Interracial dating

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited August 2010 in Life

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Interracial relations are nothing more than race treason. People who engage in the behaviour are no better than common criminal's. It destroys culture's and is destroying the white race. I urge anyone engaging in race treason to seriously reconsider whats important.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf hath only dated white or asian girls, Rolf cares not for ones race though, unless said race has vagina teeth which has yet to be encountered by Rolf.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, I don't really give a shit about their ethnicity.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Due to the cultural stigmas I've grown up with, I'm open to anyone except niggers, both sand or regular, and certain south asian ethnicities.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am fine with any race except the nigger niggers.
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Due to the cultural stigmas I've grown up with, I'm open to anyone except niggers, both sand or regular, and certain south asian ethnicities.

Around where I live sleeping with a nigger is statistically a 50 50 chance you'll get Aids or herpes.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Interracial relations are nothing more than race treason. People who engage in the behaviour are no better than common criminal's. It destroys culture's and is destroying the white race. I urge anyone engaging in race treason to seriously reconsider whats important.
    Around where I live sleeping with a nigger is statistically a 50 50 chance you'll get Aids or herpes.

These are not the kind of replies that belong in this thread. Keep your ideas about race superiority in the humanities forum. Please re-read what I wrote in my original post, and if you have something to add, make sure it's on topic.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    These are not the kind of replies that belong in this thread. Keep your ideas about race superiority in the humanities forum. Please re-read what I wrote in my original post, and if you have something to add, make sure it's on topic.

Alright sorry my bad. On topic I geuss if I was gonna race mix it would have to be with an Asian or Latina there the hottest. I just cant normally find blacks attractive. My family doesn't really care about such things so I they'd prolly be fine with it.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

lolled at that line

i dont really have a preference. statistically speaking, i have found more eastern european women and fewer middle eastern women hot, but hot and ugly girls are everywhere
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    don't discriminate, inseminate!
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    erm, whities only for me thanks.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    im white and i wont touch any women that isnt white, it really fucks me off to see an intelligent looking, attractive white girl thats with a fucking nigger or any other non white guy :angry:
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't consider my parents' opinions and thoughts when picking a date.

Personally, I would date / have sex with a girl of any race if the attraction's there. I find certain ethnicities prettier than others, however.
  • edited August 2010

I blame DELL for these things ....
    edited August 2010
    I blame DELL for these things ....

Once again, this is NOT the place for race superiority. DirtySanchez is on topic now, but you are not on topic. Re-read my original post, and if you have anything to add that's on topic, you may do so. Otherwise go post in humanities or conspiracy. I'm not trying to be a dick mod, but I don't want off topic race superiority comments in my thread. Race superiority doesn't belong in S&A, period.
    edited August 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    I don't consider my parents' opinions and thoughts when picking a date.

Personally, I would date / have sex with a girl of any race if the attraction's there. I find certain ethnicities prettier than others, however.

I'm the same way. I really like latinas and asians. I think white girls are usually less interesting and tend to be bitchier. I've had sex with black girls, but they're usually not my thing. I also don't think about what my family would say. I know my parents would not like me dating black girls or probably even latinas or asians, but I don't give a shit.
  • edited August 2010
    How is this not on topic ? You yourself asked if we "prefer niggers, chinks, spics to gringos"

Well ... this is certainly a race-related thread. ANd in a ... or any race-related thread ...

RACIAL SUPERIORITY IS ... RELEVANT.

Now go contaminath thyself with underwomen.
    edited August 2010
    How is this not on topic ? You yourself asked if we "prefer niggers, chinks, spics to gringos"

Well ... this is certainly a race-related thread. ANd in a ... or any race-related thread ...

RACIAL SUPERIORITY IS ... RELEVANT.

Now go contaminath thyself with underwomen.

This thread is about what race you prefer to date or if you prefer to fuck latinas or asians, not about race superiority. If you want to talk about niggers being inferior to aryan people, then go to conspiracy or the humanities forum. That kind of posting is never on topic in S&A. I'm not going to tell you this again. I've already posted it twice in this thread, so if you post off topic shit again, I'm going to remove your posts.
    edited August 2010
    I'm the same way. I really like latinas and asians. I think white girls are usually less interesting and tend to be bitchier. I've had sex with black girls, but they're usually not my thing. I also don't think about what my family would say. I know my parents would not like me dating black girls or probably even latinas or asians, but I don't give a shit.

The only problem with Asians though is theres not much middle ground. There either hot as hell or ugly as shit. It's gotta be the right type of Asian you know.
    edited August 2010
    That's absolutely true. Latinas are the same way. They're hot as fuck or really ugly/fat.
    edited August 2010
    Also even the hot latinas have a bad habit of aging terribly but when there young its a whole other story.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah they all age really poorly for some reason. They're fun to mess around with, though.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Many Asian guys like white guys who date Asian girls cause most of them take the ugly girls, leaving the hot ones for us :D
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010

So far, from my experience, I prefer eastern-european girls. Most Polish girls I met were pretty awesome, really down-to-earth and open. I like asian girls too, especially personality-wise, but looks are really hit or miss. If it is a hit though, it seems like they barely age at all.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I discovered that I can find hot girls in every race I've encountered and really ugly girls in them too. I have low standards as far as sex goes. If she wants to fuck we will so long as I don't get her pregnant or end up with an STD its fine, so ethnicity is a nil-issue. Thus far I've only slept with whites, blacks and hispanics.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Race doesn't affect me at all.

When it comes down to it, the girls that I'm into must have all of these qualities: a somewhat nice/fit body, a cute face, greater or equal intelligence as me, and a great/dark sense of humor.

If all those requirements are met, then I'll be happy. lol

My parents think I should marry within my own race, but I say otherwise.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    For some reason I could never date a black chick. I don't really know why. I'm not racist IRL or anything.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I only like white and asian women. I'd like to have two wives, one from each race. Latin and middle eastern women tend to age horribly, and I'm not attracted to black women at all. Currently I'm with an Asian women. Asian women tend to look young for a long time, and most are petite with tight pussies. Nobody seems to really care that I'm with an Asian; although they were a little shocked when they met her. Mainly because I'm a redneck who drives a pick-up truck, works in the trades, and I spend my weekends drinking beer and riding my quad through mud holes. It was really hard to meet white women, because I look really young and most like guys that look older than them. The only women I look older than are about 16-18 years old, and they are too clingy and confused for me to waste my time on. I'm 26, and most people assume I've just graduated from high school, lol. I hit 18 and just stopped aging. Asian women all look young, so they don't mind that I do too.