The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Wow, they taste exactly like weed.

Delicious. I wish I had some nutella to make them orgasmic. *drools*

Yea every time i have anything made with weed it always just tastes like weed. Not a bad thing really, but i like to taste chocolate in my brownies too.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    Yea every time i have anything made with weed it always just tastes like weed. Not a bad thing really, but i like to taste chocolate in my brownies too.

Use butane hash oil to make cannabutter and follow some recipes or dissolve it into coconut oil to add to just about any edible.

Other "refined" forms (iso hash oil, hash, keif, etc.) work better then using plain shake/bud/trim when it comes to taste but you cant beat BHO.

If using bud/trim and making cannabutter: Boil distilled water, then add the butter and wait until it melts, then the plant material. You can boil/ stir it for an hour or so, filter the plant material, toss it in the fridge for a few hours and just scoop off the solidified butter. The water will absorb MUCH of the weedy taste, but you will inevitably get a little taste. Better than nothing though.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't know if you guys watch Dexter, but season five looks like it's gonna be fucking intense.
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    I don't know if you guys watch Dexter, but season five looks like it's gonna be fucking intense.

I watched it until season 3, then it started to loose the original feel it had. I don't really remember what exactly made me stop.
    edited August 2010
    Season three was kinda weak, four was okay, then the end was nuts, and now season five looks like it will be similar to season two in a lot of ways, which is good because season two was crazy.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

Season 3 sucked, mafiabro. Season 4 was EPIC, seriously, you should watch it.
    edited August 2010
    I'll probably watch it then. What time is Dexter even on anymore?
    edited August 2010
    Season five starts in September, I don't know what channels it's on right now, might as well download or stream it.

On topic:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100806/national/pickton

I want to see this video
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    'doctorate denied' was teh lulz

u guys need to help me out... i made a rly rly lulzy post in F&B, and someone PMd me for more info... what should i tell him? I dont want to kill him, just troll him a little

thats all from zoklet btw

Uh, yeah....
    Abagnale wrote: »
    What is a "troll"? Can someone explain to me.
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2061755&postcount=15

Which is why I'm not going to stop you from trolling him, or even take his PM seriously....
  • edited August 2010
    Who does this 4J guy think he is? IDGAF if he's my boss, he seems like a real dick.
    25tvmkw.jpg
    Erorr wrote: »
    You're so full of pie!

That makes sense now.
    edited August 2010
    25tvmkw.jpg

That makes sense now.

Is your signature suppose to create the illusion that the smiley is sprinting in anger?:confused:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    900 get.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Also, 31 get.
  • edited August 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Is your signature suppose to create the illusion that the smiley is sprinting in anger?:confused:

Its the mad dash. L:angry:L
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited August 2010
    Also, 31 get.

31? u mean the page? were on 23... :confused:

BITCHES
    DONT KNOW
    BOUT MY
    THREAD
    :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    Use butane hash oil to make cannabutter and follow some recipes or dissolve it into coconut oil to add to just about any edible.

Other "refined" forms (iso hash oil, hash, keif, etc.) work better then using plain shake/bud/trim when it comes to taste but you cant beat BHO.

If using bud/trim and making cannabutter: Boil distilled water, then add the butter and wait until it melts, then the plant material. You can boil/ stir it for an hour or so, filter the plant material, toss it in the fridge for a few hours and just scoop off the solidified butter. The water will absorb MUCH of the weedy taste, but you will inevitably get a little taste. Better than nothing though.

When making firecrackers (especially with roaches), I love the taste of peanut butter and weed together. It's just soooo good.
    edited August 2010
    905 get:o
    be jealous
    edited August 2010
    Its the mad dash. L:angry:L

vq6ucj.gif:):thumbsup:

Hugs?
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    When making firecrackers (especially with roaches), I love the taste of peanut butter and weed together. It's just soooo good.

