Perfection.

2»

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    Wtf, she's not even hot. What's the big deal.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    You don't find women attractive... why would your opinion matter?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    wood wrote: »
    You don't find women attractive... why would your opinion matter?

:o

Honk?
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010

so many "you're gay" images on google...

this one's funny, maybe because I like the adams family..
    be7dfd0a6617.gif
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010

She is definitely hot. I would KILL to look like that...
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    She is definitely hot. I would KILL to look like that...
    I would kill you for you to look like that...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would kill you for you to look like that...

I'd let you. But somehow, I don't think it'd work out very well.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    How is this thread stupid? I'm fairly sure she's alive, but I just wondered what people all thought about it?

And who the eff is Phillip?
    I mean, I could make an educated guess, but it doesn't matter, because I don't really KNOW "Phillip" anyway... so how would I know if he's that bad or not? =P

Phillip J. Fry....?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Phillip J. Fry....?

Had to look it up. I don't really watch TV much. So... yeah...
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Had to look it up. I don't really watch TV much. So... yeah...

Futurama might be a little before your time anyway, little miss.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Id hit it.

with my penis
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Its all good Namaste, I am just tryin to get to know you girl.

Its friday whats up.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

Its friday whats up.

i c wut u did thar
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    i c wut u did thar

Yeah, me too.

Fucker.

It's "Friday" not "friday".

PS: It's really Friday atm, so if you were remarking that 'Friday' is like 'Fry day' you're stupid. If he meant to make that pun he woulda been better off saying Fryday.

PPS: FUCK YOU.
    edited August 2010
    What I know it's Friday. I'm just pointing out a coincidental pun that I found amusing. Here, have a beer. It's easier to laugh when you're drunk.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    What I know it's Friday. I'm just pointing out a coincidental pun that I found amusing. Here, have a beer. It's easier to laugh when you're drunk.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. :mad:
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    FUCK YOU NIGGER. :mad:

Thanks, it seems this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
  • edited August 2010
    Obviously not dead. Because of course dead people's legs hold themselves up... and who took the photo?
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    She's clearly alive..As it was said above, there are certain things about the face of a dead person that can't be changed by makeup.

First post here, by the way :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Obviously not dead. Because of course dead people's legs hold themselves up... and who took the photo?
    This ^ fosho........you have to do some damage to straighten/bend a dead persons leg.
    She just trollin yous owwww.:D
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Futurama might be a little before your time anyway, little miss.

Yeah, perhaps.
    FrY wrote: »

Trying to get to know a girl by calling her "baby"... seems a bit backwards if you ask me. =P
    First post here, by the way :D

YAY! :D *claps*
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Y'all?

What I am about to say is just my surmise but I always thought it was a contraction of "ye all." "Ye" and "you" can play the same linguistic role (though you has more versatility as a 2nd person singular pronoun) and this phrase seems to be equally valid from both lineages by my standpoint. Though it seems kind of redundant, this phrase has been used before.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Look it up man. There was like a little news clip on the whole deal. She is dead. Just saying.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Look it up man. There was like a little news clip on the whole deal. She is dead. Just saying.

Post a link then. Or is this just another thing that you heard from "some guy", and you don't have any proof to back it up?

Personally, I've already looked for some kind of confirmation that she actually is dead, and never found any. All indications say that it was just a rumor started by some 4chan troll looking for quick e-fame.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Yeah, me too.

Fucker.

It's "Friday" not "friday".

PS: It's really Friday atm, so if you were remarking that 'Friday' is like 'Fry day' you're stupid. If he meant to make that pun he woulda been better off saying Fryday.

PPS: FUCK YOU.

What crawled up your ass and died

Oh wait never mind :facepalm:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Post a link then. Or is this just another thing that you heard from "some guy", and you don't have any proof to back it up?

Personally, I've already looked for some kind of confirmation that she actually is dead, and never found any. All indications say that it was just a rumor started by some 4chan troll looking for quick e-fame.

We talked about in on zoklet forever and ever ago and a link was posted there. Hold on I will look but I dont even know what the story was called. And "Another" thing that I heard from some guy. Because often on here I start talking about random facts that need backing up. Just curious.
    edited August 2010
    And "Another" thing that I heard from some guy. Because often on here I start talking about random facts that need backing up. Just curious.

I don't really understand what you are saying, but if you're asking about when the other time you cited "some guy" as your source without proof to back it up was, it was this:
    She is hot as hell but she is dead. We talked about this before. I think on zoklet. They were talking about would fuck her and then the guy was like yeah she is dead. I actually remember that.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I don't really understand what you are saying, but if you're asking about when the other time you cited "some guy" as your source without proof to back it up was, it was this:

I am not talking about this time. You made it sound as if I do this all the time and yeah these were both the talking about the same thing so it is not like I am talking about a new subject. But yeah I was just curious because you made it sound like I do this all the time.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I see an awful lot of butthurt argument over a picture. On the Internet. From 4chan.
    edited August 2010
    I am not talking about this time. You made it sound as if I do this all the time and yeah these were both the talking about the same thing so it is not like I am talking about a new subject. But yeah I was just curious because you made it sound like I do this all the time.

I said "another". As in, different from this one instance. To put it simply, you've made an unsubstantiated claim twice in this one thread. That's all I meant.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    I see an awful lot of butthurt argument over a picture. On the Internet. From 4chan.

Haha yeah I am just trying to keep this going right now. Mostly because it seems he is really against the whole "she is dead" and is going to fight it out till the end. I am assuming he wacked it to her pick before he knew and he is just really praying. Thats all i got.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Once again, she's alive. /thread
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nonono, she's dead some guy told me I swear.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Once again, she's alive. /thread
    Nonono, she's dead some guy told me I swear.

This could go on for a long while. I was just trolling the guy around. I have no idea. I saw the picture once. I have no idea as to what happened with her. All I know is she is/was really hot.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    This could go on for a long while. I was just trolling the guy around. I have no idea. I saw the picture once. I have no idea as to what happened with her. All I know is she is/was really hot.
    qeqeqeq, yeah man I'm just jaking.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010