edited August 2010
    the bunch of ludicrously tranquilized Canadians/Americans
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited August 2010
    BTLCA... i like it :thumbsup:
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gonna drop this right here, our thread in song form:

haha shit, that's not it at all. but tyson is badass so ill leave that. HERES the song

edited August 2010
    Also, that article about crack/cocaine made me fucking lol.
    edited August 2010
    Damn, that's the thanks I get? When you know I'm the one that started all this fucking gangsta shit.
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    what's goin on here?
    edited August 2010
    Nothing fuck off
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    HAI RETARDED THREAD :o:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    HAI RETARDED THREAD :o:o

sup nigga. :hai:
    edited August 2010
    so apparently someone went and told dfg i should be mod :o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    so apparently someone went and told dfg i should be mod :o

You can thank me for that, bud.

I got yo back nigga.

I actually PMed him because of the secret coding forum. I told him you could "code like a mad cunt" and that you wanted to mod *NIX. He said two mods per section, so you're probably golden.
    edited August 2010
    yea, he said it was you, thanks. he said i need to actually post in the forum before i can mod it tho :confused::mad: i guess i have to start thinking of something to post
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    lolowned. At least you're in the secret forum.
    edited August 2010
    shhhhh, dont tell anyone ;)
    edited August 2010
    shudlee boop boodlee diddlee oooooooooh zeen!

(lolwut?)
    edited August 2010
    if i get made mod of the linux forum, im making a TRT clone (its ok tho, cuz im a TRT regular;)). its gonna be call "The Debian Apreciation Thread," just cuz it seems most (of the 5 other posters :rolleyes:) people there use fedora 2w388ic_th.gif and i luv debian

edit: now that i think about it, thats now as lulzy as i first thought... maybe i should go to bed now...
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010

I miss anything in the last few days?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Alright, who tagged this thread with that arab shit?

C'mon boys, we gotta keep this American, screw those faggots, and canadians, too.
    edited August 2010
    Canadians aren't faggots.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Alright, who tagged this thread with that arab shit?

C'mon boys, we gotta keep this American, screw those faggots, and canadians, too.

Allah u akbar?
    edited August 2010
    Also, do you guys think this makes me an asshole? I know you aren't women and so it isn't really fair, but women are fucked.

So what happened was that on Saturday some kid who was a friend of my girl's, I don't know how close of a friend, died from a massive heart attack when he was on shrooms. Thing is, the guy had a bad heart condition and knew it. Now, everybody around me (the drug-ignorant ones, anyway) are talking so much shit about mushrooms that I had to say something.

Basically the jist of my explosion/rant at my girlfriend was; You wouldn't blame the vehicle if some blind dude got behind the wheel and killed himself, so how does it make sense to chastise mushrooms when this kid knew full well he had a bad heart?

I wasn't even trying to be a dick, but everybody was talking about mushrooms like they were the fucking devil, I just made the point that it's really the kid's own fault, not the drugs.

And I've now dug myself a deep hole. Do I A) Just give it up and agree with her or B) Keep my ground and defend mushrooms?

I mean it's not like I'm being a dick about it, I was consoling her and shit but she just kicked me out because I said that maybe the mushrooms weren't really solely at fault.

Fuck, I need to trip.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow, you're a real dick.
    edited August 2010
    Hmm well I suppose I did basically call her dead friend an idiot, but she should know better than to talk shit about mushrooms.

Haha ah fuck
    edited August 2010
    btw i have more posts in your own forum than you do, you fucking shitmoth
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    btw i have more posts in your own forum than you do, you fucking shitmoth

A shit leopard can't change its spots.
    edited August 2010
    Also, do you guys think this makes me an asshole? I know you aren't women and so it isn't really fair, but women are fucked.

So what happened was that on Saturday some kid who was a friend of my girl's, I don't know how close of a friend, died from a massive heart attack when he was on shrooms. Thing is, the guy had a bad heart condition and knew it. Now, everybody around me (the drug-ignorant ones, anyway) are talking so much shit about mushrooms that I had to say something.

Basically the jist of my explosion/rant at my girlfriend was; You wouldn't blame the vehicle if some blind dude got behind the wheel and killed himself, so how does it make sense to chastise mushrooms when this kid knew full well he had a bad heart?

