Blending the fuck in

BigBroBigBro Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
Not standing out. It's handy when you're doing anything ethically questionable. Post your tips for blending in (ie; not standing out).

Whenever I don't want to stick out, I throw on the obligatory faded jeans, plain shirt, plain hoodie with a plain cap. But you have to be careful not to be too plain, or you'll stand out in an area full of well dressed people.

Anyway, post your thoughts/ideas, etc.

Comments

• SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    Chucks, plain straight cut Levis 501s, unbuttoned short sleeved-collar shirt with shirt underneath.

DO NOT DO: Trenchcoat + Sunglasses.

:cool:
  • edited August 2010
    Plain clothing. Follow the trends in your area OH GOD I JUST SAT ON MY BALLS, FUCK.

But yeah, don't dress to stand out - it's really that simple.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^I lol'd hard
  • edited August 2010
    I think it depends entirely where you are. Are you at a cowboy convention? A trasvestite festival? Or in a mall? I think they all demand radically different outfits to blend.
  • edited August 2010
    Black t-shirt, jeans.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    Not standing out. It's handy when you're doing anything ethically questionable. Post your tips for blending in (ie; not standing out).

Whenever I don't want to stick out, I throw on the obligatory faded jeans, plain shirt, plain hoodie with a plain cap. But you have to be careful not to be too plain, or you'll stand out in an area full of well dressed people.

Anyway, post your thoughts/ideas, etc.

thats wut i were on a daily basis :o:o:o:o sept in the winter i were the hoody not the sumer cus then its 2 hot
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Christ, t-shirt and jeans with sneakers. Everyone fucking wears that. And in the winter, a sweater.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't trust hooded people, I view them as shady.
  • edited August 2010
    Wear a pair of Converse if you can, they seem to the be shoe that basically EVERYONE wears.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's not that hard unless you're mcrjtn and run around in a fuckin' trench coat looking like a child molesterer.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Usually I wear a tshirt and jeans. But yeah, you have to dress for the place and the occasion.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Looks at those that are laborers, low on the economical level. That is how you want it. Steel toed boots(use leather, faster) blue jeans(no dark or black) or cargo pants, and a off white t-shirt. Wear only clothes in season. If you're out of season you may become visual.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I go for the Mr. Rodgers look.

although im 27 i like his style and sweaters kick ass.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    I go for the Mr. Rodgers look.

although im 27 i like his style and sweaters kick ass.

Mr.-Rogers-and-gorilla.jpg

The one on the left amirite?

Real cool jacket.
  • edited June 2011
    Gorillaz r kewl.

also, I like to wear jeans + w.e shirt would be most fitting; will wear dress pants if i have to..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Check my guide out here. May be of some help.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    Spook wrote: »
    Chucks, plain straight cut Levis 501s, unbuttoned short sleeved-collar shirt with shirt underneath.

DO NOT DO: Trenchcoat + Sunglasses.

:cool:

Unless you're in business district.