Drunk Girls that are in a relationship but still party

BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
First in foremost I dedicate this song to them.

For the past couple of college parties, several moderately attractive girls tend to hit on me. I think it's honestly the alcohol though, they tend to flirt around with everyone or at least have a good time. These girls are close friends with my cousin's girlfriend, so I have to look after them because I promised my cousin's girlfriend I'll watch them. At parties I'm usually sober, because I D-drive. Each party I've been to, I at least have to watch one girl.

They usually tell me that they're in a relationship (bf dorm-ing in a different college) and want to have a good time. Just me being nice, I tell them alright. I'll watch them. I dance with them several times and they get really into it. They get sort of freaky, but in response I stop dancing with them to remind them about the relationship. By them being drunk, their thoughts are all over the place. Like my bf won't know, I hate him, omg I danced with other guys. I miss him.

It's bullshit. At the end of the party they usually attach themselves to one guy usually their drinking buddy and at least makeout several times. I intervene when it gets serious. Sometimes, I lose track of the girl, because so much is going on in the party. Well, I try to friendly tell the boys that she's taken. They're in disbelief, that those girls had bf's. It's complete bullshit, if I was that guy I would be mad that a girl led me on and didn't tell me that she's taken. I successfully ward them off, and try to forget that this all happened. So, this makes the girls really feel guilty and say sorry/thank you. I feel like they don't learn anything though.

It's hard to maintain myself because these girls are nice looking girls and I can't do a thing to them. I did put myself in a situation, but it feels great to overcome temptation.

Any other experiences?

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I learned a lot about this in college. There are several lessons to learn:

1. Never be in a long distance relationship.
    2. Don't trust whores.
    3. Girls don't feel bad about cheating. They feel bad about getting caught and/or messing up their reputation.
    4. Alcohol is not an excuse for anything.

Notice how those girls "don't learn." That's because they want to get laid, but don't want to mess up their reputation. You should stop playing the hero and dance with them more, make out with them, and generally not give a shit about their behavior. Alcohol is their excuse, but it's not a valid one. If they know how they get when they drink and really and truly care about their bf or relationship, they would quit or not get into that situation to begin with. They do not care. They are horny and want to party, make out with guys and get fucked hard. Enjoy the opportunity while it's there and let them use their little "omg but I was drunk!" excuse.

Drunk girls that are in relationships don't care about their relationship. I've had girls makeout with me then say the same shit "Oh well we can't have sex cause I have a bf." My response is of course, "lolwut? uhhhhhhhhh wtf were you doing this for then?"

Lots of people are too pathetic to get out of their long term, long distance relationships despite knowing they are going nowhere. They're too pathetic to be single because they might have to confront loneliness and examine themselves and their lives, even though their actions show that they really want to be single, party, have fun and fuck lots of people.

Now, if you aren't in a long distance relationship it's much less likely your girl will behave this way while drunk. She knows you might find out more easily, and if she's horny you can fuck after the party. Long distance + drunk girls is bad news. Even if you don't have a long distance relationship, tons of girls will still cheat on their bfs at parties and use alcohol as an excuse. I know that jackketch and others would say "don't let them cheat with you", but my attitude is more about how I'm single and it's not my issue if they cheat, especially if I have no idea what the situation is. If guys are at a party and they're getting action, they're not going to question whether or not the girl has a bf. It's assumed she doesn't. If she says she has one, then you can make the choice.

Never trust drunk girls.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pretty much all girls are just dirty little sluts. I've come to learn this, and it's a horrible truth but I guess that's how things work.
  • Time Out! Sasquatch.Time Out! Sasquatch. Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    what do people consider a long distance relationship exactly? Like how far?
    edited August 2010
    I guess it depends. Around here I'd say living more than 30 mins away is long distance.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I guess it depends. Around here I'd say living more than 30 mins away is long distance.

I live in NE ohio, and moving 35 miles away from my girlfriend of 7 years. Think it'll cause a problem? It's also only for 1.5-2 years.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    I live in NE ohio, and moving 35 miles away from my girlfriend of 7 years. Think it'll cause a problem? It's also only for 1.5-2 years.

you guys have been together for a long time. if you both put forth the same amount of commitment towards keeping the relationship together you should be fine.
    edited August 2010
    We have our ups and downs, and we can have some terrible fights. But we've stuck together through some major shit thats happened in both of our lives, like her losing half her family. We have a strong bond and a deep real love. We have a lot of passion for eachother, but we do sometimes fight terribly. Sometimes the fights last a long time. I've barely went more then a day without seeing her in years so that will be rough.It's not like we won't see eachother every week, and if the loneliness for her gets too strong it's not like shes more then a 35-40 minute drive away.
    edited August 2010
    Make a thread about it!
  • edited August 2010
    So...guys would never pull this sort of thing...right? :rolleyes:
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well, I try to friendly tell the boys that she's taken. They're in disbelief, that those girls had bf's. It's complete bullshit, if I was that guy I would be mad that a girl led me on and didn't tell me that she's taken. I successfully ward them off, and try to forget that this all happened. So, this makes the girls really feel guilty and say sorry/thank you. I feel like they don't learn anything though.

There's no friendly way to be a cock block. Fuck yr morals, let nature take its course and let those girls learn the hard way. If they always get saved they'll keep fucking up, you aren't responsible for that nonsense at all.
  • edited August 2010
    Oi, rizzo, read Dirty Sanchez's "Homosexuality is a choice" lit in "A 70 yr old tried to fuck me", I think you'll enjoy them.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    All it takes is some alcohol to get a girl from "Sorry I have a boyfriend" to "Fuck me please"

If they don't care about their Boyfriend/reputation/whatever why should I?
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    This is why I refuse to be a designated cock block. If a woman can't trust herself at a party, she shouldn't be there. If you go to court and say, "I didn't mean to drink and drive. I was so drunk I didn't realize what I was doing." The judge will reply, " At some point you were still sober enough to know when to stop drinking; and if you have such a problem with drinking, you shouldn't have made the choice to drink at all. You made the decision to intoxicate yourself beyond good judgment, therefore you are at fault for all actions while intoxicated." That is why doing shit while drunk is inexcusable.

In my opinion, most women need a man who puts them in their place and tells them what to think and do. Without authority, they're left to their own will power, which is lacking in most people.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Pretty much all girls are just dirty little sluts. I've come to learn this, and it's a horrible truth but I guess that's how things work.

Not horrible. Not by a long shot.
    edited August 2010
    It depends on if it's your girl being the dirty slut or not :o
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It depends on if it's your girl being the dirty slut or not :o

Not when it's to be expected. lol
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn, sounds like a shitty job. Tell those people to watch their own girlfriends so you can party. Or better yet, they're adults, if they can't handle themselves they need to stop partying or be single.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Damn, sounds like a shitty job. Tell those people to watch their own girlfriends so you can party. Or better yet, they're adults, if they can't handle themselves they need to stop partying or be single.

:thumbsup:

Its a nice thing you're doing but its not your responsibility. If you want to tell someone something (such as, you have a boyfriend, what are you doing?) because you care then thats being a friend but you are not obliged to babysit someone who is not in danger.