Interwebz monitoring

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I hate this shit, not just because it's an invasion of my privacy, but because it's slows my already fucked up country's broadband connection down.
It's like my ISP has got a new toy and consent from our government has given them the right to play with something they no fuck all about.. FUCK you NZ ISPs LRN2SPY!!!!
I can change my DSN, VPN, use a Proxy but as soon as I do that my ISP slows my connection down to dialup. I've been on the phone with them (for hours) and they get me to run their speed test...It comes up sweet but at the same time I run a different one without them prompting me to and their test is soooo fuckin BS. I queried them on this and they're like shitahh, ahh, duuhhh.
They even had the fuckin dumbassed suggestion to change my OS to Windows even though I've been dedicated linux base for nearly 5yrs. FUCKOFF!!!
I can take my puter to another place and it runs fine, but as soon as I go home pffffttttt. I get the same old lameassed excuse....we've been having technical recently......LOLWUT?? for a fuckin month and a half.:angry:

Comments

• SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck that, why can't you change ? Is internet infrastructure over in NZ as shit as most places in Australia ?

lol at the linux trolling too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Man, those assholes should really be trolled to dead. We should form a group and systematically start raping the ISP's.

Hmm, scratch that. BOMB NZ!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Spook wrote: »
    Fuck that, why can't you change ? Is internet infrastructure over in NZ as shit as most places in Australia ?

I'd like to but we have to have a contract for 12mnths and I've used these idiots for 4+yrs...I don't really wanna commit myself to another 12mnth contract. I spent 4+yrs earning my independence.:(
    Is internet infrastructure over in NZ as shit as most places in Australia ?
    It's worse because Australia has faster interwebz by a phenomenal margin to NZ
    Australia has more experience with monitoring than the local ISP chimpanzee providers we have here
    Only the suspected security risks get monitored in Australia, the small towns seem to be the
    victims in NZ. A training exercise for our ISPs to verify if they are capable of putting the right
    shape block in the right shape hole. When thats figured they might let them loose in the cities
    He only suggested it because He'd never used Linux before and couldn't ping, or set the ip
    so I had to tell him how to do it.:D
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hmm, scratch that. BOMB NZ!

Awww great...Now they're really gonna start monitoring me....Here comes a dawn raid!:D
  • edited August 2010
    Fuck privacy invasions, and all that ISP "technical problems" garbage. Just keep rebelling, its the only way :P
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    He only suggested it because He'd never used Linux before and couldn't ping, or set the ip
    tech support

:thumbsup:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I hate this shit, not just because it's an invasion of my privacy, but because it's slows my already fucked up country's broadband connection down.
    It's like my ISP has got a new toy and consent from our government has given them the right to play with something they no fuck all about.. FUCK you NZ ISPs LRN2SPY!!!!
    I can change my DSN, VPN, use a Proxy but as soon as I do that my ISP slows my connection down to dialup. I've been on the phone with them (for hours) and they get me to run their speed test...It comes up sweet but at the same time I run a different one without them prompting me to and their test is soooo fuckin BS. I queried them on this and they're like shitahh, ahh, duuhhh.
    They even had the fuckin dumbassed suggestion to change my OS to Windows even though I've been dedicated linux base for nearly 5yrs. FUCKOFF!!!
    I can take my puter to another place and it runs fine, but as soon as I go home pffffttttt. I get the same old lameassed excuse....we've been having technical recently......LOLWUT?? for a fuckin month and a half.:angry:

what isp are you with?