PIHKaL and TIHKaL

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
For anyone looking to read PIHkaL,"A Chemical love story,'' or TIHKaL, "A countinuation," the fine folks at www.erowid.org have both books online. I've skimmed through them.
You know what they say, "READ, KNOW, DO"

{also im triiping)

I want Information, what substances mentioned in the books have you
tried, how where they, Has any tried Shulgin's Magical haf Dozen?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    We have them both in the ebook section. I haven't tried shit yet and it sucks. This is due to me being 17 with no money. Kids around here are don't know shit about drugs. Apparently, Benzos+Booze are safer than psychedelics. Fucking idiots.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    We have them both in the ebook section. I haven't tried shit yet and it sucks. This is due to me being 17 with no money. Kids around here are don't know shit about drugs. Apparently, Benzos+Booze are safer than psychedelics. Fucking idiots.

We have an e-book section?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »

lol the kids around here are actually not as retarded as most usually are. possibly due to being in my presence. ;)

haha no but I got a text the other day from a 15 year old kid I know, he's like, "I'm getting mephedrone and methylone in a week, tell anyone that's interested it will be like a week because it's coming from out of state."

I'm like, "lol getting it off the internet huh? you should get some phenazepam, too..."

much :<3: to this new generation that is not nearly as retarded as some people make them out to be.
    edited August 2010
    The books on erowid are online versions, so you dont have to download them.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have an actual copy of PiHKAL, need to read TiHKAL still though. PiHKAL alone is a pretty awesome book to have around.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I recently ordered both of those books, although I may regret it given I know jack about chemistry. A speech I heard by Shulgin kind of inspired me to take a look at the books anyway.
  • stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    For anyone looking to read PIHkaL,"A Chemical love story,'' or TIHKaL, "A countinuation," the fine folks at www.erowid.org have both books online. I've skimmed through them.
    You know what they say, "READ, KNOW, DO"

{also im triiping)

I want Information, what substances mentioned in the books have you
    tried, how where they, Has any tried Shulgin's Magical haf Dozen?

what were you tripping on?
    edited August 2010
    what were you tripping on?

Depending on who you ask, between 790-840mgs of dxm.
    edited August 2010
    if you know about *ihkal, why dont you ever use any different psyches?
    why do you only have a handfull of nitrous and some robo gels?
  • edited August 2010
    if you know about *ihkal, why dont you ever use any different psyches?
    why do you only have a handfull of nitrous and some robo gels?

He, like me, probably has not the access or finances to.
    edited August 2010
    ^if you have the internet and google you have access.
    finances can be a hassle, but for a little more than the price of the 96 N2O chargers he showed in the picture you can pick up a quarter gram of a 2c-x compound
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^if you have the internet and google you have access.
    finances can be a hassle, but for a little more than the price of the 96 N2O chargers he showed in the picture you can pick up a quarter gram of a 2c-x compound

this.

and it's fucking worth it, believe me. My buddy just ordered 500 mg of 2C-E. :hai:
    edited August 2010
    Yeah it's a funds issue, it was only 74 nos chargers, they were only 30 bucks. I plan on selling most of them. I have problems trusting online sources.
    and out over well over 100 robo trips, ive only payed a handful of times
  • edited August 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    this.

and it's fucking worth it, believe me. My buddy just ordered 500 mg of 2C-E. :hai:

I'm too poor to be able to afford anything like that. I'm just waiting until we have a gigantic burst of rain in the Fall. Then I can cow hit up some cow fields and hopefully find the Flesh of the Gods.