trollface.jpg
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^^^^^
    Almost there!!!

4FB34IGPMPEEICOJRUF2S2AWMS5JBVHA.jpeg?1250963109
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^We had a minor HTS-type setback, but our plan is almost fully realized. There's no stoppping us now!

1209870173758.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^^Nearing the final blow!

633502086822182742-Fuck-the-Harpoons-t.jpg

Why are my images so small :(

And another cool picture I found while browsing for harpoon pix.. ngbbs4b2ee08a31669.jpg
    edited August 2010
    We did it guys! ;)

31b8dcc9a2.jpg
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    All you people saying starving yourself won't help you lose weight are retarded.

Just look at Africa. :o:o:o
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Books
    Guitar
    TV series that are worth watching (Breaking Bad season 3 for me lately)

Also, this last page is fucking hilarious.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    ^We had a minor HTS-type setback, but our plan is almost fully realized. There's no stoppping us now!

1209870173758.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

LoLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I rofl'd. Thank you.
    edited August 2010
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well, there is no denying that the totse spirit still lives... :thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    Well, there is no denying that the totse spirit still lives... :thumbsup:

Makes me happy.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    And HTS... read all of that, but don't remember it so well. So yeah.

But the part about me being fat, it's not like I don't try. I pretty much restrict constantly now, but a doc recently informed me it's not a lifestyle issue, it's a hormonal/chemical one. Which fucking sucks, because I can starve myself until I pass out, and still lose next to nothing. But if he can help me out like he says I can, I should be back to my old self in no time. Used to be pretty skinny, but I honestly still didn't look good. =/

don't remember much else, and I'm kind of out of it. But something about self-deprecation being an issue for me... which maybe it is, but I don't ever MEAN to do it, so I'm not sure what to do. A lot of times I'm either just joking, or being honest... and the second one, I can't stop, it's not who I am. I'm not all that great, so I'm not afraid to discuss my flaws. There is no ulterior motive involved, just that that sort of honesty is just who I am, and it's one of the few things about myself that I actually really feel is a decent quality.

Don't you people question why? Sorry if I didn't read your genetic history, but if your parents aren't fat... you're doing something wrong. Starving yourself is stupid, it makes you fatter.
    If you REALLY ACTUALLY care about getting thinner (nothing wrong with having weight on, but too much = horrid death from many ailments), then eat like a caveman would. Eat only fruits, veg, meat. Get blood work done to find abnormal levels of maybe some hormone...etc, remove stress.
    Hell, you have such a narcissistic problem, I wouldn't be surprised if stress/ego had some result in that, or maybe its the other way around, or maybe its a downhill spiral, causing both to become horrible.

Either way, please make quality posts from now on. I hate reading rubbish, thats why I almost never come here or go to HB.

Also don't believe your doctor all the time, they do have a very high fuck up rate... remember you'll only hear the stories of the people who live. One man's food is another man's poison believe it or not. Try and see if you feel better eating protein or carbs. You're either a protein, carbohydrate, or mixed type. If you pick the wrong style of food... you could eat ALL PROPERLY and still get fat.
    Lastly, I wonder if you have yeast growth in your intestines...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Don't you people question why? Sorry if I didn't read your genetic history, but if your parents aren't fat... you're doing something wrong. Starving yourself is stupid, it makes you fatter.
    If you REALLY ACTUALLY care about getting thinner (nothing wrong with having weight on, but too much = horrid death from many ailments), then eat like a caveman would. Eat only fruits, veg, meat. Get blood work done to find abnormal levels of maybe some hormone...etc, remove stress.
    Hell, you have such a narcissistic problem, I wouldn't be surprised if stress/ego had some result in that, or maybe its the other way around, or maybe its a downhill spiral, causing both to become horrible.

Either way, please make quality posts from now on. I hate reading rubbish, thats why I almost never come here or go to HB.

Also don't believe your doctor all the time, they do have a very high fuck up rate... remember you'll only hear the stories of the people who live. One man's food is another man's poison believe it or not. Try and see if you feel better eating protein or carbs. You're either a protein, carbohydrate, or mixed type. If you pick the wrong style of food... you could eat ALL PROPERLY and still get fat.
    Lastly, I wonder if you have yeast growth in your intestines...

