would you try human

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Would you eat a person if there were no repercussions? What about for Survival. i might if the circumstance was right. I here it tastes like pork. Prefferably Id like to make a roast of Kristen Stewart's ass.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I heard it's a pretty tough meat and isn't too easy to chew. But hey, food is food, especialy if you're starving. I'm wondering why people in Africa don't eat each other.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I heard it's a pretty tough meat and isn't too easy to chew. But hey, food is food, especialy if you're starving. I'm wondering why people in Africa don't eat each other.

They do in liberia.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    Baby meat should be an option.

But yeah, I would definitely try human, only for the brutal factor though.
  • edited August 2010
    To survive, yes.

I also hear that eating human is actually one of the healthiest things for you because your body can recognize everything easier. There was this article I read a while ago about mountain climbers who had to eat one of their crew members after he froze to death. They reported feeling much stronger and more energized.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    omg, have you guys seen that movie "the road"

shit was fucking EVIL when they opened up that cellar in that house, and when they get down there there's a bunch of people with dismembered limbs and they all look like zombies but they're being held down there to be eaten alive. also the kid was so anoying jesus christ
  • edited August 2010
    asking cliche questions that'd been asked by Aristotle since thousands of years ago and hundreds of others evry century since then WONT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL OR INTELLIGENT.

If anyhthing ...it just made you apear moe retarded.....
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    No real question here is, how would you eat human?

Sandwhich?
    Stew?
    The whole rib cage and spine, like a chicken?
    Or in a sasuage?
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

Sandwhich?
    Stew?
    The whole rib cage and spine, like a chicken?
    Or in a sasuage?

your name says it best.
  • edited August 2010
    It's something I've always wanted to try.

It's also the reason I feel no sympathy for starving communities - your food is all around you, morons.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    For survival - yes
    But I won't eat that in normal occurrences
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Probably not. I'm not big on eating meat anyway, I just don't like the taste of it so much. And I have no survival instincts what-so-ever I guess, because I've been in situations where the only option of food was something I didn't like, and so I couldn't even force myself to eat. Maybe it's because I'm so desensitized to hunger, but even in a survival situation, I'd probably pass it up.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes i would, but only a nice fat nicely marbleized one. :thumbsup: (in survival situation)

fuck-the-harpoon.jpg
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Probably not. I'm not big on eating meat anyway, I just don't like the taste of it so much. And I have no survival instincts what-so-ever I guess, because I've been in situations where the only option of food was something I didn't like, and so I couldn't even force myself to eat. Maybe it's because I'm so desensitized to hunger, but even in a survival situation, I'd probably pass it up.

Darwin will sort this all out, I'm sure.
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    apear moe .....
    pear.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtb3DrqAHHddyv1l67KrIFs481XLu1swBvB69sgR-4U-hbX4&t=1&usg=__nOfrBqJOVpSPy5Mf0gWYFkudvMY=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb4tnIMJ-0DTGX3A_ldZM_z3K2A5he2QeycJ-mbnhVBtbkumg&t=1&usg=__KObS_-l3E2z2oe8wWO6rsazuvOw=
  • edited August 2010
    Sounds pretty sick, I don't think id enjoy eating another person.
    edited August 2010
    asking cliche questions that'd been asked by Aristotle since thousands of years ago and hundreds of others evry century since then WONT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL OR INTELLIGENT.

If anyhthing ...it just made you apear moe retarded.....

Contrary to what you may believe appearing cool on the internet isn't a goal or concern of mine.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I am pretty good with meat and I don't mind eating anything [which is Halal] From vegetables to meat. My stomach can handle. I don't mind human meat. I would prefer roosting tits and eating them. But I would only do it to survive.

Personally, I would prefer beheading the victim and then draining the blood. Legs, chest, arms and back would be my prime targets. I would avoid fat and skin. The meat will be marinated and then cooked for extended period. Some spicy sauce with great flavors will make the eating process much simpler.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »

^This
    Who the hell wouldnt try people. That sounds tasty as hell. Anybody know a restaurant were I can purchase a good people steak if I paid a good price.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely. If it's one thing that life and recent experiences have taught me is that humans are simply advanced animals whom have extraordinary abilities via communication to accomplish tasks others in the kingdom can't. Strip that from them and mother nature flourishes.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    I bet if any of you had it, you won't know it's even human.

Of course I'd eat it for survival. Heck, anyone would. The ones that side by their moralistic bullshit would die off, only the "adapted will survive".
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Darwin will sort this all out, I'm sure.

Well, not Darwin himself, I'd assume. He's dead. And he's not God, because well... that'd be ironic. But nature, yes, from what Darwin has taught us. And I'm fine with that. The strong survive, and I am weak. So naturally, I should be the first to be picked off.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hear the scapula tastes quite nice this time of year.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    every year, thousands of aborted fetuses are simply thrown away like common rubbish
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    every year, thousands of aborted fetuses are simply thrown away like common rubbish

They are secretly being harvested in the name of science to further fetal stem cell research.

the_more_you_know2.jpg
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I here it tastes like pork.

lol :o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    Contrary to what you may believe appearing cool and intelligent on the internet isn't a goal or concern of mine.

EXACTLY ! I just need your online confession infront of these 20 thousand eyes that you'd choosed to post in a severely retarded manner .......
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »

We should get a petition going around that will force the aborted fetuses to be givin to the public(Us) so we can enjoy the veil of people.
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    We should get a petition going around that will force the aborted fetuses to be givin to the public(Us) so we can enjoy the veil of people.

I heard they eat fetuses in china and other parts of Asia. They also use fetuses in beauty products and shit.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I heard they eat fetuses in china and other parts of Asia. They also use fetuses in beauty products and shit.

We must all take a trip to china. NAO
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Where is the "I already have" option?

To survive, yes.

I also hear that eating human is actually one of the healthiest things for you because your body can recognize everything easier. There was this article I read a while ago about mountain climbers who had to eat one of their crew members after he froze to death. They reported feeling much stronger and more energized.
    That was the Donner Party. They felt stronger and more energized because they were starving before eating, then they finally got some calories into their bodies. Eating human flesh is not advisable, but it'll save your life if need be.
  • edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Where is the "I already have" option?

That was the Donner Party. They felt stronger and more energized because they were starving before eating, then they finally got some calories into their bodies. Eating human flesh is not advisable, but it'll save your life if need be.

how'd they ate his dick ?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    how'd they ate his dick ?

I believe one was fricasseed, another was pan roasted with a garlic butter cream sauce that was to die for. Also, they ate 3-4 people that died, not just one. I did a 4000 word research paper on this in 9th grade. Shit sucked.
  • edited August 2010
    lol .... i'm out of speech and keystroke.
  • 007GoldenShower007GoldenShower New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    Meat's meat, bring it on.