Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont get this thread.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Aw, is something wrong? :( If you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you. <3

Aww, you're super sweet. Thanks anyway, but I'm more or less fine. I feel tired and shitty all over, but it's all self inflicted so I can't rightfully complain.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Aww, you're super sweet. Thanks anyway, but I'm more or less fine. I feel tired and shitty all over, but it's all self inflicted so I can't rightfully complain.

Yeah, well if you feel the need to do so anyway, you can complain to me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a fan of complaining myself, so... yeah. XD
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

Get your life together fagcake :angry::angry::angry:

If you really knew me...you'd know I don't mean that. I'm actually frustrated wiht you for wasting so much time and energy on bullshit.

And I'd give you a hug man. HTS its been enough years where I can say you're almost like a little brother to me. If you need some advice or support or some shit you can pm me too. But better pm namaste first since she probably cares more and wants your penis.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you need some advice or support or some shit you can pm me too. But better pm namaste first since she probably cares more and wants your penis.

>.>
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    If you really knew me you'd suicide.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    namaste wrote: »
    yeah, well if you feel the need to do so anyway, you can complain to me. In case you haven't noticed, i'm a fan of complaining myself, so... Yeah. Xd

stfu :)
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    stfu :)

Dude, what is your obsession with me?
    You go to the efforts to quote posts of mine that were in no way directed to you and say something, even when it's clear you have nothing to say. So yeah. Maybe get a life or something... :thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    Dude, what is your obsession with me?
    You go to the efforts to quote posts of mine that were in no way directed to you and say something, even when it's clear you have nothing to say. So yeah. Maybe get a life or something... :thumbsup:
    Maybe he thinks you have an inferiority complex and wants to subjugate you.
    You make him horny.;)
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Y'all are all fucking weirdos. O.O
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Firemind wrote: »
    Maybe he thinks you have an inferiority complex and wants to subjugate you.
    You make him horny.;)

^This

Lol haha not really. I do have some standards. However your constant need for attention and your great reactions are the reason I keep doing this. You make me laugh at your freaking out. Its endless and funny.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    this thread sucks, stop posting in it
  • edited August 2010
    postcount + 1
  • edited August 2010
    postcount + 2

# This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    this thread sucks, stop posting in it

Like mathematician has shown it has one purpose. Growing our post count and making fun of namaste. Plenty of reason for me.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^This

Lol haha not really. I do have some standards. However your constant need for attention and your great reactions are the reason I keep doing this. You make me laugh at your freaking out. Its endless and funny.

My freaking out? Wow, you REALLY use that term lightly, or you manage to delude yourself into really misunderstanding all of my posts. Weird...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    My freaking out? Wow, you REALLY use that term lightly, or you manage to delude yourself into really misunderstanding all of my posts. Weird...

This is dedicated to all you live by Namaste.

Kelly-Ma-GET-THE-HARPOON-READY-THAR-SHE-BLOWS.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    ^This

You sure?