What do you consider a slut?

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
I've been wondering. It seems to have a lot of different definitions. Like all the time, y'all on here call me a slut, but I'm still a virgin really. So I don't know how I would qualify as one, as it seems a lot of people seem to think the definition would be sleeping around. But I don't know...

So what characteristics would make you qualify someone as a slut?

Comments

• AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    A slut is someone who sleeps with alot of people for fun, doesnt wear panties when in a nightclub, does coke, and has a terrible fashion in general. In my opinion though.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    A slut is someone who sleeps with alot of people for fun, doesnt wear panties when in a nightclub, does coke, and has a terrible fashion in general. In my opinion though.

This made me smile, because of the picture it gave me in my mind. XD But the last two aren't something I would have thought would be related...
  • edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    This made me smile, because of the picture it gave me in my mind. XD But the last two aren't something I would have thought would be related...

Coke, so I hear, makes fucking more fun as well as the fact that most sluts are golddiggers, hence their lack of concern at spend other people's money on frivolous things like cocaine and jewelry, . Also, I think AKIRA was referring to the "clown-look" you were describing the other day.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think a slut is someone who cant be with one person for more than a month at a time and needs constant sex. A lot of what AKIRA said is also very true about sluts especially the part about wearing no panties. When a girl is not wearing panties i automatically think she's easy and i lose a good amount of respect for her.

I never got the whole not wearing panties things... just doesn't make much sense to me...
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never got the whole not wearing panties things... just doesn't make much sense to me...

It makes fucking on the go a lot easier, brah.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    It makes fucking on the go a lot easier, brah.

I never got the point of "fucking on the go". Idk. I've always seen sex as something that should probably at least not be rushed or whatever. But I'm probably crazy.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    There is no such thing as a slut. The word "slut" was created by religious fanatics to make non-religious people feel bad for having sex. Sex is not sacred. The word "whore", however, is the alternative word for a prostitute, who sleeps with people for money. Over the years the word "whore" has been altered to mean the same thing as the words "slut", "skank", "ho" and other words/variations.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    If you're >15 and having sex or if you're just sleeping around in general. Which is like every girl here. I'm not really sure if that's a blessing or a curse though.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't think the word is reserved to gender ~ i.e, I have a few male friends which I think the word suits fittingly.
  • edited August 2010
    If it's a woman, and she isn't a virgin - she's a slut.

Simple as.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you're >15 and having sex or if you're just sleeping around in general. Which is like every girl here. I'm not really sure if that's a blessing or a curse though.

Hey, I'm still a virgin. =P
    If it's a woman, and she isn't a virgin - she's a slut.

Simple as.

Uh, no. Then the same should apply to guys.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    A women that wont sleep with me.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

I lol'd
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited August 2010
    A girl that I would take out and meet the extended family and trades christmas gifts with and hang out with all the time and pretty much be her boyfriend but ends up fucking the guy who literally lives out of his car down the street and has a kid he doesn't (want to) see, the neighborhood pedophile, an asshole then his brother (within about two days of each other), and (literally) a dozen other people that, for the most part, don't deserve to be called humans. All this between the ages of 15 and 18. And I got nothing more than a hug in all these years. I think that's a slut.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    When I saw this thread I new it had something to do with namaste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I saw this thread I new it had something to do with namaste.

I get curious. So sue me. =P
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    I get curious. So sue me. =P

I actually have no idea why i thought of you, I barely know who you are. I just saw the thread title and thought namaste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I actually have no idea why i thought of you, I barely know who you are. I just saw the thread title and thought namaste.

Weird...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    A slut is someone who doesn't write Dfg on her tits and sends them to me. I see tons of sluts on the Internet nowadays.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

No, man, that's a bitch. A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but you.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    A girl who will fuck the first time you meet them while barely knowing who you are.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    A girl who will fuck the first time you meet them while barely knowing who you are.

this man. quoted for truth. thats exactly what a skank is
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Hey, I'm still a virgin. =P

Sorry, I meant girls that live around where I live. But I guess besides you all the girls on here would qualify too.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    No, man, that's a bitch. A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

Beat me to it. lol
    FON wrote: »

This.
    Daily wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a slut. The word "slut" was created by religious fanatics to make non-religious people feel bad for having sex. Sex is not sacred. The word "whore", however, is the alternative word for a prostitute, who sleeps with people for money. Over the years the word "whore" has been altered to mean the same thing as the words "slut", "skank", "ho" and other words/variations.

Religion does tie a theme to it. That term Jezebel makes me lol.