I wasn't even trying to be a dick, but everybody was talking about mushrooms like they were the fucking devil, I just made the point that it's really the kid's own fault, not the drugs.

And I've now dug myself a deep hole. Do I A) Just give it up and agree with her or B) Keep my ground and defend mushrooms?

I mean it's not like I'm being a dick about it, I was consoling her and shit but she just kicked me out because I said that maybe the mushrooms weren't really solely at fault.

Fuck, I need to trip.

Huff jenkem and show her what a real drug is like.:thumbsup:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    FFFUUUUUU- Only 2 weeks until I'm back in classes.

FUCK. ME.
    edited August 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Huff jenkem and show her what a real drug is like.:thumbsup:

What should I eat to produce some Grade A, hand made quality shit (no pun intended)

Also, sucks to be you 1337. I'm off til January. Aha aha haaa
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fractals you got my vote bro.

80mg of oxy up the nosey :thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    so im gonna be the only non mod eh? fuck you niggers, every last one of you
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    If we get a cannabis section you got my vote mr.blunt :D
    edited August 2010
    What should I eat to produce some Grade A, hand made quality shit (no pun intended)

Also, sucks to be you 1337. I'm off til January. Aha aha haaa

Eat nothing but two pints of blue berries everyday for three days. Then eat a diet of exclusively yogurt and meat products for a weak. This will first clean your bowels, then promote the growth of a particularly strong variety of gastrointestinal microbes that allows for the most potent jenkem known to man.
    edited August 2010
    but she should know better than to talk shit about mushrooms.

this:mad:
    A shit leopard can't change its spots.

and def this... smell that? thats a shit storm brewing...
    so im gonna be the only non mod eh? fuck you niggers, every last one of you

:D
  • edited August 2010

Fuck, I need to trip.

Unless she is being a total cunt (which she's being a cunt, but not absolute) make her think she's right and it's all kosher. Even if she's wrong, she's right. Women in general are self righteous, self obsessed gold diggers. I agree though it's that dude's fault. He should know that psilocybin is well known to cause vascular constriction and should realize when enough is enough. Who's to say some other cause in the future would not have also cause a heart attack? He sounds like he was in poor health as it is.
    edited August 2010
    fuck dis shit mang, im getting carpal tunnel from typing too much at work
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    cXQqZ.jpg
    Me doing a bit of shopping.
    edited August 2010
    cXQqZ.jpg
    Me doing a bit of shopping.

lol thats awesome i watched it at least 100 times
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Watch the guy in the green shirt, he jumps like a bitch when he sees the nig.
    edited August 2010
    I like the second one

Sweet flying fuck was I driving the sketchiest fucking truck today... Our foreman slept in so I had to drive and our normal truck, which is bomb as fuck, was at the shop so we got stuck with this piece of shit old Ford F250. The thing was a fucking pile. I turned into this roundabout, and just as I was partway into it but still in the lane, the thing just stopped. It didn't stall, it kept running, but I had the gas pedal to the floor and it wasn't doing shit. I had to just pump it anytime I wanted to actually hit the gas, and had to downshift (its an automatic, not standard) any time I wanted to stop. The thing would be idling just rev by itself, the RPM was just bouncing around between 1 and 2 when it was idling...

Not to mention I haven't towed a trailer in ages and we have a HUGE trailer to pull around ride on mowers and shit. I took out a few pylons going through construction.

BUT, got paid extra because technically I was the foreman. Hell yeah.
    edited August 2010
    The only shirts I have that aren't just plain colours are band shirts, or ones with trippy shit on them, not just some joke you can wear twice and then it gets old to everybody.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Humble retarded thread, i bring you gifts of facebook gangstas in my town.

288tand.jpg

So much :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    ^So which one's you?:confused:

Seriously though, people talk like that IRL? I thought we internet low lifes made up such styles of speech for our own entertainment?:confused:

To think, the world is actually filled with such ignorance, and that the terrible people on the internet are innocent victims, hiding from the brutal reality of life behind a veil of satire.....:sad:
    edited August 2010
    I don't know if you've ever toked in a van
    or ran out of papes and had to smoke in a can
    but I have, well, once or twice
    edited August 2010