The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why the fuck would we do that?

Dunno, i did it for some thread.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I FINALLY got my apartment number, only 5 days before I move.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Longest week at this job so far is finally over.

Clocked fucking 62 hours, did at least 11 hours every day this week, and it was all shitty fucking work. BUT, I'm gonna get a fat pay cheque. Plus just got a $70 cheque from the good o'l government for Ontario Sales tax. Fuck yeah, I'm going to be consuming like mad this weekend.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Fuck yeah, I'm going to be consuming like mad this weekend.

Consuming like mad vast amounts of semen, that is.
    edited August 2010
    I would be surprised if that happened.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ya'll are gay.

and go see the expendibles I saw like 5 minutes of it and it was just a dude blowing 30 people away with a shotgun while stallone was pwning ass.

Looked sweet.
    edited August 2010
    Well if it isn't mister millimeter peter

And my girlfriend wouldn't let me go see Inception with her so I'm gonna Viking-haul her ass to The Expendables:thumbsup:

Oh and here, some pics of my buddy's foot after he crashed a dirt bike (he was hammered and was only wearing sneakers with no socks, the girl he hit had full gear on, she's fine) and he lost a toe, a lot of skin, and crushed a few of the bones:

35938_10150243018535424_534580423_13918530_2098986_n.jpg

39878_10150243018860424_534580423_13918534_2877046_n.jpg

39878_10150243018885424_534580423_13918538_964127_n.jpg

He lost the one beside his pinky toe, so they cut off the pinky and moved it over so it wouldn't look as fucked up. When it just happened and he was at the hospital, he was so drunk and in pain that he was signing sheets to get his whole foot amputated. Then his folks showed up and wouldn't let them cut it off.

EDIT: I just noticed those pics say 2007, don't know wtf is going on with his camera, this happened a couple weeks ago, I'm pretty sure it was still 2010 then, not '07.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    looks like stupid noob's fucked up leg.

hey dose, have you funded your pecunix yet?
    edited August 2010
    It was kind of funny when it happened, but turned out being pretty serious. He'd JUST gotten an apprenticeship with an electrician too, and lost that because he can't put any pressure (so can't wear shoes/work boots) on it for six weeks.

On the bright side, he just took out a loan and bought a new truck, now that he can't work, disability is paying his loan off for him.
    edited August 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    it was ok, but i can never watch a movie without getting caught up in how unrealistic it is :( i tend to notice continuity problems too, like a name tag disappearing between shots. something about it reminded me of the matrix

Haha, my parents just got back from seeing it and my dad said the same shit about the logic of it.

My mom said something along the lines of "the old man had the worst make up I've ever seen, it looked like klingons from the old Star Trek"

I haven't seen it, and don't know what she's talking about, but old star trek fx sucked major dick, I can't believe a modern production could be that bad.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Has anyone ordered from JWH018free from zoklet? I wonder if snail mail can make it from texas to florida in under three days.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Time for another round of "Corrupt this Poll"

x37m3.jpg
    http://www.cnn.com/US/
    Scroll to the bottom. Select yes, because "nigger" is always appropriate.
    edited August 2010
    Someones been on /b/ :o
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »

x37m3.jpg

Err'y Day.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    Someones been on /b/ :o

Not to say that I never visit /b/, but this wasn't related to 4chan. I just happened to see the poll.
    edited August 2010
    Not to say that I never visit /b/, but this wasn't related to 4chan. I just happened to see the poll.

Oh...

I saw it on /b/:(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Is the use of the N-word ever appropriate?
    Yes 62% - 4001
    No 38% - 2494
    Total votes: 6495

Good job 4chan, and to a lesser extent, totse.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Jwhfree Is legit.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Jwhfree Is legit.

I know.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited August 2010
    lolz hai guiz
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Tha fuck do you want?
    edited August 2010
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010

x37m3.jpg

I battled a Florida black bear once. Bitch had me in a head lock, trying to eat my black berries, and I kicked that bitch in her uterus. Bitch didn't wander into my campsite again....

