Torture techniques thread

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Post your favorite torture techniques, for either interrogation, revenge purposes, or just shits and giggles. I'm sure the creative minds on Bad Ideas won't let me down.

Force them to stand naked, with a collar around their neck and a ball gag in their mouth. Take pictures and tell them you will be sending the pictures to their friends and family. It is prefered that you actually go through on this promise, but just the thought of it will make them piss themselves. ;) Also shop nude pictures of them so it appears as if they are having gay sex with various celebrities.

Blast Death Metal or Harsh Noise so they don't get any sleep. If you feeling especially sadistic you can substitute the Jonas Brothers instead of Death Metal as well. One technique used by US soldiers in iraq was to turn on bright lights every 15 minutes to wake them up, I suppose that would work as well if you don't happen to have any death metal lying around.

Have your girlfriend dress up in a nurse uniform. Have her rub his cock and get it hard. When it's erect stick a mercury thermometer in there and break it. This will get glass and mercury in his dick, which is not very pleasant at all. If it's a girl make sure you rape her before sticking it in her vagina because you won't be able to with glass and mercury in her pussy, unless you're into that kind of stuff.

Shave all of their hair including pubic hair.

Keep the temperature of wherever you are holding them in one extreme or the other. Always very hot, or very cold.

Cut off his fingers one at a time. After you finish that go for his eyes. Nothing strikes feer like a knife going in your eye.

Hold his eyelid open and drip hot wax on his eyeball.

Boil water and when it's hot pour it on him. Bonus points for genitals. :D

Cover his eyes with duct tape and then after a while rip it off in bright sunlight.

Rip off his fingernails with pliers.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Pear has to be one of the most brutal techniques out there.

In case you're unaware the Pear is a spiked pear type thing that is inserted into your anus, vagina or mouth and pokes your insides.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Putting a toothpick under your big toe nail and holding a flame to the back of there leg makeing them kick the wall.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    ive always wondered what it would be like to just put someone in a room for a couple of weeks, and just play with the schedules and lighting to fuck with their minds
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    ive always wondered what it would be like to just put someone in a room for a couple of weeks, and just play with the schedules and lighting to fuck with their minds
    Psychological Torture is what you're referring to. Its nearly as brutal as physical torture. :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    1-get hammer
    2-apply to someones testicles
    3-???????
    4-Profit?
    edited July 2010
    1-get hammer
    2-apply to someones testicles
    3-???????
    4-Profit?

I think using dry ice instead of the hammer would be better. :p
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    there is an ancient Chinese torture technique used to execute people

First you bury a person in the ground up to his neck, so his head is sticking out.
    Then you use a knife and make an "X" on the very top of his head.
    Pour mercury down the wound.
    The mercury will (because of weight) sink down and separate the skin from the flesh.
    This will hurt a lot, so the person will start to squirm and try to get out.
    The person will be able to get out, only with his skin left in the ground.
    You now have a dancing screaming flesh man running around.
    edited July 2010
    Also that one where they put you over a bamboo plant and let it grow through you.
    edited July 2010
    Also that one where they put you over a bamboo plant and let it grow through you.

Wait. You can do that? Thats terrible. :(
    edited July 2010
    yeaI think they used to do it in vietnam. They did it on mythbusters too its legit Apperently it only takes a few days for it to grow.
    edited July 2010
    yeaI think they used to do it in vietnam. They did it on mythbusters too its legit Apperently it only takes a few days for it to grow.

Interesting technique. Is there a Wiki page about this? :cool:
    edited July 2010
    The est i could find was the 08 season of mythusters wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2008_season)#Bamboo_Torture

I cant find shit on it. maybey its bullshit. I swear Ive heard about it before damn.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010

Imagine if they made you sit on it.
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »

Stuck Through The Anus with a Bamboo Rod.

I could make a Grindcore song for that. :cool:
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I see'd the mythbusters episode with bamboo. It sounds like a viable technique.
    But fuck waiting like six days. You'd need to be completely still.
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »

Vlad the impaler used to make people sit on stakes as it slowly made its way up the ass I read sometimes it could take days. That had to be painful as hell.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hire Samuel L. Jackson to do the job. He'll scare a nigger terrorist.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Anyone know the rat scene from 2 fast 2 furious?