Commiting a Mass Murder

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Recently Ive noticed a rise in mass murders workplace shootings stuff like that. So it got me to thinking if I were to lose it and decide Im dieing while taking people with me how would I do it? ITT discuss how you would pull of a mass murder in order to get the best body count. Also keep it realistic something you could actually pull off if you planned a bit. Like dont say hijack a fighter jet and bomb everyone.
If I were to do it Id probably hit Mall or a gay bar or some shit and use an SKS I have as the primary weapon. In true totse spirit Id try to include a molotov or two plus it'd increase the body count. Id at least want some type of explosive that can be built easily maybe a pipe bomb or something then just open fire. After this is completed Id an hero myself or shoot it out with the cops. SO totse how would you do it?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Definitely hit a mall, or other densely populated, public area with lots of nice places to hide behind before spraying bullets about.

If in the mall, I'd go up to the top floor and work my way down. I'd throw a few molotovs from the top to the bottom, taking hostages, shooting anyone and everyone. Not sure what weapon I'd use - something with a large clip, easy to reload, and looks scary as fuck.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd definitely pack as many explosives as I could carry. Possibly mix bleach and ammonia in the air vents. Then as trx said, weapon with large clip, easy reload, and preferably full-auto. Probably wear a suicide vest so when I go down, I won't be the only one.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Swim would use his m4 for his primary weapon with as many clips as he could find. For his side arm he would use a .40 Glock 22. He would hit a mall on Black Friday. Bring homemade smoke bombs, and hopefully place pipe bombs in the food court and put chain locks on as many entrance/exits he can before he starts to open fire.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bring lots of weapons and lots of fully loaded magazines. Shotguns would be great for the first few rounds, then switch to pistols and make use of high capacity magazines. Ideally you'd find a place where people wouldn't be able to escape.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    High school. I've actually fantasized about it before. Just a high school and some guns.
  • dozerdozer Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Id probably hit a parade or some public event that i could bring some small concealable guns and just start cappin' people. then once i was out of ammunition i could act scared and run and blend in with the frantic crowd..... (or whats left of the crowd)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Watch the movie Rampage.
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    Not going to name any names, but I know someone who is willing to pay 3 million dollars cash to someone who takes care of 15 people, they are basically fags, so it goes along with your gay bar type. Hell, I even know someone who will kidnap these people and toss their dumb asses in a gay bar just for you to kill them lol. This is no bullshit, so if you are contemplating suicide, get your ass up to michigan and send the funds to your family since you wont be needing it.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think a certain group of radicals has this down.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf would wear the traditional war garb of Rolfheim (that is, chainmail haubergeon, face-covering mail coif with decorative nasal helmet), Rolf would also use more modern, less civilized, weaponry, such as the trustworthy Vz.58 V. Of course, Rolf, being the mighty warrior Rolf is, would not forget to arm Rolfself with the Broadsword of Rolf.

Rolf would then arm Rolfself with the iPod of Rolf, blasting the music of the metals, the Dethkloks known as Thunderhorse, and proceed to charge forward, blasting civilians left, right and centre, for the centrists are indecisive fence sitters, states Rolf. Rolf would fight until death, however, Rolf will never die, for those who come to defeat Rolf will be in such awe of the brilliance of Rolf that their ability will be as fearsome as those Stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Definitely hit a mall, or other densely populated, public area with lots of nice places to hide behind before spraying bullets about.

If in the mall, I'd go up to the top floor and work my way down. I'd throw a few molotovs from the top to the bottom, taking hostages, shooting anyone and everyone. Not sure what weapon I'd use - something with a large clip, easy to reload, and looks scary as fuck.

You work your way up dude. Then they cannot escape with ease.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well you first start with castor beans and move on from there. Making ricin isn't a big deal as long as you protect yourself from head to toe, after all you're fucked if you get that inside you. Unfortunately the government monitors castor beans like a mother fucker since the instructions are pretty basic and readily available. That's what I've heard at least. Still worth a try though, just tell the FBI agents after a 5lb order that you are just making bean soup.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Well you first start with castor beans and move on from there. Making ricin isn't a big deal as long as you protect yourself from head to toe, after all you're fucked if you get that inside you. Unfortunately the government monitors castor beans like a mother fucker since the instructions are pretty basic and readily available. That's what I've heard at least. Still worth a try though, just tell the FBI agents after a 5lb order that you are just making bean soup.

lol, I remember thinking that 2 years ago. Funny you brought it up.
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    How would I do it? With an FN Minimi with 200rnd drum, and some pipe bombs plus molotovs. Just drive through the front door of a shopping center/mall, and when people gather around to see if "you" are alright, the bombs in the back go BOOM and you charge in shooting people.