Girls morals today in society are way worse than the girls in the past. The fact is that girls are having sex earlier than they should be. It does bother me, but society is getting worse day by day.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wouldn't say that any girl that likes to sleep around is a slut. I mean, girls just like to fuck and that's okay. Now, when a girl tries to put herself in a committed relationship with someone that cares a lot about her, and does that person wrong by either sleeping around or flirting with other guys, basically a girl that won't put in the effort or the care that her significant other is putting out, is a slut by my standards.

There's nothing wrong with a girl that just likes to fuck. It's the ones that like to fuck and play with others' emotions that is wrong to me.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Thought I post these videos here. lol

Imagine being a father/mother of a slut, prostitute, or whore. Oh my goodness. It's hard to imagine. I don't know what I would do. :(
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Thought I post these videos here. lol

Imagine being a father/mother of a slut, prostitute, or whore. Oh my goodness. It's hard to imagine. I don't know what I would do. :(

I got a good laugh.:thumbsup:
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    I only ever use the term like I would the term bitch. I never really think of girls as slutty at all, I think the more sex the better. But STDs are gnarly and babies suck. But still...take yr top off.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    HAHAHA oh my god those videos....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A slut fucks people indiscriminately

And what the fuck... you guys told me girls wearig no panties is hot. I was going to meet my man at the airport like that.....:confused:
  • edited August 2010
    I think of slut as just being promiscuous, for either gender. If you just kind of have sex at every oppurtunity, then you're being "slutty". Though it is generally encouraged for guys to be sluts , which I don't really understand do you tohave a lot of STDs and babies that you abandon?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    It is hot and sluts know that, that's why they do it. That and the easy sex on the go thing. IMO a slut is a person who tries their best to put out and get as much attention from the opposite sex as they can. They don't necessarily have to have sex a lot to be a slut. That's just my connotation.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think of slut as just being promiscuous, for either gender. If you just kind of have sex at every oppurtunity, then you're being "slutty". Though it is generally encouraged for guys to be sluts , which I don't really understand do you tohave a lot of STDs and babies that you abandon?

lol think about humans as monkeys instead of domesticated food for aliens and it makes sense: women get pregnant, men don't.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, but we're not monkeys, and in real life, fathers that abandon their children are not smiled upon...yet the behavior which creates that situation is.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    A slut is someone who doesn't write Dfg on her tits and sends them to me. I see tons of sluts on the Internet nowadays.

I agree.

But a girl that goes from dick to dick without caring about the guys or how she gets sex.
    edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    HAHAHA oh my god those videos....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A slut fucks people indiscriminately

And what the fuck... you guys told me girls wearig no panties is hot. I was going to meet my man at the airport like that.....:confused:

Wear sexy panties. You don't want him to imagine you weren't wearing panties to other places, now do you?
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Wear sexy panties. You don't want him to imagine you weren't wearing panties to other places, now do you?

Guess not :confused: oh well feels awkward anyhow :o
  • edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Guess not :confused: oh well feels awkward anyhow :o

What would happen if you got wet and it dripped down your legs? That would seem awkward. What about discharge??? (Blunderful, I hope you're reading this.)
  • edited August 2010
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    "Y'all" truly a woman? asks the rose-scented love master formerly known as Rolf, if yes, then you definitely are a slut, sorry, but this is the true world and in the true world, woman are sluts if they are doing more than being in the kitchen of Rolf... you slut.
  • edited August 2010
    A girl who's as easy as a dude. I don't mind sluts really as long as they're clean and don't overstay their welcome.
    edited August 2010
    A girl who's as easy as a dude. I don't mind sluts really as long as they're clean and don't overstay their welcome.

That's a good way of looking at it.
  • jaconjacon Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    If a girl like sex it's simple as that, she likes sex.
    Now, if the girl has no self-respect, she is a slut.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    jacon wrote: »
    If a girl like sex it's simple as that, she likes sex.
    Now, if the girl has no self-respect, she is a slut.

Fuck'n this,

A nympho with few sexual partners is hardly a 'slut' by my definition.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know it when I see it.
    edited August 2010
    Too bad some of us don't always see it. :o
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you fuck someone every time you go out.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    A slut is a woman who is self-liberated in a society that is male dominant and controlled. Therefore they're given a derogatory name for not falling in line with man's territorial power struggle. The reality is that going against men is socially punishable. To men, everything is property to us. Would you detail your car every week if everyone could drive it when they like? Women are the same. However, if the keys are in a car, we'll drive it like we stole it, and then leave it somewhere convenient. If we own the car, we take care of it, maintain it, and park it in our garage. Without permission, it better not be going anywhere. Women get two choices. Be owned, or used by anyone.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    A person who loves to fornicate, more than 5 times a day. Wears sexually revealing apparel. Disgusting for both genders, is a normal conformity.