Lebron goes to Miami; Cleveland burns shit

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck that bitch ass nigger! I burned my Lebron shirt in the street.

Comments

• 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yea that fucker deserted all of us in Ohio. Miami, really? They're not gonna win SHIT
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was really hoping that he'd shock everyone and join the wizards.
    edited July 2010
    I was really hoping that he'd shock everyone and join the wizards.

or the clippers :p
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    What a slap in the face to the people of Cleveland.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's no way this can surprise you, honestly.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    47 47 47 wrote: »
    Yea that fucker deserted all of us in Ohio. Miami, really? They're not gonna win SHIT

Pfff; what did he ever win in Cleveland?

Without Lebron Cleveland's probably not even a playoff team anymore. Miami is like a far more advanced version of the Celtics now. Though they don't have Rondo or a bench I suppose.

Should be interesting to see where they go.

If I lived in Cleveland I'd probably be trying to hunt him down in Miami right now. I can't wait until he has to go back an play a game in Cleveland.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bahaha I'm loving this story.

Dan Gilbert is so obviously butthurt as fuck. Along with the rest of Cleveland. I saw all this on TSN and was laughing my ass of the whole time.

All these guys they interviewed all said the same shit "We've loved, cheered, and supported him FOR SEVEN YEARS and this is how he treats us?!?!:(:mad::(" -- How can you call yourself a fan of a player when you so ravenously turn on him for deciding that he can better further his career in a different city? That's NOT being a fan nor is it being supportive, in any way.

Burning his jerseys, shoes, etc etc is pointless. If you were enough of a fan to buy his shit, I'd think you'd have some respect for the guy regardless of what team he plays on. But at the end of the day he's just sitting there thinking to himself "Ah well, at least they still paid money for it, aha aha aha!" and counting his millions of dollars.

The guy was unrestricted, he "served his term" with Cleveland and decided to move on, how is this such a huge offense to so many people.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Bahaha I'm loving this story.

Dan Gilbert is so obviously butthurt as fuck. Along with the rest of Cleveland. I saw all this on TSN and was laughing my ass of the whole time.

All these guys they interviewed all said the same shit "We've loved, cheered, and supported him FOR SEVEN YEARS and this is how he treats us?!?!:(:mad::(" -- How can you call yourself a fan of a player when you so ravenously turn on him for deciding that he can better further his career in a different city? That's NOT being a fan nor is it being supportive, in any way.

Burning his jerseys, shoes, etc etc is pointless. If you were enough of a fan to buy his shit, I'd think you'd have some respect for the guy regardless of what team he plays on. But at the end of the day he's just sitting there thinking to himself "Ah well, at least they still paid money for it, aha aha aha!" and counting his millions of dollars.

The guy was unrestricted, he "served his term" with Cleveland and decided to move on, how is this such a huge offense to so many people.

There was pretty much a guarantee of major butthurt happening when he made the decision.
  • ArcadeArcade Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    The heat still wont win a title...and lebron is a bitch for doing that whole 1 hour public presentation.
    edited July 2010
    At least now everyone in Cincinnati can stop pretending we like Cleveland :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    There's no way this can surprise you, honestly.

This. He was obviously going to go with Wade and Bosh, and everyone should of known when they both signed with Miami.

I will never understand why a fucking one hour special was necessary though.. It took five seconds to announce the decision.
  • ashenbloodashenblood Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    I can't wait until he has to go back an play a game in Cleveland.

lol
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Residing in Miami I'm glad about the decision but hardly understand the amount of butthurt coming from people. Sometimes your team is awesome, sometimes it sucks. You can't expect the guy to do anything but try and line his pockets.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    line his knuckles with rings is more like it. i knew it was happening when the other two signed with miami, but did not have an official contract yet.