How did you find totse

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
These threads are always entertaining. So how did you originally discover totse? I found it when I was a young btard searching for how to get high with stuff around the house:facepalm: This led to some rather retarded expirences and some good ones.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was looking for an article on "How to become an assassin" and got to totse.com which had been shut down, so I found zoklet but saw the drama and a link to totse.info and came here :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I was looking for an article on "How to become an assassin"

That made me lauph really hard for some reason. It sounds like the type of shit I used to search for.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    In 2002 I searched for "I want to make my school go boom." First result: Ka-Fucking-Boom section of the text files. I didn't find the BBS til later and I think reg was closed at the time. I lurked for probably a year and then registered in 04.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    In 2005 i had a friend who had told me about a site where i could learn how to do illegal stuff and how to get high on household stuff. I lurked through the text files for about a year and then i learned what a BBS was and joined in '06.

Exactly this at that exact year.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I registered in 2004 after reading al the text files, so that was almost a year before I first registered.

I found Totse when searching for information on drugs.

Finding Totse back in 04, you know back before quality information of this type was easy to find, reading on totse gave you a edge on specific kind of knowledge over the normal person you see in day to day life.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Think it was around 2004, when I was trying to find ways to get high. Nutmeg and banana peels.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    I found it by accident in 1999 (I think?) checked up on it every now and again until I joined in 2005?
    I was looking for dead people.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was never part of the original Totse.:o I was googling ways to shoplift things and ended up finding Zoklet. I mostly posted on Bad Ideas. After that went to shit I came over here.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I found it by accident in 1999 (I think?) checked up on it every now and again until I joined in 2005?

look no further. I see teh dead people.:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    I found it when I was back in school where we had to do speeches on "How to..."

My speech ended up being "How to make an atomic bomb."

Thanks for the best speech ever Totse :D
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I was about 10 or 11 some pyromaniac kid who was a few years older showed me the text files, saying he could do all this crazy shit...I forgot about it for a while but then in my early teens (13/14) it suddenly came back. Started reading the text files again thinking the information was still applicable to the present day :rofl: ..A lot of it wasn't. Didn't even realize there was a forum until I was about 16. Thought it was just a bunch of pervs for a long time because in the hot topics list all I could remember was seeing a thread about 'how to make my dick bigger'...Then after totse shut down I went to zoklet, then here.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    My cousin told me about Totse back in 2006-7ish i think because he used to go through the text files and i ended up looking/reading them, i didnt know the forum existed and i really wasnt a person who spent alot of time on the internet back then anyways
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i was reading up about railguns.

i think the article was "the future of naval warfare" or something like that
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used a metal detector and it was actually lodged onto the bottom of the Titanic. Weird stuff..
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I honestly can't fucking remember. I was probably searching for information related to drugs back in 2004....which perfectly explains why I can't remember. But I've been a proud member since! :D
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I think it was sometime around 01 or the summer after my friend found it and showed me. He posted a lot more than I did. I started reading text files and lurking a lot then made my first username 3CsW33dCigs which was a formula I used to get really fucked up. I never got on the internet much until three years ago. I followed the masses to Zoklet because there was a link to it and totse2 looked like shit. Zoklet started sucking then poast-bortem referred me here.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Found the text files when googling about drugs. Few years later I realised there was a forum and started posting (2006)
  • edited August 2010
    I found &T when googling about making bombs, and getting high from nutmeg and all kinds of other shit.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's been a loooong time ago. somewhere's abouts in 2001. Why/how did I find it? Fuck if I know, too long ago to remember that crap. I'm amazed I still come here.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    My brother pointed me out to it. His name was grossnuts on here. I think that was his name.
    edited August 2010
    My brother pointed me out to it. His name was grossnuts on here. I think that was his name.

You and your brother must be very close.....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010

Shortly after he found totse he showed me. However it had become so huge I could not follow most of the stories and had no idea what the fuck was going on. It was a minDfuCk and so I just kinda left. When zoklet started after totse when down I lurked because I thought maybe if I got on when it started I could understand but zoklet was just Idk how to explain it. It was just a faggot thing and I couldnt stand it. But when I found out totse.info came online I promptly came here and quickly became acquainted with many of the users so I was easy for me to understand what was going on so thats my story.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    i found it by google-ing "how to make a pipe bomb"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I found it when I was a young btard searching for how to get high with stuff around the house
    how to get high on household stuff.
    Daily wrote: »
    Exactly this at that exact year.
    FrY wrote: »
    I found Totse when searching for information on drugs.
    Think it was around 2004, when I was trying to find ways to get high. Nutmeg and banana peels.
    I was probably searching for information related to drugs back in 2004
    Vicky wrote: »
    Found the text files when googling about drugs.
    trx100 wrote: »
    getting high from nutmeg and all kinds of other shit.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I was looking for an article on "How to become an assassin"
    fanglekai wrote: »
    In 2002 I searched for "I want to make my school go boom."
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Skittles wrote: »
    My speech ended up being "How to make an atomic bomb."
    FON wrote: »
    'how to make my dick bigger'.
    Mantikore wrote: »
    i was reading up about railguns.
    trx100 wrote: »
    I found &T when googling about making bombs
    i found it by google-ing "how to make a pipe bomb"

I like how we work :D
    edited August 2010
    Bombs, drugs and deviant sex. That's what totse is made of.
    edited August 2010

lulz. Most of the kids on here don't get sechs. Closest they've come to vag was internet vag.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    You and your brother must be very close.....

lol que?
  • edited August 2010

It's actually true though, we should promote this as much as we can. We'll get more people finding us that way :D
  • edited August 2010
    We need someone to make posters that has a badass picture and description to hang everywhere

Bornkiller. I actually think ill start a thread up in the art section,
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    As soon as I discovered 4chan in the late 2008's/early 2009's, my friend showed me the original &T on its final days before it closed. He showed it to me because he didn't want me to waste my time on sites like 4chan. He told me 4chan is the asshole of the internetz and totse is brain of the internetz. Unfortunately totse's site closed days after, so I lurked around Zoklet for a couple of months and signed up.

I wasn't in the original totse back in the day, but totse.info will suffice. Long live totse.info.
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I was searching for "how to make bombs", lol. I ended immediately in the &T archives, lurked for 2 years until I realized there was a bbs in here, signed up and it was a happily ever after story, well for another 2 years I guess, Oh and I reached the acolyte status :- P. I saw this thread in the old totse, it was fun seeing how members landed in here.
    edited August 2010
    I was searching for a debate topic. For some reason I thought I got here in '02, but it was actually '01 now that I think about it. Makes me feel even older. That year's debate topic was about weapons of mass destruction. I loved the "how to build a nuke" text file. That shit was awesome.
    edited August 2010
    lol que?

That your name is weiner, and his is something to do with testicles..... :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    lulz. Most of the kids on here don't get sechs. Closest they've come to vag was internet vag.

Probably, but they sure like to pretend!
    edited August 2010
    Probably, but they sure like to pretend!

Interwebs! Where every 13 yr old shut in can be a super hero!
    edited August 2010
    Interwebs! Where every 13 yr old shut in can be a super hero!

And have a 13.5'' cock!