Do you poo in public toilets?

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I can never bring myself to poo in a public toilet, so I have to hold it in until I get home. Probably due to a combination of perceived uncleanliness, toilet stall vulnerability, and not wanting others to hear how loud I plop.

:o

Comments

• Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can't shit in a public bathroom, too venerable to attacks from faggots/homeless. But if the urinal isn't available and piss in the stall, I piss ALL OVER the toilet like I'm 5. It feels too good to stop doing.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    I try not to, but sometimes it's just too hard to hold
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    only in extreme circumstances like its either the pants or the toilet ...... sometimes this decision plays the trick on me :'(
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    I take shits in public restrooms, and if i look down and there is no toilet paper, i take the cardboard tube and wipe my ass with it, and wipe shit on the toilet seat

its a courtesy, because other people wont sit on it, and will not have to go through my hard ship, and when the janitor comes back it gives him a mess to clean up to teach him a lesson, to keep toilet paper well stocked
  • KentKent Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I only shit in public toilets if its last resort and im not going to be home for ages. Once i get to the toilet i stack on 2-3 layers of toilet paper on the seat :thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I shit anywhere anytime I need to. If there isn't toilet around I will shit behind something and use my undies to wipe then toss them aside along with my dukie.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    Not if I have to. A normal shit is easy to hold. Death shits are anothermatter.Today I dropped a massive rotten meat shit at a gas station. On the door was written: slutty wife wants bareback gangbang: pics on flickr.com bashfulslutwife
  • [][][][][][][][] Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Only if I have to.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Being in the military mainly made me get rid of that phobia.

i'll shit anywhere :o
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Yes, but I'll avoid porta-potties. Oh god, the memories...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I do. It doesn't bother me if people are offended by the unholy smell of my feces. Thats there problem not mine.
  • edited August 2010
    I find it odd that most people are against pooing in public because they dont want anyone to hear/smell them. Just the opposite with me, its my goal to gross out the person in the next stall over.
  • edited August 2010
    I hate pooping in public toilets, there's that invasion of privacy which I hate when other people are in the same room as you. Then theres the fact that you're gonna come out of there afterwards and everyone is going to know it was you that stunk the place out.

However, in some very special circumstances, ill do it - AND write TOTSE.INFO on the door.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    just hover your ass over the seat.

the only time i do it is if ive got bad indigestion or something and its going to spill into my underwear if i dont relieve pressure
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Being in the military mainly made me get rid of that phobia.

i'll shit anywhere :o

Same sentiment. :o
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Never in my life!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pooing in a toilet stall is better than pooing in a urinal at least :mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I can barely bring myself to shit in friends toilets. Public ones aren't too bad but noises are the worst thing. Oh fuck, I have to wait 'till everyone goes out and just let it go...

KA-SPALOOOOOSH! :hai:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Fun fact: There is just as much fecal matter floating around your kitchen as a public restroom.

I don't give a fuck if it's public or not. Herpes and such all die within seconds of being on a surface that isn't a body.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    i used to hover over the toilet, but i soon realised that the extra distance between my asshole and the toilet caused greater velocity of my droppings which would cause toilet water to splash on my ass.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    now when i have to take a shit i just squat and go - if i need toilet paper i will use smooth rocks or broad leaves.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^Here's a tip: Line the surface of the water with toilet paper. No splash.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Good one :thumbsup:
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used to not but then I realized it was time to stop being a pussy.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    I don't even remember clicking on this thread...... Oh well. Once again, yes. I use public restrooms. I actually prefer them over my own.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    ^ Some dude at a party did this. He piled the paper in and threw his lit cigarette in after it. The owner of the place was like, "WTF are you doing in there?" because people mentioned they could smell something burning. When he came out he was all apologetic and shit, said he put paper in there so he didn't get shit splashed. He was so wasted he didn't realize the paper blazing under him, he jumped up and flushed to douse the flames. Fucker blocked the toilet from all the paper he used, the bitchez there were so fucked off.
    If he'd only just lined the surface his cigarette would have fizzled out....True story:D
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used to do that because school bathrooms are horribly nasty then I got piles because I held it for so long and hard. So it's better to just put some toilet paper on the seats then end up with piles the rest of your life or even anal cancer.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    yarr i like taking huge diarrhea dumps and just leave it thar for the next person to see n smell. one time at school i took a huge dump , all the other toilets were clogged so i took the one that wasn't Lol i clogged it . i told everyone it was clogged and they were waiting for me to get out and take their dumps :D
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, I mean someone's job is cleaning those fuckers. If someone's solitary function is cleaning shit like toilets then I trust em at it.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    yap, just did earlier here at skool, feels good man
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    yarr i like taking huge diarrhea dumps and just leave it thar for the next person to see n smell. one time at school i took a huge dump , all the other toilets were clogged so i took the one that wasn't Lol i clogged it . i told everyone it was clogged and they were waiting for me to get out and take their dumps :D

Fuck you. You're the person I want to gruesomely murder every time I step into an unclean public restroom you filthy mongrel.

And I say that lovingly, of course.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    yeah I will shit anywhere if the need is great. I still avoid public toilets as much as I can but it really depends on the circumstance