Middle Class People are awesome

PopePope Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've decided that I never want to become rich or poor. Rich people don't have character as do poor people. I like middle class people... no, I LOVE middle class people. In fact, I want to be a middle class person myself, just so I'm not a hypocrite.

Yes being a middle class person is my dream. Rich people get everything handed to them. Poor people get nothing.

Okay, if a middle class person becomes a rich person; that's fine I guess. If a middle class person becomes a poor person; thats a different story. Either way, good for them.

But people who are born into rich families; ugh. People born into poor families; get away from me.

I was born into a middle class family. But I'm keeping all of my stuff and am going to be middle class from now on from now on. I've decided that I want to contribute to this world by taking out loans when i go to college and get a good education; nothing poor people do though. Middle class people. I want to make middle class people friends with me.

So how do I do this? I have to do find a place middle class people go to and shop or play golf or go to the movies or something. I don't really have any ideas just yet. Suggest some?

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    LuL Good show.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was born a poor person, but the time Im done with my life, I will be rich. In spirit, and memories, and all that other bullshit that doesnt really matter.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    I approve of this thread.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was born a poor person, but the time Im done with my life, I will be rich. In spirit, and memories, and all that other bullshit that doesnt really matter.

u will b rich in thc and other dinosor stuff :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    Being rich is awesome. If you're not first you're last :mad:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Thats pathetic imo, who wouldnt want to be rich, now granted im in violent agreeement with you Pope on the "rich people who get everything handed to them"
    and then dont use it for much, but thats really no excuse for not wanting to be filthy rich really.

You can do a hell of alot with a shitload of money, i suspect your confusing the commodity "several metric shittons of money" with the often accurate stereotype of
    owners of that commodity, "lazy fucking rich people who dont do or are interested in doing anything for a day in their lives" which do piss me off.
  • edited August 2010
    My aim is to end up rich, successful and happy with my life. Would be awesome.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    Onesan wrote: »
    Thats pathetic imo, who wouldnt want to be rich, now granted im in violent agreeement with you Pope on the "rich people who get everything handed to them"
    and then dont use it for much, but thats really no excuse for not wanting to be filthy rich really.

You can do a hell of alot with a shitload of money, i suspect your confusing the commodity "several metric shittons of money" with the often accurate stereotype of
    owners of that commodity, "lazy fucking rich people who dont do or are interested in doing anything for a day in their lives" which do piss me off.

this is a troll on a blunderful thread, take it easy champ
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Onesan wrote: »

Oh shit mah nigga you just struck a nerve.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Middle class would kinda suck in my opinion. Like shit, you have nice things, but you'll always be in debt. At least when your poor you own your shitty things, and when your rich you OWN your nice things.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Middle class would kinda suck in my opinion. Like shit, you have nice things, but you'll always be in debt. At least when your poor you own your shitty things, and when your rich you OWN your nice things.

Good point good sir.
  • metameta Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was born a middle-class person but now I want to be a rich person.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    The rich see the middle class as poor, and the poor see the middle class as rich.

I don't see classes. I see people.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited August 2010
    i have no desire for riches
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    can we all stop replying to my troll thread?

srsly guize