Swearing

GreenbullGreenbull Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It's funny to think 20-30 years ago "crap" and "damn" were offensive.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Holy crap, that's damn retarded. I recently got SENT OUT of a college class for saying "balls". HOW THE FUCK IS THAT OFFENSIVE?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hahaha, swearing makes my parents uncomfortable. My dad has even been known to bitch about me saying 'god damn'. :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    This thread makes me want to raid a "moms against swearing" forum or something, lmao.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    People have basically always talked with swearing (we didn't just invent the terminology for 'cunts') but it's funny how it kinda breaks into the mainstream when public values go down the drain. Cops=>Big Brother=>MTV=>Your mother is a cunt now.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I started swearing real young, but for some reason held back from saying goddamn for years.

THen one day the "goddamn" dam broke and I have been flooding peoples ears with it since.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's funny, where I live most radio stations don't even both to censor songs any more.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Some people have a real art for it too. My friend Kale can spew out a barrage of different swears telling a story and it makes total sense. I don't even hear them half the time.

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    My mom will like flip out if I say "crap" or "sucks" in public, no lie. And it's pretty embarrassing. I mean, especially considering the kind of language she uses at home, she's in no position to judge. XD
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    im not alowed 2 say cuss werds but i say them anways under the brige wen i hang out with my frind and we smoke cigerets :o:o:o:o:o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    im not alowed 2 say cuss werds but i say them anways under the brige wen i hang out with my frind and we smoke cigerets :o:o:o:o:o

You do not.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    You do not.

i say the f werd like 50 times every secind so yes i do captin obvius :o:o:o:o:o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    i say the f werd like 50 times every secind so yes i do captin obvius :o:o:o:o:o

Uhuh. So you swear "under the bridge", but you don't swear on here? You are SO full of shit.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i only do it to accompany a funny comment.

otherwise, it just sounds unusual
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    I curse all the time.

I mostly say douchebag, or whore when talking about guys or girls I dont like.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Uhuh. So you swear "under the bridge", but you don't swear on here? You are SO full of shit.

u want 2 c me cuss??????? fuck dam bich crap im gonna laff wen u get grounded 4 cussing wen ur mom c-s wut u rote!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon knows his shit.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

i dunno man, i think he looks really successful