2 bad ideas, need assistance.(dealing with stealing gas and tracking cell phones)

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
In my college campus, there is a parking lot with very little security, and people often steal gas. I am curious on how you go about to take gas from cars? is it just using a turkey baster? or some kind of suction machine?

Also, i wanted to know if there was a website that can track down a cell phone by locating it's number, and recording where the person in the world is. Many cell phones have this device to pinpoint where they are, and i was just wondering if the internet can provide such a tool.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    1. Easiest method is to take a length of hose, insert into gas tank, and suck the gas out with your mouth. Then quickly remove the hose from your mouth and stick it in your car or a container. Spit out any gas in your mouth and rinse. Quick and dirty.

2. Not any free sites from what I've seen. I'm doubtful about the pay ones as well.
  • usernameunavailableusernameunavailable New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    1. Easiest method is to take a length of hose, insert into gas tank, and suck the gas out with your mouth. Then quickly remove the hose from your mouth and stick it in your car or a container. Spit out any gas in your mouth and rinse. Quick and dirty.

Use a clear hose so you can see the gas before it reaches your mouth;)
  • edited August 2010
    The idea of using your mouth to siphon gas is just to get the liquid flowing. Sometimes you don't even need to suck, if theres enough pressure to force the liquid up the pipe and into the gas can.
  • NTPNTP Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Yeah usually people just siphon it out. Get a hose and inset into the gas, then hold the other end at a lower point than the gas it at and suck on it one good time and it will start pouring out until it's empty.