Shit

jatorjator Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So the other night at work (I work in a sandwich shop) some asshole took a massive shit in the bathroom and clogged the toilet.

The girl I was working with went in to sweep the bathroom and returned saying she refused to plunge the toilet. I was like fucking great I don't wana see this thing much less have to plunge it with shit water flying all over the god damn place.

It took me like 5 minutes to get the damn thing cleared up. I considered quitting on the spot but I could use the money and I'll be gone in 2 weeks anyway.

The thing that really pissed me off was that I knew who did it because it was near closing and only one guy had used the bathroom in the last hour. After he came out he was bitching about all kinds of shit while I was making his sandwich. As if he hadn't caused enough work for me already. I wish I knew where the fucker lived so I could throw a rock through his window. Better yet a burning bag of shit.

Why would he do that to me? :(

Post other stories of work sucking or something.

Comments

• AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    So the other night at work (I work in a sandwich shop) some asshole took a massive shit in the bathroom and clogged the toilet.

The girl I was working with went in to sweep the bathroom and returned saying she refused to plunge the toilet. I was like fucking great I don't wana see this thing much less have to plunge it with shit water flying all over the god damn place.

It took me like 5 minutes to get the damn thing cleared up. I considered quitting on the spot but I could use the money and I'll be gone in 2 weeks anyway.

The thing that really pissed me off was that I knew who did it because it was near closing and only one guy had used the bathroom in the last hour. After he came out he was bitching about all kinds of shit while I was making his sandwich. As if he hadn't caused enough work for me already. I wish I knew where the fucker lived so I could throw a rock through his window. Better yet a burning bag of shit.

Why would he do that to me? :(

Post other stories of work sucking or something.

HAHAHA, thats great, it reminds me of the time i took a massive shit in the bathroom of a sandwich shop.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to America?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    HAHAHA, thats great, it reminds me of the time i took a massive shit in the bathroom of a sandwich shop.

Now you die:mad:
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Now you die:mad:

I can't believe this thread had so much activity....
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just be glad you don't work at Taco Bell.
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Forgot this thread was about shit for a second!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Some people take the offensive while others, like myself, take the defensive when it comes to doing something nefarious. Either you stand and bitch and moan, blaming the staff and others for your problems you created, or you pretend like nothing happened.

I would have just walked away and smiled.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    If he comes back put a nice turd in his sandwhich when he isent looking, if he says anything just be like uhhh I thought you ordered the brownlog special.
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    If he comes back put a nice turd in his sandwhich when he isent looking, if he says anything just be like uhhh I thought you ordered the brownlog special.

What's it like feeding whales, Phillip?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    You shoulda made some jenkem.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol . i know how it's like . fuckin assholes at my store always clog up the toilet then people get angry at us because some asshole broke it. sometime they get so desperate that they take a big shit in the fitting rooms.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I say that you need to destroy them if they come back. Tie them up take them out back. Have your way with em and then tie him to a tree and leave.
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I say that you need to destroy them if they come back. Tie them up take them out back. Have your way with em and then tie him to a tree and leave.

Except you don't get buttraped beforehand.
    edited August 2010

Except you don't get buttraped beforehand.

I've done it. It's not as fun as it looks...
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010

Reminds me of this time I ate at the local Taco Bell years ago, two hours later I felt sick as hell and could feel a poop coming on. I said fuck those people, went back to that taco bell, entered the bathroom and took a dump in the middle of the floor.

Serves them right for doing that to my insides.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    Lol . i know how it's like . fuckin assholes at my store always clog up the toilet then people get angry at us because some asshole broke it. sometime they get so desperate that they take a big shit in the fitting rooms.

Hahaha, seriously?! Where do you work? You should take a picture of this.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    OP, it wasn't shit that blocked the toilet, it was excess toilet paper.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Hahaha, I decided to google "shitting in fitting rooms" and it's apparently pretty common. There are some hilarious stories about it.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    OP, it wasn't shit that blocked the toilet, it was excess toilet paper.

Normally that's what it is but this was the damnedest thing; there was no toilet paper in the toilet. Just a fatass glob of shit sitting there clogging it. It was literally stuck to the bottom of the toilet.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuckin lulzy thread. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Interesting title.

When I read shit, Habanero and his huge shits comes to mind.

OP, you must make him a spit and cum sandwich next time he comes.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've seen shit on the restroom ceiling at my work. I wasn't even mad, it was pretty impressive.
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    I've seen shit on the restroom ceiling at my work. I wasn't even mad, it was pretty impressive.

How

The

Fuck

:eek:
    edited August 2010
    How

The

Fuck

I googled shit juggling. Zoklet was the first result.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    And I actually expected that guy to be juggling a handful of shit. You let me down.
    edited August 2010
    I wanted to share my disappointment.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    How

The

Fuck

I have no idea, but I would pay to see it.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010

I Have clogged a few taco bell toilets for lulz and even had the nerve to stick around until it was noticed
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol

one time someone spread shit all over the walls, and I got blamed for it :( and then i couldn't go to the pool anymore :(:(:(
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I Have clogged a few taco bell toilets for lulz and even had the nerve to stick around until it was noticed

What was the lulz-worthy reaction?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    What was the lulz-worthy reaction?

They knew it was me and on one occasion actually tried to pick a fight with me

The one that is near my home wont allow me to use the bathroom anymore

Bastards
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    They knew it was me and on one occasion actually tried to pick a fight with me

The one that is near my home wont allow me to use the bathroom anymore

Bastards
    So it was you who did.

You will burn.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh shit he knows.
    edited August 2010
    How the fuck do you guys clog toilets with only shit? That's impressive I must say. Normally it's the morons who use too much TP that clog them.