Operation: Fuck your wall

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Huh wut?

Comments

• ateate Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'm probably gonna use this for a short story I'm writing about D.C.
  • edited July 2010
    Shall we?

We shall.

I'm always up for a bit of urban defacement in the form of advertising something brilliant. This will be done.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I shall be doing this in my location also
  • edited July 2010
    I actually wonder just how many people in my area would be interested. Something tells me that no one is going to give a shit/can actually afford internet/has a life, but I'll try anyway.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    I remember winning my custom usertitle on zoklet for coming up with a good advertising thing. I made 2 stencils. One of a house fly and another of a man in a buisness suit flipping the bird with Zoklet.Net underneath it. Whoever did the stenciling would leave a trail of houseflies on walls leading to the final Zoklet stencil. The reason they were on walls was to make it seem as if they were flying to zoklet. You could do the same thing on the ground with ants with you wanted to.Perhaps i can get my stencils and do this for totse too.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I'll just wheatepaste stuff round if you wish. That stuff is a cunt to get rid of. Flyposted a prison sign near me last November and it's still up there:D
  • edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'll just wheatepaste stuff round if you wish. That stuff is a cunt to get rid of. Flyposted a prison sign near me last November and it's still up there:D

That stuff stays up for YEARS man. If no one touches it, there's no telling how long it would stay up for.

I like the stencil idea. I also threw up a few quick tags here and there between the hours of last night and now.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im down.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    I remember winning my custom usertitle on zoklet for coming up with a good advertising thing. I made 2 stencils. One of a house fly and another of a man in a buisness suit flipping the bird with Zoklet.Net underneath it. Whoever did the stenciling would leave a trail of houseflies on walls leading to the final Zoklet stencil. The reason they were on walls was to make it seem as if they were flying to zoklet. You could do the same thing on the ground with ants with you wanted to.Perhaps i can get my stencils and do this for totse too.

you do know what flies are attracted to, right?
  • edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    you do know what flies are attracted to, right?

Oh god, that's hilariously true.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll do my part and write Totse.info on a wall in a Public Restroom.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'll be writing zoklet.net VS totse.info
    everywheereee
  • DowneastaDowneasta Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    BUT GUYZZ DIS IS ORGANIZING TEH CRIMINAL ACTIVITEIZZ! Nah Im down Ill try to hit some buildings and bathrooms.
  • edited July 2010
    Someone should make a semi-decent, basic stencil, share it here and we could all print and spray it.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Someone should make a semi-decent, basic stencil, share it here and we could all print and spray it.

Give me 20 minutes.
    edited July 2010
    Basic:
    basic.jpg
    Not So Basic:
    lessbasic.jpg
    My Idea from earlier:
    A trail of ants ant.jpg
    leading to
    notbasic.jpg
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Thank you Paco.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Wayyy ahead with the stickers. Remember the Free DHL box thread back before totse went down?

I still have a lot of sticker paper they sent me. Half the page is normal, the other half is like printer paper you can peel off with adhesive on the back.

Give me a design, I'll start printing and putting them up.
    edited July 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    Wayyy ahead with the stickers. Remember the Free DHL box thread back before totse went down?

I still have a lot of sticker paper they sent me. Half the page is normal, the other half is like printer paper you can peel off with adhesive on the back.

totselogostickersheet.jpgbasicstickers.jpgbasicinvertstikers.jpg
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    We lost some good posts in this thread during the server switch. Oh well. I'm down for helping spread the stickers around, this has a lot of potential.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    What teh fuck. Alright this shit goes down the 30th. Three fridays from now. I will make another post later on with full details and shit.
  • edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    What teh fuck. Alright this shit goes down the 30th. Three fridays from now. I will make another post later on with full details and shit.

What goes down? We tag the shit up, or create stickers, or what?
    edited July 2010
    What goes down? We tag the shit up, or create stickers, or what?

Either one is fine. I prefer tagging because it is much more fun.

I'm making an official post later. Both threads will be deleted one day beforehand. Or it'll be edited a lot with no other posts in the official thread.
    edited July 2010
    Who can find a good dealer for stickers? And any other good info will be good. I'm making another thread for this with all the info in one post.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Then shit had better be fixed by the 30th so we promote a website that works.
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Then shit had better be fixed by the 30th so we promote a website that works.

We got a new server didn't we? Shit should work.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010

I still have a pack of 4000 stickers from 4 years ago.

yes 4000.
    edited July 2010
    L33tz wrote: »

yes 4000.

Can you make me about 200 stickers and send them to me? With the totse logo already on them because I don't have access to a printer.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Can you make me about 200 stickers and send them to me? With the totse logo already on them because I don't have access to a printer.
    i would but honestly i dont have the money for ink
  • Jolt890Jolt890 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I posted in the stickied thread about the stickers.

Let this one fall to the bottom.
    edited July 2010
    L33tz wrote: »

yes 4000.

Do you think you could send me some of those? I cant find any good free shit.
  • Lead OxideLead Oxide Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Remember the hacked roadsigns ?

Off Topic: We need to get the users of the other totse mirrors to come here, i.e totse2
  • edited July 2010
    Lead Oxide wrote: »

Off Topic: We need to get the users of the other totse mirrors to come here, i.e totse2

How about getting roadsigns too this time around? They still haven't improved in security since the last time, haha.
    edited July 2010
    How about getting roadsigns too this time around? They still haven't improved in security since the last time, haha.

I approve of this.
    edited July 2010
    Lead Oxide wrote: »

I never see any to do this.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010

holy shit that thread was epic. i remember reading it and thinking it was total bullshit. fucking a what a find
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe a new slogan too , like "where ignorancen goes ton die".

"Funny name serious info"

"They cant all be zinggers"

"Abandon your illusions"

"The more your know :D"

Just something under the &T symbol with some kind of cath phrase to grab peoples atention.

I can add more as my obvious brilliance keeps craping these turds out.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    whatever happened with this? did anybody actually go out and spray totse.info?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pics or GTFO
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Someone should make a stencil of a guy with a molotov, it's a classic image that has long been used on totse.

background2.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    I tagged a few places (Bridges, Skatepark, back of shopping center) but it's really an on going thing. If you see a good place to slap a totse sticker or a totse tag then do it.

This. Its ongoing, and the more places we tag, the better really. If we just carry on, we'll be building up a good load of tags.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm really digging this thread, Will post pics of what I put up. ;)