My current doctor, one of the best in my state, probably one of the best in the country currently. And he says all my symptoms are related, and it makes sense, they all started at the same time. No offense, but it's really stupid to assume you know more than my doctor, when you've never even met me. I've been really sick for a while now, and this came with the other symptoms. Nothing changed. I was skinny all my life. I'm OBSESSED with nutrition, and I've been to nutritionists and all. My diet is healthy and balanced. There is something else wrong.

And people saying things like that is why I don't eat. Because eating healthy simply isn't good enough, because I'm overweight, I will never get the credit I deserve for eating properly, so I take it one step further and eat almost nothing because it seems to be what is expected of me.

You mention genetics like it's the key, and it's not. Genetics influences weight A LOT less than a lot of illnesses, hormonal imbalances, and other things. It may make it harder, but it's not the deciding factor. My parents are both overweight, but that's not the key in this situation.
    edited August 2010
    Where do you think hormonal imbalances come from? That's right, genetics.

My question is how long did it take for you to go from skinny to your weight in that picture? How much did you gain? 30lbs? Or was it something like you gained 100lbs in a year.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Where do you think hormonal imbalances come from? That's right, genetics.

My question is how long did it take for you to go from skinny to your weight in that picture? How much did you gain? 30lbs? Or was it something like you gained 100lbs in a year.

Not necessarily. Not even close to always. There are multiple causes. Not just genetics. In fact, I think genetics aren't even the most likely reason for hormonal imbalance. You state that as if it's the only way, and it's not even close to being the only cause of such an imbalance. O.O

It was like... 80lbs in about a year and a half, I think. Pretty significant amount considering not much change in my life except my other symptoms starting up. Approximately anyway. Not totally sure of the exact amount of weight or time it took.
    edited August 2010
    What regulates your hormones? The brain. Why would your brain randomly change something? Genetics. It's not like you ate a burrito and all of a sudden your hormones go crazy.

Hormonal imbalance or..........
    Twinkie-Burger--20499.jpg

That kind of hormonal imbalance?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    What regulates your hormones? The brain. Why would your brain randomly change something? Genetics. It's not like you ate a burrito and all of a sudden your hormones go crazy.

Is...is that a...twinkie burger?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well, apparently....you suck, Namaste

:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010

The brain doesn't randomly change things, but if you know anything about the complexity of it, it changes things for a reason. Genetics. Technically not a reason. Not at all. Genetic hormonal imbalances aren't going to be nearly as strong as those produce by stimuli. Genetics are sort of just the layout, the blueprints, but they're not the entire make-up, because it's become clear that things change from parent to offspring, so if genetics decided everything for everyone, beforehand, then all humans would be the same.

Stimuli that can cause the brain to change something are incredibly numerous. Thousands of illnesses, conditions, injuries, medications, other environmental factors, etc. etc.

You act like it's the only way, but if you knew anything about it, you know that the genetic excuse actually seems more "random" than the human brain, being a complex and adaptive organ, responding to different stimuli and malfunctions.

There are multiple paths to a desired destination. There is never just one thing that causes anything, there are a million possibilities in pretty much every case. Because humans are complex. We're not all clones. We don't all live the same lifestyle, or function the exact same way. We're an incredibly diverse species. It'd be stupid to assume the answer to every medical question has a one size fits all answer, because that's not how things work in the medical field. Because that's not how things work in every single human body ever. The medical profession wouldn't BE a profession, because it'd be the same answer everytime the question was asked, so medical professionals would be entirely irrelevant.

I mean... think about it.
    edited August 2010
    I'm goin with twinkie bacon cheeseburger on this one. :o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm goin with twinkie bacon cheeseburger on this one. :o

I don't eat any of those things and definitely not together. Ew. I'd rather die.

But you're just saying that, because you can't dispute my logic on this one.
    edited August 2010
    I don't eat any of those things and definitely not together. Ew. I'd rather die.

But you're just saying that, because you are going outside to smoke a cigar and drink a beer and don't feel like bothering to debate my logic on this one.

Fixed.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fixed.

