What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? — Totseans

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

CloudcatCloudcat Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
A sheet of paper.

Comments

  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    A sheet of paper.

    That's nothing. I used to dissolve toilet paper on my tongue until I realized there were a lot of chemicals in them.

    For me, I'd have to say bird shit. It splattered into my mouth when I was a tot. My mommy rinsed my mouth and took me to the doctor afterwards just to be safe.

    Also, wouldn't this thread be better in Oral Indulgences? :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    KFC double down.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was a bit of a sand connoisseur back in preschool.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Also, wouldn't this thread be better in Oral Indulgences? :o

    Oral Indulgences is a legit forum. Half Baked is more for stupid shit like this :o

    I forgot to mention that I've also eaten a dead rat before, but that was more for survival than anything else, so there's nothing weird about that right??
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Oral Indulgences is a legit forum. Half Baked is more for stupid shit like this :o

    I forgot to mention that I've also eaten a dead rat before, but that was more for survival than anything else, so there's nothing weird about that right??

    Are you saying that paper or poo isn't legit food?

    I am sorely disappointed by your lack of class, good sir.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Are you saying that paper or poo isn't legit food?

    I am sorely disappointed by your lack of class, good sir.

    Ive feasted on scorpions and cow utters before. As well as paper and the brain of the pig.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    A cactus coated in cinnamon.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    Robin Williams dick
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Roll-on deodorant (non-toxic).
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Quail egg
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
    rabbit ears
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    A cactus coated in cinnamon.

    Nopal for the win.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    KFC double down.

    I've had one. Was the worst thing i've ever eaten at a fast food establishment.

    I've eated eel and goose. Good shit, lol.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    theinvader wrote: »

    I've eated eel and goose. Good shit, lol.

    Yum. If you were Asian, that'd be some of the least weird foods :D

    In high school, I did a project on jellyfish, so I brought some jellyfish to school for everybody to eat. All the white kids were, "WTF aren't they poisonous?" :facepalm:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cock.

    really. I have eaten rooster meat before.
  • edited August 2010
    Probably the loads of 4 men. I dont know whether you would consider that eating or drinking?:)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Probably the loads of 4 men. I dont know whether you would consider that eating or drinking?:)

    If you're gay, why would that be weird for you? Fail is fail.
  • edited August 2010
    I've not consumed but have had cat shit in my mouth. My friend had a pipe and we were smoking on it. I passed it to her and and she let her arm down. While this was happening, one of her cats rubbed its ass against the pipe, and needless to say, that sucked .... Toxoplasmosis, anyone?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Weirdest? Probably either turtle soup, or shark fin soup, but both are exceptionally tasty.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Paper, plastic, marbles, my grandmums medicine, 0.5mm lead, 0.7mm lead, glue you find on mail, stamps.

    This was when I was kid, though.

    As for real food.
    Solidified blood, it tasted like egg though. Iono why.
    Oriental restaurants serve unusual types of food, but it taste good if you mix the right stuff with it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Blood sausage. Maybe not sound weird to many but is weird to many others. If you think its just meat your wrong. look it up and find out if you dont know. Also tates good but is a weird concept. Not a grose concept it was just odd for a wisconsinite like myself. Skyline chilli. That struck me as odd.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Blood sausage. Maybe not sound weird to many but is weird to many others. If you think its just meat your wrong. look it up and find out if you dont know. Also tates good but is a weird concept. Not a grose concept it was just odd for a wisconsinite like myself. Skyline chilli. That struck me as odd.

    You talkin bout "blood pudding?" just googled it sounded interesting..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    okay dude that shits sounds fucking disgusting, did it have the metallic blood taste from the iron?
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    A sheet of paper.

    highest-fiber-diet.gif
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    You talkin bout "blood pudding?" just googled it sounded interesting..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

    Blood pudding and blood sausage are basically the same thing but they do make both. Only difference is one is in a link and one is in a bowl. Disgusting though. Only a tad. but yeah the thickness is made with the way its cooked and the iron. Gross concept and a gross food.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I ate a roach.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    KFC double down.

    Disgusting

    Thank god they wont sell that in Canada or at the very least anywhere in BC


    My friends think it is fucking strange that I love Tandoori chicken
    I cant get enough if it is cooked right
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nothing really stands out. One time I ate a habanero pepper for no reason. :mad:.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never ate a double down. Those things look so fucking sick. The weirdest thing I ever ate was crickets.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dried worms that had powdered cheese on them from Mexico! They actually were not too bad.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Blood pudding and blood sausage are basically the same thing but they do make both. Only difference is one is in a link and one is in a bowl. Disgusting though. Only a tad. but yeah the thickness is made with the way its cooked and the iron. Gross concept and a gross food.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pudding

    Sounds much more appetizing just 'cause it's not a bunch of dried up blood.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    You can buy blocks of congealed pork blood at Chinese markets. We just steam them or boil them with whatever other ingredients we want.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would give my right nut to have a double down :angry:
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    I would give my right nut to have a double down :angry:

    Hyperbole or not, that trade is as lopsided as your sack would be afterward.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Hyperbole or not, that trade is as lopsided as your sack would be afterward.

    I lol'd at this.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited August 2010
    Live crickets.
Sign In or Register to comment.