Taking the forum war to the next level

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It's time totse took a more millitant, 'hands-on' approach to poaching members from totse2 and Zoklet. Undoubtably there are old totseans there who've gotten comfortable and don't really feel like leaving their reputations and homes behind again. For these people, we must appeal to their sense of patriotism and remind them of just how good they had it back here.

In addition to that, a legion of trolls and spammers must launch an all-out assault on their forums. If they won't return willingly then we'll just make it so that zoklet and totse2 become virtually unusable due to the spam filling up every thread and every page. Every time a thread is made, we spam it off the first page.

Then it's time to roll out the heavy artillery. Create 'genuine' threads and posts containing malicious links. DDoS the shit out of them. Hotlink.

Is the totse 'management' up for this or are they a bunch of pacifist losers?

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Somehow I don't think trolling those sites will attract the class of poster we want here...Would just make them go, 'what a bunch of hardcore faggots'. And they'd be right.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Short Answer: No

Long Answer: No.

I would prefer getting new members from the Internet. I am not worried about Zoklet or Totse2. Those members are already in the bag :). Just post and keep this place active. Don't do anything foolish.
  • edited August 2010
    pls don do this. i dont want to have to explan to others saying ....

not all totseans are extremists ... and go at length talking just how moderated totse really is and how &T was never about suicide spamming (since they perma ban spamers) and ddosing innocent thread of others.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    No disrespect, but this is one of the most retarded ideas ever. Also, The Methematician is a fag.
  • edited August 2010
    The ones who remained at Zoklet not only seem to be uninterested, but they get a cunty attitude every time we try to turn them on to this site. You can't force people to come.

Besides, if you make threads about us all the time on Zoklet, you'll just get banned. Besides, do we really want more people from Zoklet posting here (Which will be the inevitable by-product of your efforts)? If you want to get old members back, e-mail them and shit.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Indeed, the quality of our dear site and its posts will be the determining factor in our userbase. As DFG insists, we must continue to make this place better, not make other places worse. That is fascist coercion, and that is everything we go against. Free speech, free thought, free minds-- that's totse.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    ^ This. We don't need to resort to those kind of underhanded tactics in order to regain the old Totse glory. Why not instead focus that energy on coming up with a worthwhile thread.
  • edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    No disrespect, but this is one of the most retarded ideas ever. Also, The Methematician is a fag.

pls elaborate ... how, and what announces my phaggotry/ies ???
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010

It's sooooooo good to hear it!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Also OP besides this being a retarded idea anyway did you ever think about what a pain it would be if these other forums decided to retaliate? And yeah the methamatician is a fag for sure.
  • edited August 2010
    I agree with everyone here, not going to happen.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    Serious motherfucking buisness this internet is.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It's sooooooo good to hear it!
    Also OP besides this being a retarded idea anyway did you ever think about what a pain it would be if these other forums decided to retaliate? And yeah the methamatician is a fag for sure.

That was random lol.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    That was random lol.

We speak the truth.:D
    edited August 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Yeah he's a fag.
    edited August 2010
    Reminds me of the barrel roll song: tryin' to get moderators all on your team, but you got no flood control like new orleans.
  • edited August 2010
    ple believe me ... i'm not a phag. never was. there was time when i was confused, but that's just it.

honest.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Thread has good lulz
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, let's piss a bunch of people off so they start spamming US......