Sex you regret

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Have you ever had sex you later regret? What were the circumstances leading up to it? Why did you do it? Did you think you might regret it before starting? Did you regret it for physical/emotional/other reasons (aka diseases)? Where did this sex occur? Was it a one night stand or a bf/gf? Was it with an ex? Discuss.

Comments

• PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Yes, Drunk/horny, yes knew I would regret it, Chick was fat is why regreted it, My bedroom One night stand but friends found out and made the old moped joke. oh yeah with some random chick I met
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never fucked a fatty, but I had a pretty hot girl who was pussy on speed dial, but one weekend I was throwing a party and someone brought some moonshine, I got drunk enough to fuck this girl. 30904_1185006618516_1028761217_30961659_8348422_n.jpg Then I fucked her again the next day. And to be honest she isent half bad.

But then this girl found out. n1028760950_30297774_9888.jpg

So that connect kinda got lost, I only fucked the second girl once since all this happend and that required xannax.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I'd regret losing a hottie over a one night stand.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Yes, drunk/high/horny, a fattie of course. That has happened twice. Now I don't regret sex, I'm lucky if I get any at all.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    I never fucked a fatty, but I had a pretty hot girl who was pussy on speed dial, but one weekend I was throwing a party and someone brought some moonshine, I got drunk enough to fuck this girl. 30904_1185006618516_1028761217_30961659_8348422_n.jpg Then I fucked her again the next day. And to be honest she isent half bad.

So that connect kinda got lost, I only fucked the second girl once since all this happend and that required xannax.
    FUCK THE DUCKFACE.

Jesus christ dude. The first chick actually looks better to me. I hate that goddamn fake-pout beak/eye pose.

As for sex I regretted, I have not had it.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    The only sex I would regret is sex that results in unwanted pregnancy/std.

Otherwise, why regret it? It's not like there is a limited amount of sex you can have.
    edited August 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    The only sex I would regret is sex that results in unwanted pregnancy/std.

Otherwise, why regret it? It's not like there is a limited amount of sex you can have.

Well sometimes people have sex with fat chicks and their friends find out and make fun of them for a long time. That´s one example that comes to mind :o
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Well sometimes people have sex with fat chicks and their friends find out and make fun of them for a long time. That´s one example that comes to mind :o

That's nothing compared to getting a fatty pregnant and having to marry her .... and ended up being couple .... for life.

Real life story.
    edited August 2010
    I can't even fathom that. I'd either kill her, myself, or flee to a South American country.
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

Ie ; loosing a whore-looking girl over a prostitute-looking girl. I cant help but feel sorry for you. The girls that you fucked either look like they;re a whore or a prostitute. Any sex-worker-type you;d like to share ?
  • edited August 2010
    I can't even fathom that. I'd either kill her, myself, or flee to a South American country.

If she's a fatty-spic-ehmerican with relatives all over spic america ? Twitter and internet made it easy to post your picts ... you kno ?

where'd you go then ?
    edited August 2010
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I cheated once, then regretted it later. Although, in the end, both of them were retarded bitches that I only got with in the first place because I just went with the flow, so I don't regret anything now. I'm just glad I got out when I could.
  • edited August 2010
    better immunize yourself against yellow fever first.,
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010

For some reason I seem to end up bragging about bagging sub-par chicks the day after. I just find it hilarious for some reason.

I'm not terribly concerned with what other people think about me and everyone likes hearing a funny story.:hai:
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    For some reason I seem to end up bragging about bagging sub-par chicks the day after. I just find it hilarious for some reason.

I'm not terribly concerned with what other people think about me and everyone likes hearing a funny story.:hai:

I hate that fat girl stink though. I have to scrub myself for a long time to get rid of it.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    One morning I woke up feeling really yucky but my husband and I wanted to get it on anyway. Like five minutes in I ran to the bathroom and puked :(
    edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    One morning I woke up feeling really yucky but my husband and I wanted to get it on anyway. Like five minutes in I ran to the bathroom and puked :(

A girl once told me she puked and had diarrhea at the same time. Mind-blown.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ie ; loosing a whore-looking girl over a prostitute-looking girl. I cant help but feel sorry for you. The girls that you fucked either look like they;re a whore or a prostitute. Any sex-worker-type you;d like to share ?

Damn, you just observed me.
    edited August 2010

Do you have any stories to add to my thread?
  • edited August 2010
    Indeed I do :

" I don know what happened to us that nite .... we're partially drunk ... but not that drunk enough that we dont know or remember what we;re doing.

But the next day we woke we're totally naked and it's fucking awkward. I spent like ... 2 hours lying on the bed after I woke up, pretending to be asleep while he did the same.

Finally I sneezed and he took the opportunity to wake up but we didnt look at each other immediately. But luckily, with my quick thinking, I said

"the girl had left in the middle of the nite.".

And my best friend replied "Both girls had gone home already ?"

And I agreed while looking at the door latch, which was still being locked from the inside. We manage to save our friendship and we never talk about what happened that nite.

It's the kind of things that you wrote in your diary and tear it straight away after you'd written it ... you kno ?? "
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mind-blown.

Indeed. :eek:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes you are. That's damn sexy.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Indeed I do :

" I don know what happened to us that nite .... we're partially drunk ... but not that drunk enough that we dont know or remember what we;re doing.

But the next day we woke we're totally naked and it's fucking awkward. I spent like ... 2 hours lying on the bed after I woke up, pretending to be asleep while he did the same.

Finally I sneezed and he took the opportunity to wake up but we didnt look at each other immediately. But luckily, with my quick thinking, I said

"the girl had left in the middle of the nite.".

And my best friend replied "Both girls had gone home already ?"

And I agreed while looking at the door latch, which was still being locked from the inside. We manage to save our friendship and we never talk about what happened that nite.

It's the kind of things that you wrote in your diary and tear it straight away after you'd written it ... you kno ?? "

wowzors. Any additional deets?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I used to regret sex all the time as I could never have it sober. I would always pop some kind of pills, or hit a bong before I got with a girl as I would hate myself for it afterwards.
    I don't know why. One instance haunts me as I ran to the shower and scrubbed myself with bleach as I felt so dirty and not like myself. I have a part Italian family and upholding their honour always comes into my mind, so I feel as though I let my family down, myself down, and the 1 girl I have mad feelings for down.

Still, you live and learn. Even if you do fuck hot girls like this more times than you have had hot dinners, her parents are doctors, she has a 15 bedroom house and a hot tub...my life could have been secure, but no, I chose to turn her down and stay on my own track.
    Fuck.
    29253434295307666508282.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Wow. Sounds like you made a mistake, but the thing is you never know what would have happened. She might have cheated on you or her parents might have objected to marriage or any number of things.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok mine is the town whore. She was alright not to bad. But loose as hell and had a lazy eye. Worst part was there was no alcohol involved. Man that was something I really dont like to think about. I kicked her out halfway through. Couldnt even finish she was so un worth it.
    edited August 2010
    A lazy eye? Man that's pretty bad. I don't know how you could focus on sex with that eye looking all over the place.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha yeah I obviously couldnt. If you just pretend the eye is not there it wouldnt be so bad. But she played sex blow up doll with a looser then hell vag and of course smelled like rotten vag which was gross as hell. Cant believe i did it. I just really wanted sex it had been a few months.