I hate stoners

jatorjator Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
They come into my place of work every day and take fucking forever to decide what they want. The majority of them mumble and I have to say "what" about 10 times before they can spit out whatever it is they wana say.

They all think smoking weed is the coolest thing in the world and run around talking about all their faggy-ass little strains of pot. They never feel like doing anything because they are high and just want to "chill."

Also they clog up BLTC with lame threads about homemade bongs and 420.

It makes me happy knowing that none of them are doing anything with their lives because they are capable of nothing but getting high and working shitty mindless jobs.:p

Comments

• CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dislike the stoner culture, but I don't take it out on the weed. If you can smoke without turning into a fucking stereotype then I don't see any problems.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    I dislike the stoner culture, but I don't take it out on the weed. If you can smoke without turning into a fucking stereotype then I don't see any problems.

I don't have a problem with weed. I smoke now and again myself.

I'm just so sick of the people who brag about smoking and throw it in your face all the time.

Also the high people that come into my workplace are really annoying. Make your own damn sandwich!
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I smoke almost daily, my diet/fitness/education/social life is great. You will find dead~shits in every walk of life, don't loose sight of the fact that it's simply a substance which induces change, and with change comes abuse potential.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I smoke lots of weed but I'm not a stoner, I'm more of a hardcore drug abuser, lol.

Working with stoners is a pain in the ass sometimes.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hate you bitch

I hope you die
  • edited August 2010
    We hate you too.
  • edited August 2010
    Nothing wrong with people who toke up once in a while. The one's who really grind my gears are the faggots who are just plain stupid all the time.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    I smoke lots of weed but I'm not a stoner, I'm more of a hardcore drug abuser, lol.

Working with stoners is a pain in the ass sometimes.

My God the stoners I work with are so FUCKING lazy.

They are niggers as well though so it's like a double whammy of sucking at work.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    My God the stoners I work with are so FUCKING lazy.

They are niggers as well though so it's like a double whammy of sucking at work.

where do you work? what as?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    where do you work? what as?

Quiznos but I quit because my apartment and school are being payed for. It used to be annoying to deal with them though.

They say really dumb shit too and most of them can't even carry on an intelligent conversation.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with weed. I smoke now and again myself.

I'm just so sick of the people who brag about smoking and throw it in your face all the time.

Also the high people that come into my workplace are really annoying. Make your own damn sandwich!

Sounds like you need to smoke more weed. :o

I smoke a lot. I'm not a stoner though, I'm a professional weed smoker.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to smoke more weed. :o

I smoke a lot. I'm not a stoner though, I'm a professional weed smoker.

Agreed

I think I shall go and smoke a bowl right now
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Do you work at McDonald's?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I agree 110% with the first two posts. Couldn't read anything else past since the emotion of dislike was immediately brought out in me. I can't stand people who sit there and tell me to myself Weed smells like beautiful flowers and taste like cotton candy, and are completely serious when saying it.

It's always "Have you tried this kind of weed?" and the answer is I've tried it all and it never smells or tastes as good as pot smokers think it does. Maybe when you do it enough you get past the shit smell/taste like cigarette smokers who can't smell the stench on their clothes do.

I come from one of the most hippie, liberal, stoner like communities in the world and despise it. I'm sorry, doing drugs is one thing, but acting like a complete fuck nut in public is another. I am for the legalization of every single drug that gets you high, as long as you are prohibited to your place of residence when using and under the influence for the entire duration. Inhale carefully and concisely if that is the case.

Just my two nickels because I don't have the pennies to split a dime.