Haha, yeah, sure. But seriously, everything we know about medicine in the world today supports what I said. And kind of doesn't support what you said. As I pointed out. Maybe you live in an alternate reality, but in this world, when it comes to medicine, there is no one-size fits all answer, and that's what you're trying to do. And it doesn't fit with what we've discovered to be true.
    edited August 2010
    My cigar was pretty tasty. The beer was not.
    edited August 2010
    My current doctor, one of the best in my state, probably one of the best in the country currently.
    PROBABLY not. You just don't know that, nor can you claim that.
    And he says all my symptoms are related, and it makes sense, they all started at the same time.
    Go research epigenetics, may provide a clue.
    No offense, but it's really stupid to assume you know more than my doctor, when you've never even met me.
    Can't you read? Or is the fat traveling to your optic nerve? I never said that I know more than your doctor. I gave you some pretty useful tips that have helped many people I know and are proven to work from my subjective experience.
    Maybe if you get cancer you'll listen to your doctor and take chemo, natural selection will work great then.
    I've been really sick for a while now, and this came with the other symptoms. Nothing changed. I was skinny all my life. I'm OBSESSED with nutrition, and I've been to nutritionists and all. My diet is healthy and balanced. There is something else wrong.
    Sorry to hear you're sick, and maybe you're negative mood explains all your fucked up posts.
    The thing is, most people don't know dick all about how to treat the body properly. The medical system and most nutritionists advice people eat whole wheat, yet if you talk to an internist that specializes in gastro-intestinal areas, she or he will tell you that many more people are having Celiac's disease, even blacks! (Not that it's racist or anything, it just means that they were the least suspected group). We're still learning about the body, and your doctor is designed to treat symptoms, not the cause. Do you have any idea how much money pharma pours into med schools? I'm in university (science) and went down the doctor path, but stopped it because it was such a FUCKED UP field that you need to sell your soul (or starve it for 4 years until youre done and then treat people properly after). Some doctors are still good though, don't get me wrong.
    And people saying things like that is why I don't eat. Because eating healthy simply isn't good enough, because I'm overweight, I will never get the credit I deserve for eating properly, so I take it one step further and eat almost nothing because it seems to be what is expected of me.
    Attention whore :facepalm:, you just admitted it right there. You admitted you will cause pain to yourself for no reason.
    You mention genetics like it's the key
    ... when ISNT genetics key? Also, epigenetics are the second key, which was the focus of my post. You seemed to have it go over your head.
    Genetics influences weight A LOT less than a lot of illnesses
    This is probably different that just "gene X causes Y", you know the body is such a huge complex mechanism, right?

Though:
    hormonal imbalances, and other things.
    That is correct.
    It may make it harder, but it's not the deciding factor. My parents are both overweight, but that's not the key in this situation.
    :rolleyes:

elephant1.jpg

Anyways, I don't wish you any misery... I know how it feels to be ill. I just think you're brainwashed by the system, and purposely doing harm to yourself by not eating (properly). Do you REALLY want to get better, or are you going to keep whining? Because no one gives a fuck. People in here are making fun of you, how does it feel?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Their are genuine disorders and ailments that lead to weight gain. For instance sexy people 'til they're 25, then their thyroid shits out. Weight gain. Gotta have dat thyroid removed? Supplements daily for the rest of your life, weight control is a major issue.

Lot's of lardasses use the medical condition/genetic predispositon excuse even though that's not the case. So you'll have to forgive everyone for doubting you, but it's only natural. Whatever, the doc's will figure it out and if they can't then it's probably all mental.

You should exercise and eat well even if it doesn't do much for your appearance. In fact you probably have more of a reason to exercise, in that any condition you might have is making you doubly unhealthy - with some good exercise you can fight the problem. Plus, if it turns out to be medical and treatable/manageable you'll be in be in the best possible shape for the exercise that will make a visible difference.

*sigh*

I donno I feel shitty, I need a bunch of shit.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    PROBABLY not. You just don't know that, nor can you claim that.

Actually, no, he like seriously IS. He's worked a lot of prestigious places, with and for a lot of prestigious people. He's been on those medical shows, like mystery illness or whatever on TV, he ONLY has the very best ratings on those sites where patients rate their doctors, so I mean, honestly, he's more legit than any other doctor I've been to, and quite frankly, all the shitty ones exhausted the easy options so we go from there.