Firecrackers completely ruined the taste of weed for me, I cant stand shit that tastes weedy because of those bastards.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    317s4.png
    So I was trying to fap when I see BILLY MAYS. Boner gone.
    edited August 2010
    317s4.png

Rock on Billy!:eek:
    edited August 2010

Good info btw, thanks:thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    317s4.png

lies. we all know that made you fap even harder
    edited August 2010
    you dont know

you dont know
    you dont know

you dont know you
    edited August 2010
    I wish I could be famous for saying retarded shit
    edited August 2010
    Wait, so he basically said, "if we, as a species, survive another 200 years, we will have a good chance of successfully inhabiting another planet?" With the way technology is developed, I don't doubt it, but did they really need to write an article about that?
    edited August 2010
    That's not article worthy at all.

I've come up with the same shit in stoned discussions with my buddy. "As soon as we master interplanetary travel, humanity will do the same thing to the universe that we've done to this one planet - rape."

A paraphrase.
    edited August 2010
    hahahahaha

"Whats the most fucked up sexual situation you've been in?

I'd have to say when I creampied my girlfriend yesterday. Not really fucked up, but I saw my entire future come crashing down. Then I drove to Pensacola and got a morning after pill. She hates me because shes getting bad side effects from the pillz. It's cool, I plan on getting my dick wet in Tallanasty this weekend.

As for actual fucked up: I got a BJ from my female first cousin when I was 10. I totally dry came.

lol, nitrous. I'll probably regret it in the morning."

Remember this shit? Focus on the bold, nigga.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't get it?
    edited August 2010
    I don't know, it was a funny post. I bolded the part where you said you were gonna get your dick wet, go do that.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Most of the IRL personal shit in TRT was posted when I was drunk and on benzos. I don't remember making that post at all.
    edited August 2010
    lulz

why is this thred so much slower than the OT(original thread)?
    edited August 2010
    Ah well it was lulzy

Go get laid faggot
    edited August 2010
    if you nigs missed the X Games.... HOLY FUCK

Bob Burnquist is the fucking man. There were so many insanely talented like 14-17 year old kids in some of the street events, but Bob Burnquist was the fucking the shit in this event. Holy fuck was I pumped when I saw that. And I don't even give a shit about skateboarding.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    That's a LOT of empty seats. :o
    edited August 2010
    thats all you have to say
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Those X games must not be a hit. Must be the recession.
    edited August 2010
    lulz probably the same reason this thread is so damn slow...
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was trying to get with this chick tonight, all twacked out and high on nutmeg:

2pLFY.jpg

She was all drunk and shit and telling me about how her & her boyfriend are on a "break" lol blah blah. Unfortunately she had some cock blocking douchebag male friends that were huge as fuck. I give her a hug goodbye and chat for a second, "We should hang out..."

"HEY HEY BLAH BLAH" all yelling like she should book it over and ignore me, ya' know just make it dumb awkward.

"Yeah just go to so-and-so bar on sunday," I was hoping for a number but fuck it. My friend has her facebook so I'll stalk her.

You can't really tell in that picture but she has a fucking smoking body. I said 9, my friends said 8 but they're dumb.
  • edited August 2010
    lulz to the moon
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was trying to get with this chick tonight, all twacked out and high on nutmeg:

2pLFY.jpg

She was all drunk and shit and telling me about how her & her boyfriend are on a "break" lol blah blah. Unfortunately she had some cock blocking douchebag male friends that were huge as fuck. I give her a hug goodbye and chat for a second, "We should hang out..."

"HEY HEY BLAH BLAH" all yelling like she should book it over and ignore me, ya' know just make it dumb awkward.

"Yeah just go to so-and-so bar on sunday," I was hoping for a number but fuck it. My friend has her facebook so I'll stalk her.

You can't really tell in that picture but she has a fucking smoking body. I said 9, my friends said 8 but they're dumb.

I don't believe you. Write "rizzo" on her tits and post them.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    i wanna twitter your facebook n google all over it
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fractals should add a poll to this thread, and make it a good one.

Worst mod ever:
    [insert list of all the mods who post here]
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nice, My 400th post.

Now I have to post 20 more times.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Fractals should add a poll to this thread, and make it a good one.

Worst mod ever:
    [insert list of all the mods who post here]

i would, but i cant :(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    We all know I would win anyway
    edited August 2010
    "Worst mod ever?" Of course you'd win.