Yeah, today was so the best day ever. :D

Tell me about your best day ever.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Yesterday for me was awesome:thumbsup:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    How come you didn't tell us about your best day ever? AKA today?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yeah, today was so the best day ever. :D

Tell me about your best day ever.

Um...why was it your best day ever?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Because y'all probably don't care, and I can't do it justice with words... I suppose I'll try, though.

Just hung out with this amazing guy, and it got all romantic Nicholas Sparks style. XD Like not in a sexually way, but an innocent affection way, and it was fun. He was super sweet to me and all that jazz. It was really awesome. =)
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    I uhh... cleaned my room a bit. Had a good day I guess. I can't complain.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just looked up Nicholas Sparks and Google asked me if I was gay.
    edited August 2010
    Because y'all probably don't care, and I can't do it justice with words... I suppose I'll try, though.

Just hung out with this amazing guy, and it got all romantic Nicholas Sparks style. XD Like not in a sexually way, but an innocent affection way, and it was fun. He was super sweet to me and all that jazz. It was really awesome. =)

What's the point of telling us you had the best day ever if you aren't going to describe it?

What's romantic Nicolas Sparks style? Did he make a notebook or something?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hmm, my best day is when a friend and i went to school baked, and just sat threw every class doing jack shit stoned as shit
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    What's the point of telling us you had the best day ever if you aren't going to describe it?

What's romantic Nicolas Sparks style? Did he make a notebook or something?

I don't know what y'all want from me. XD "You complain too much." "You talk too much about your life."
    And now, a new complaint. Because I can't ever make a thread good enough to please you people. It's always something.

I just didn't think you cared anyway, so...
    And I'm in a good mood, was interesting in reading some stories about other people who had amazing days, I thought I may as well ask here.

I mean, like just cheesy romantic type stuff. Kissing in the rain type things, though it wasn't QUITE so cliche, it was like something out of a movie or a book. The kind of innocent stuff girls imagine love as when they're little before they learn about sex and all that. So it was just cute.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Good for you.

I just had a 10 oz steak while watching my friend drink legally for the first time. Every day is a great day for me. I don't need to pick out a best day cause they are all the best.
    edited August 2010
    I don't know what y'all want from me. XD "You complain too much." "You talk too much about your life."
    And now, a new complaint. Because I can't ever make a thread good enough to please you people. It's always something.

I just didn't think you cared anyway, so...
    And I'm in a good mood, was interesting in reading some stories about other people who had amazing days, I thought I may as well ask here.

I mean, like just cheesy romantic type stuff. Kissing in the rain type things, though it wasn't QUITE so cliche, it was like something out of a movie or a book. The kind of innocent stuff girls imagine love as when they're little before they learn about sex and all that. So it was just cute.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you what I wanted: an explanation as to why today was the best day ever. I'm not writing in arabic. If you make a thread, give some details. I wanted to know why today was the best day ever, which is, by the way, what I said in my earlier post.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I spent the night with the girl I was dating and the next morning was very domestic. She cooked breakfast in her kimono, I walked down the driveway in my boxers and night robe to get the newspaper which I read over coffee eggs and banana nut bread. We flirted a lot and made out after her parents went to work. I think that was my favorite day so far. She dumped me a few days later.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like this thread, it's nice to get swept away in neuro-chemical influences like affection. :thumbsup:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    One day I found out that it was really easy to be the person I wanna be. Shit's kinda stayed up on that peak since.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you what I wanted: an explanation as to why today was the best day ever. I'm not writing in arabic. If you make a thread, give some details. I wanted to know why today was the best day ever, which is, by the way, what I said in my earlier post.

Yeah, but what you wanted HERE is something people seem to complain about in every other thread I make. It's not just this thread, but overall on this website, EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a thread, someone finds something to complain about, how I didn't do it "right" or whatever. It's just ridiculous.

And I gave you one, so happy?
    stres wrote: »
    I like this thread, it's nice to get swept away in neuro-chemical influences like affection. :thumbsup:

Indeed it is. :D
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    fooled around with my (at the time) girl friend and her 3 hot best friends(And the one fat hambeast, but she left before the good shit got underway)
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    And I gave you one, so happy?

naohoe.png
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    1. Getting out of the Army.

3. Whenever I eat a Reuben sandwich :)
    (Yes I skipped 2 )

4. Watched two chicks knock the shit out of each other last week.... and didn't interfere because they were both fat an ugly.(yes I'm shallow, no I don't care). It was awesome.