I don't feel like reading anymore of your shit.
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Their are genuine disorders and ailments that lead to weight gain. For instance sexy people 'til they're 25, then their thyroid shits out. Weight gain. Gotta have dat thyroid removed? Supplements daily for the rest of your life, weight control is a major issue.

Lot's of lardasses use the medical condition/genetic predispositon excuse even though that's not the case. So you'll have to forgive everyone for doubting you, but it's only natural. Whatever, the doc's will figure it out and if they can't then it's probably all mental.

You should exercise and eat well even if it doesn't do much for your appearance. In fact you probably have more of a reason to exercise, in that any condition you might have is making you doubly unhealthy - with some good exercise you can fight the problem. Plus, if it turns out to be medical and treatable/manageable you'll be in be in the best possible shape for the exercise that will make a visible difference.

*sigh*

I donno I feel shitty, I need a bunch of shit.

It's just like... idk. This thread, prime example, everyone EXPECTS I'm doing something wrong, so I feel a compulsive need to go to every extreme to show people that I'd do whatever the fuck it takes. Like, I know it's counter-productive, but it's kind of like the only way I can live with myself and all the people giving me shit about being fat. It's crazy, and stupid, but I don't know what else to do. It's like I have to make myself suffer for it to prove I'm really not making any of this shit up, that I'm really serious about it. It wasn't good enough when I was just doing everything "healthy", so I feel like going to the extreme of major restricting and fasting is the next, and really, only step left for me. I'm at the end of my rope here. I'm not sure what else to do.

Exercise I can do. But for now, eating on a regular basis, "normally" probably isn't...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    People in here are making fun of you, how does it feel?

Caught the end at a glance, and you know what? It feels fine. Because I know I'm going to every extreme, suffering through miserable physical, and mental effects to prove to other people and myself, I'm not just some stereotypical fat girl. If I wasn't restricting/starving, I can guarantee you I'd be torn up by it. But even though it's sort of stupid, it's the only way I know how to not let shit like that get to me. Because I know I don't eat fast food three times a day... and I take it to that next level by knowing I don't eat three times a day period. And it makes me feel good, and proud of myself, so whatever comments people make about my weight don't bother me.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    And it makes me feel good, and proud of myself, so whatever comments people make about my weight don't bother me.

This is good. That's how you should feel.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    A whole thread of wasted time on the whales self being. I am going to turn my attention to some threads that are actually interesting. It was fun messing with you NAM but yeah I have given my share of advice and you shot it down. Bye and have fun tub tub.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    This is good. That's how you should feel.

Yup. That's why I do it.
    jarkof wrote: »
    A whole thread of wasted time on the whales self being. I am going to turn my attention to some threads that are actually interesting. It was fun messing with you NAM but yeah I have given my share of advice and you shot it down. Bye and have fun tub tub.

If it was really a waste you wouldn't have bother to make another post saying you were leaving, genius. Unless you're life is really just pathetic, that you have to spend it posting in threads you claim are a waste of time.

And y'all's advice almost always sucks, and you insist on giving it despite the fact I NEVER FUCKING ASK. This thread was about y'all's hobbies. But most of you are too stupid to stay on topic, so I let it go wherever y'all wanted it to, but I have every right to shoot down stupid advice I did not ask for.

Most of you are morons. I don't need your stupid advice, when I finally have a seriously amazing doctor on my side. I mean, he's had years and years of experience, y'all have probably never even crack a medical book of any sort, so who should I trust in this situation? Oh yeah, the fucking professional who has at least half a clue, unlike everyone here who is trying to "advise" me against my will. -_-
    edited August 2010
    Caught the end at a glance, and you know what? It feels fine. Because I know I'm going to every extreme, suffering through miserable physical, and mental effects to prove to other people and myself, I'm not just some stereotypical fat girl. If I wasn't restricting/starving, I can guarantee you I'd be torn up by it. But even though it's sort of stupid, it's the only way I know how to not let shit like that get to me. Because I know I don't eat fast food three times a day... and I take it to that next level by knowing I don't eat three times a day period. And it makes me feel good, and proud of myself, so whatever comments people make about my weight don't bother me.

