this forum is dead

stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
there are no new posts in my favorite forums (BB, LT, BLTC) in the past week besides bullshit threads in BLTC which are better suited in HB.
this is bullshit.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    acolytes.png

You want new posts? Do something about it instead of complaining.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    acolytes.png

You want new posts? Do something about it instead of complaining.

lol this, quoting the picture for better effect.

Make new threads. Contribute. Advertise. Do the twitter thing, stumbleupon, digg. Come on IRC, promote activity instead of sitting there with your 37 posts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    You posted 37 times and now you're complaining. Learn to contribute. It's not easy to start a forum with minimal users base. Just don't quit and keep on contributing. These things take time. They always have.
  • edited August 2010
    Besides, if I can find 1,300 things to post about, then you can too. Just make an effort.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do people really think that the original totse or any forum for that matter get as big as they do in a couple month's? These things take time and I think were doing damn well for as new as we are.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm glad to see this attitude here on &T. Everyone seems to be all for making this place totally kick ass.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    there are no new posts in my favorite forums (BB, LT, BLTC) in the past week besides bullshit threads in BLTC which are better suited in HB.
    this is bullshit.

Go munch your big ol' faggot sandwich somewhere else.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'm glad to see this attitude here on &T. Everyone seems to be all for making this place totally kick ass.

This.

Making the forum great depends on 2 things: producing content here and recruiting people to come here and do the same. I'm retweeting and posting totse.info all over the fucking place. I'm doing it in my sigs on other forums. I've posted totse.info in the comments on really popular youtube videos. Everyone should post "totse.info &T is back" on lady gaga and justin bieber videos. Hundreds of millions of people view those vids. Lots write comments.