So I'm in Russia, bitches

da teachada teacha Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Took 50 hours of trains, buses and planes and I'm finally here for my new job.

The weather was a blistering 35 degrees when I got here, and the bitches were so scantily clad that it nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I'm working in a language school, teaching the city's richest, and their children. One student is a son of a colonel in the Russian army, I asked one student in class 'have you ever bought anything you have never used' and she replied 'a house in Spain', having several iPhones is the norm, and bodyguards are sometimes apparent in the reception.

On Friday I went to the city's most prestigous club with some other teachers and was buying champagne, tequila and vodka like nothing. I was dancing with the city's finest bitches and got myself accquainted with a few, and flagged down a taxi home at 6am.

I have my own 3 roomed flat opposite where I work, all for myself, and no doubt there'll be many parties to come in the near future.

Anybody else around here living an equally baller life? Or you still manning the basements?

If anybody is over in Russia and wants to stick around, feel free. It's dirt cheap to get trains to where I am from anywhere in Europe.

Comments

• AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like fun, bro. Equality ftl.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    A word of wisdom (though all words that come from the mighty Rolf are wise), avoid the funny-smelling groups of skinheads, especially true if your skin is a different colour or your accent is noticeably different, states Rolf. Thankfully these fellows match English soccer hooligans in intelligence, therefore quite easy to outsmart, states Rolf.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    A word of wisdom (though all words that come from the mighty Rolf are wise), avoid the funny-smelling groups of skinheads, especially true if your skin is a different colour or your accent is noticeably different, states Rolf. Thankfully these fellows match English soccer hooligans in intelligence, therefore quite easy to outsmart, states Rolf.

I think you'd have a problem here; speaking like a faggot and all.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Sounds very cool but this thread is useless without pics can you please post some?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Jealous as fuck.
    Post some pics! Get some Russian sluts to pose for you! I bet they'd do anything for Vodka and a fur coat.
  • edited August 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    I think you'd have a problem here; speaking like a faggot and all.

Advice der Methematician : Rolf is a phagottries, and therefore is present in der anals of each and every phaggott.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    In Soviet Russia, Russia's in YOU! :o