Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    If it's not you, then this is really weird.

Meh, he's decent looking. Not ugly by any means, but in my opinion, also not really attractive or anything. Just sort of average. =/
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Looks like a fucking vulture
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Better looking then me. So he gets a 6/10. No Homo.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Average gringo.
  • edited August 2010
    Bonus points for the one who can guess his precise nationality/ethnicity (and no, 'white' is not a race)
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Eastern European.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Honduran. He's not very good looking, and I used to be gay.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Eastern European.

I'm going with the Nordic races.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Honduran. He's not very good looking, and I used to be gay.

How did you "used to be gay." .... That typical high school gay fad shit? I never understood that.

Anyway, that guy is not what I would call attractive. Something about his face. And being a kid might be part of it.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    ... I used to be gay.

Fuck off, attention whore. There is no such thing as "I used to be gay". You're either gay or you're not. This kind of people really pisses me off. Being gay is not a choice, it's the way you're born. And admitting to it if you are is hard enough without idiots like you making the world believe I chose to be gay. No I didn't. It just so happens to be that I like girls. I just realised that one day, I didn't choose it. Just like my race, my height or other genetic properties. Not that I have a problem with my sexual orientation, but a lot of people do, and your kind of attention whoring yuppies is not helping.

On topic: The guy looks like an asshole in my opinion. But whatever.
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    How did you "used to be gay." .... That typical high school gay fad shit? I never understood that.

Anyway, that guy is not what I would call attractive. Something about his face. And being a kid might be part of it.

In grade 9, I trolled my entire level by pretending to be gay. I actually got into it quite well, and if I didn't stop, I might actually be gay now :o Sounds stupid now, but at the time, it was great fun.
    edited August 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    Fuck off, attention whore. There is no such thing as "I used to be gay". You're either gay or you're not. This kind of people really pisses me off. Being gay is not a choice, it's the way you're born. And admitting to it if you are is hard enough without idiots like you making the world believe I chose to be gay. No I didn't. It just so happens to be that I like girls. I just realised that one day, I didn't choose it. Just like my race, my height or other genetic properties. Not that I have a problem with my sexual orientation, but a lot of people do, and your kind of attention whoring yuppies is not helping.

Calm down bromeigo. And as I said, he is probably talking about that stupid ass fad that is current in high schools. Prending to be gay for the attenshun.

None of my friends that are gay/lesbian, have decided "Oh wait gais, I'm not ghey! lulz!"
    edited August 2010
    In grade 9, I trolled my entire level by pretending to be gay. I actually got into it quite well, and if I didn't stop, I might actually be gay now :o Sounds stupid now, but at the time, it was great fun.

Hell yes! I was right. I win the internets!
    edited August 2010

acid_drop wrote: »
    Calm down bromeigo. And as I said, he is probably talking about that stupid ass fad that is current in high schools. Prending to be gay for the attenshun.

None of my friends that are gay/lesbian, have decided "Oh wait gais, I'm not ghey! lulz!"

Acid is right. And it worked. I did it again today. It worked again. You got maaaaaaaaaad :D
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Not a fucking chance, he's one that the girls who are left with no one at the end of the night would go with. He looks like sonic the fucking hedgehog.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Acid is right. And it worked. I did it again today. It worked again. You got maaaaaaaaaad :D

Yes I did. Because you are exactly the sort of people I'm talking about. Because a lot of people are convinced you can actually choose to be (not) gay and I just need to grow up and make the right choice. And they all see the current wave of teenagers going trough a gay-phase as proof for that assumption. "Look at your cousin Harry, he used to be gay and he grew out of it when he turned 15. You're 21, stop acting like a kid and find yourself a man."
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited August 2010
    He looks eastern European. His nose is bigger than the rest of his face and it looks out of place. Having a skin head does nothing to complement it and only draws more attention to his worse features. A little bit more hair for some character.

For example, the first picture has character, the second, looks like a thug with downs-syndrome. Only some people suit a shaved head.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes I did. Because you are exactly the sort of people I'm talking about. Because a lot of people are convinced you can actually choose to be (not) gay and I just need to grow up and make the right choice. And they all see the current wave of teenagers going trough a gay-phase as proof for that assumption. "Look at your cousin Harry, he used to be gay and he grew out of it when he turned 15. You're 21, stop acting like a kid and find yourself a man."

Pics or GTFO?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Being gay is not a choice, it's the way you're born.

Proof or GTFO.

Also tits or GTFO.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i would have thought he looked very average.

but something about him looks funny as hell, neither in a good nor bad way
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Reminds me of Michael Cera.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    If it's not you, then this is really weird.

Meh, he's decent looking. Not ugly by any means, but in my opinion, also not really attractive or anything. Just sort of average. =/

My thoughts exactly
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think the problem is he looks like he's still 14. I bet he could get mad pussy in a middle school. :thumbsup:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_oAf3wurxFqyElQUoz01gRaQpAheCg04dNIHp_KA7wTMJYe8&t=1&usg=__k0m4Ffr6RygAJNskHYOPzpvwfHY=
    edited August 2010
    Any update on this guy's ethnicity?

I stand firm on Honduran unless it's wrong.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol, Probably swiss and in that case he should be beaten with a bat
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    6/10

No homo.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Funny/10
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't understand how you guys could say 6/10. This nigger is ugly. 4/10.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought he looked kinda ugly.

I'm far better looking anyway.
  • edited August 2010
    Answer: Hungarian. So those of you who guessed eastern eurpoean/slavic are winrars.
    edited August 2010
    Damn, I was almost certain he was Honduran cause he looks exactly like a younger version of my faggot high school chem teacher who's Honduran.

Oh well, all's lost on me :o
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010

being gay is a mental thing that happins as ur growing up. just like being a pedifile and stuff like that trust me i no a docter :o:o:o:o
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    being gay is a mental thing that happins as ur growing up. just like being a pedifile and stuff like that trust me i no a docter :o:o:o:o

don't you mean psychologist?