edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• horizonhorizon New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    wow wtf poor kid!!!
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Breaking news! Jews are inhuman scum!
    This is how suicide bombers are born. Thanks Israel, thanks a lot....:rolleyes:
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cunts.

That is all.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited August 2010
    This decade on WWF! It's a GRUDGE MATCH between Iggy Israel and Palestinian Pat!
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Breaking news! Jews are inhuman scum!
    This is how suicide bombers are born. Thanks Israel, thanks a lot....:rolleyes:

A religion does not make a person better or worse, bro. Christian, Muslim, Pagan or Scientologist, your personality is not defined by your religion.
    I will however, note that a specific religious upbringing may affect your attitudes on certain things (someone raised christian may not like the idea of abortion, someone raised muslim may have a greater respect for women, etc).

Just because a few people of that group get out and fuck shit up, they do not represent their group as a whole.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
    shotgazanchild.jpg
    A Gazan child killed during Israel's attack.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fucking dirty fagats.

anti-s2.gif
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Lame.

I was expecting a vid on theYNC showing the kid's beheading. :hrmph:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    A Gazan child killed during Israel's attack.

Actions of the Government, not of the religion.
    Did Moses come down and tell the Israeli government to do this?
    No. Think about it for a second.
    They are ruining the name of the Jewish faith. Your prejudices are a proof of that.
    If an athiest ran out and killed a few people, then it would be easy to associate athiesm with murder. "Those damn athiest and their lack of morals!"
    But if you take a step back and realise that it's a person doing it, and NOT the religion, you will begin to understand my point.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I feel like they should have taken/shot the kid before he grows up and goes off fighting against them.

Preemptive shooting ya know.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I wonder why they took him.

Me too. That would be plenty enough initiative for the kid to join a militia against Israel at the earliest age. I would were I him.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    This is sad. :(
  • edited August 2010
    Shitty.

Given that it's the Israelis, they really don't have to have a reason to arrest Palestinians. They just do it. It's conducive to shitting all over the Palestinians and stealing their land.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Good Camera work, I have seen worst IRL but still the kid did cry a lot. Fuck Jews anyway.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    A religion does not make a person better or worse, bro. Christian, Muslim, Pagan or Scientologist, your personality is not defined by your religion.
    I will however, note that a specific religious upbringing may affect your attitudes on certain things (someone raised christian may not like the idea of abortion, someone raised muslim may have a greater respect for women, etc).

Just because a few people of that group get out and fuck shit up, they do not represent their group as a whole.

Of course religion makes people worse. It motivates them to hate people who don't practice their religion. Religion is all about exploiting intolerance toward "the other", whether it's women, gay people, or whatever. In America we have people who don't want gay marriage. The only reasons they bring up are religious ones or the second-grade reason "it's gross."

Why do the jews even want that shitty piece of land? Religious reasons. Why do muslims worship a meteorite? Religious reasons. Why do they blow themselves up? They believe they're religious martyrs.

Just because religious extremists are extreme doesn't mean religion is good. It simply shows that if you practice the religion completely (as you should if you're a believer) then you're going to be violent and do crazy shit. Maybe buddhists would sit around and fast all day or something, but christians, jews and muslims are all about violence at the core. Their god is a jealous and vengeful god.

On topic: that vid is really sad. Too bad we'll never know why they took that guy away. Probably some bullshit reason.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    If someone could just Nuke Israel many of the problems in the Mideast could be solved. There the real terrorists plain and simple and the world just sits by and watches or in Americas case gladly sucks there dicks. America has become the Jews bitch it's sickening.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    :mad: I don't know if I hate war more, or the soldiers.