EDIT: I read the article, and I thought "Damn, so many places in Florida look like Ocala." Then I read it was in Ocala. That's where my black bear friends live!:eek:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    The only time a fucking idiot juggalo did anything worthwhile: http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/15/tila.tequila.attacked/index.html?iref=NS1

Too bad they didn't hospitalize/kill the bitch.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    500 get.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    nah it's just me. :sad:
    edited August 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I cleaned my grinder and got 3 bowls of kief. They're gone now. :(

I'm out of even resin. :(

I cannot get high.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    sup?

Get to work, nigger.

mr.blunt, don't bother clicking the link, you aren't welcome in the 1337h4x0r fourm.
    edited August 2010
    fine i dont care

i dont want to be in your faggy forum, i like writing with letters

:(
    edited August 2010
    and for whats its worth, im currently in the end-all-be-all of fights with the girl. i wont bother with details but this is not good, whatever the outcome.

edited August 2010
    just remember me if you hear of a canadian guy savagely murdering some bitch:thumbsup:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    and for whats its worth, im currently in the end-all-be-all of fights with the girl. i wont bother with details but this is not good, whatever the outcome.

I'm not that much of an asshole. This was the summer of bad relationships.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, nigga. You should post her nudes, or at least PM me some if you don't want these pervs looking at them.
    edited August 2010
    the nudes i potentially have of her are potentially from before she was 18, and arent even on my computer. the effort it would take to do that combined with the fact id never send cp nudes to any authority figure, even a lowly mod, means; no nudes, nigger

plus id rather just choke a bitch y'know

waynebradychoke5ni.jpg&t=1
    edited August 2010
    im not a mod (yet) ;)
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    the nudes i potentially have of her are potentially from before she was 18, and arent even on my computer. the effort it would take to do that combined with the fact id never send cp nudes to any authority figure, even a lowly mod, means; no nudes, nigger

plus id rather just choke a bitch y'know

waynebradychoke5ni.jpg&t=1

Well I theoretically possibly might have some nudes of my ex taken when she wasn't ripe, hypothetically. Anything sent via PM is basically immune to the rules. Hell, even Dfg suggests we PM him CP pictures that we find on the boards. PMing them would be safer, too, because if I leaked them (which I wouldn't, I swear) I'd get demodded maybe banned for CP and personal info.

If you choke a bitch will you take pictures of her nude corpse and post them (or PM them)?

Why'd you break up?
    edited August 2010
    fractals, you're in.

and yes if i kill her, naked corpse pics will be posted

but its not like this is set in stone quite yet, but i dont want to drag shit out. this will be final by tomorrow, whether that m enas were together or not.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    all.jpg

BAHAHAHA. I lold.

You get 5 internets for that, sir.
    edited August 2010
    Aye, ill chip in 5 internets as well.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Has anyone here dated a Michelle? I'm convinced that all Michelles are conniving, selfish, slutty, bitches.

Confirm/Deny?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    YD8WR.png
    I wish I was that baked, or baked at all. :(
    edited August 2010
    lulz i was pretty close last night. finally tried BHO, shits nice :cool: that, plus some keif, molars (a bongie of tobacco and weed), jwh, straight weed bongies, and a couple beers, and i was fucking baked
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    i was fucking baked

goddamn! I hope so after that much weed/concentrates.
    edited August 2010
    i didnt have a lot of each, just sampled them :p but ya i was high. my cousins bf rolled a few joints with just keif in them last weekend... those were killer. i always thought keif/hash joints were mostly tobacco
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck tobacco, man. That shit will kill you.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/mom-arrested-for-posting-facebook-picture-of-baby-861714.html
    Mom of the year. Notice it's in Florida...
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck tobacco, man. That shit will kill you.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/mom-arrested-for-posting-facebook-picture-of-baby-861714.html
    Mom of the year. Notice it's in Florida...

It's Tommy from Rugrats!:eek:
    edited August 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    It's Tommy from Rugrats!:eek:

that news report made me :facepalm:
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Has anyone here dated a Michelle? I'm convinced that all Michelles are conniving, selfish, slutty, bitches.

Confirm/Deny?

I can confirm.
    edited August 2010
    What the FUCK is going on here? Did i just have to bump the retarded thread?