I don't believe that, because you wouldn't have brought it up or even feel the need to include it in your discussion. If it's irrelevant, don't keep bringing it up.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't believe that, because you wouldn't have brought it up or even feel the need to include it in your discussion. If it's irrelevant, don't keep bringing it up.

You don't have to believe it in order for it to be true, so I'm fine with it.

I'm not the one who brought it up. It's where the conversation lead, because most people here are morons, and can't stay on a subject, or have a decent normal conversation to save their life. My thread was hijacked, and I know better than to try and fight it, it won't help, because most people here just aren't intelligent enough not to do such things, so I went with it.

Y'all act as if I made this thread asking y'all for advice about my weight, or my health or something, but if you read the first post, I clearly didn't. I've never asked for that advice on here. Yet you all cannot seem to help but think you all have the answer, and you don't even know all the details. It's ridiculous. =/
    edited August 2010
    Okay then back on topic... your new hobby should be jumping off high buildings and bridges. It is such a rush and you'll love it. There is no risk at all so don't use a parachute.

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_suicide-hose-china-2_200907251736553894.jpg
    china-attempted-suicide-2009-10-23-6-10-15.jpg
    suicide2.jpg?w=450
    edited August 2010
    That looks fun!
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Okay then back on topic... your new hobby should be jumping off high buildings and bridges. It is such a rush and you'll love it. There is no risk at all so don't use a parachute.

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_suicide-hose-china-2_200907251736553894.jpg
    china-attempted-suicide-2009-10-23-6-10-15.jpg
    suicide2.jpg?w=450

You first. =P
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    We would all rather you went first. Would save so much of our time.
    edited August 2010
    ^Also, the earth will be able to resume spinning at its regular speed.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bulimia.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bulimia.

Um... random word much. :confused:

This was sort of confusing... just posting the word bulimia and nothing else... it's not exactly in itself something that makes any sense here, really...
    edited August 2010
    Um... random word much. :confused:

This was sort of confusing... just posting the word bulimia and nothing else... it's not exactly in itself something that makes any sense here, really...

You're fat. He's suggesting you practice bulimia so you can be skinny.
    edited August 2010
    Also, the vomit will hopefully wreck your throat so we won't have to hear you talk.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    You're fat. He's suggesting you practice bulimia so you can be skinny.

Bulimia doesn't make people skinny. In fact, bulimics are more likely to be of average weight, or overweight than underweight. Maybe read a book and learn what it really is. I figured he was implying that, but I mean, if you have the first clue about what bulimia really is, it makes NO sense. Not at all a decent weight loss tactic.

And I would kind of know...
    edited August 2010
    Bulimia doesn't make people skinny. In fact, bulimics are more likely to be of average weight, or overweight than underweight. Maybe read a book and learn what it really is. I figured he was implying that, but I mean, if you have the first clue about what bulimia really is, it makes NO sense. Not at all a decent weight loss tactic.

http://www.google.com/images?q=bulimia%20pics&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1229&bih=527

Those bitches look skinny enough to me. You're doing it wrong.

bulimia-12638.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010

Actualy fatty aka nam. I do believe 90 percent or somewhere around of the people who are bulimic do it for depressive issues and soon go anorexic and get really skinny. But dangerously so.

Oh and fang... the pics.... Fap fap fap.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010

Most of those are like photo shoot, PSA type photos, so duh... I don't think most of those girls are even truly bulimic at all, genius. Like seriously. Read a book for once in your life, learn a little something.
    jarkof wrote: »
    Actualy fatty aka nam. I do believe 90 percent or somewhere around of the people who are bulimic do it for depressive issues and soon go anorexic and get really skinny. But dangerously so.

Where do you get your statistics? Because I doubt you get them from professionals, or anywhere credible, other than you're stupid rotting brain.

And anorexia? Everyone here is telling me I SHOULDN'T starve myself. I mean, come, make up your fucking minds, dumbasses.

I do fast. I don't lose weight, but I rarely eat. But it doesn't help...
    edited August 2010
    Unless it's a bulimia picture book I wouldn't give 2 shits about it. Who wants to read about eating disorders? They're not even remotely interesting.