I was drinking a whiskey sour and a beer, and just watching it go down. Well, it was good until one of the lardasses got their shirt pulled most of the way off, I almost threw away my drinks and left. But it was good up until that point.....
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why the hell do you care how my day was?!

Anywho...it was good. Got my haircut, went to my cousin's wedding, ate delicious food, went on a walk to the park with some friends and now they are here. Jarkof being one of them.
    ThumbsUp.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I just looked up Nicholas Sparks and Google asked me if I was gay.

Now it all makes sense. I was gunna ask who the fuck that was and as for your day nam I honestly give it a week. Sorry for the lack of confidence but you are just to fragile of a person and easily pissed off so I really dont see it lasting. Also you may have found it romantic but if you guys didnt really do anything he prolly didnt think the same.

P.S. When you blow up after reading this as I know you will you will only confirm my above statement.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Now it all makes sense. I was gunna ask who the fuck that was and as for your day nam I honestly give it a week. Sorry for the lack of confidence but you are just to fragile of a person and easily pissed off so I really dont see it lasting. Also you may have found it romantic but if you guys didnt really do anything he prolly didnt think the same.

P.S. When you blow up after reading this as I know you will you will only confirm my above statement.

The point at this stage in the "relationship" if you would call it that, isn't it lasting at all. I could probably take it or leave it, but it's nice to have fun moments like that.

I just got out of a too year long relationship, so I'd be good with being single right now, but you know, this could go somewhere, why not wait and see? If it doesn't, I won't be torn up, if it does, can't complain. So it's all good either way.

I know you're really hoping I'll end up hurt or whatever because you have such a pathetic life, that you have to spend all your time hoping some random girl's life will suck at least as much, but things were pretty shitty for a while and it seems now my luck has turned around a bit, so try as you might, dude, can't bring me down right now. :D

But it's already kind of been more than a week, up to this point, so if you were giving the entire thing a week, you fail... it's been several of those now.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    The point at this stage in the "relationship" if you would call it that, isn't it lasting at all. I could probably take it or leave it, but it's nice to have fun moments like that.

I just got out of a too year long relationship, so I'd be good with being single right now, but you know, this could go somewhere, why not wait and see? If it doesn't, I won't be torn up, if it does, can't complain. So it's all good either way.

I know you're really hoping I'll end up hurt or whatever because you have such a pathetic life, that you have to spend all your time hoping some random girl's life will suck at least as much, but things were pretty shitty for a while and it seems now my luck has turned around a bit, so try as you might, dude, can't bring me down right now. :D

But it's already kind of been more than a week, up to this point, so if you were giving the entire thing a week, you fail... it's been several of those now.

I am sorry but that toy under your bed is a little less then a relationship.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Yesterday.

I bet a friend of mine $100 that I could take 2 long cables of cat5 and wire them together.

So I did it and peeled off all 8 tiny cables, then rewired them to their other respective pair and taped each end with electric tape and then bundled the whole thing up with heavy duty tape.

After crimping the rj45s, the cable worked! LOLOL!!!

You should've seen his face, it was that "what-the-fuck-is-this" face. Damn I lol'd when he ping'd www.google.com
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am sorry but that toy under your bed is a little less then a relationship.

Uh, yeah, no. A real one. With a human being.

What is your deal? Like why do you feel the need to be an asshole about everything? :confused: It's really sad...
    edited August 2010
    Uh, yeah, no. A real one. With a human being.

What is your deal? Like why do you feel the need to be an asshole about everything? :confused: It's really lulzy...

Fixed. Trolling! How does it work?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to the intarwebs. Please take a number.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    The above two statements are my answer and like I said before. Your just to damn fun to rip on because of your serious freak out reaction and it makes it all worth while.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    The above two statements are my answer and like I said before. Your just to damn fun to rip on because of your serious freak out reaction and it makes it all worth while.

You seriously like... use the term "freak out" very, very lightly, or entirely misunderstand my tone, because I'm not effected on an emotional level by anything said here, and "freak out" implies passion and emotion... which doesn't really go into any of my posts here. O.O
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    You seriously like... use the term "freak out" very, very lightly, or entirely misunderstand my tone, because I'm not effected on an emotional level by anything said here, and "freak out" implies passion and emotion... which doesn't really go into any of my posts here. O.O

Put down the dictionary and cry bitch.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Put down the dictionary and cry bitch.

I don't even think I own a dictionary, and I'm way too happy to cry now. I'm not they type who cries when they're happy... so no. :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    STFU And GTFO.
    edited August 2010

Affected, not effected.