar. the acid should neutralize the burning.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Use wet soil. It will cool down your weiner. Btw try Liquid Nitrogen, it will give you instant relief :).
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    1 time i 8 a bunch of hot wings cus it was a chalinge and they were hobineros and then ok so i went 2 los vegas 2 visit famly the next day and the hole trip i had stomich problims and then i went 2 p 1 time and it berned coming out so bad and it was very cloudy cus i think i didnt drink enuff water and all the spicy bult up it was not a pritty site :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just go and masturbate, the friction caused by fapping should neutralize the heat from the peppers
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Hey guess what?

In all seriousness, I had something similar when I got CS gassed. Just gotta ride it out, bro.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Milk is actually the best counteractive against capsaicin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin#Food
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    stomich

you spelled stomach SURPrisingly ACcURATE FoR BRAN:oN
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pain you're going to just have to endure. Sucks to be you :)

... at least you didn't hit your balls hard so that youre on the floor or something. thats worse
    edited August 2010
    luckily my ordeal was over about 30 minutes after I posted this. I'm sure my weewee will get into other crazy shenanigans for you people to lol at though....