The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• fractalsfractals Regular
    edited August 2010
    i told u this thread sucks... its slow as fuck. this is the 3rd post in 3 days. the zoklet version gets about 3 pages a day...
    edited August 2010
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    The zawklit one might be better, but this one feels nicer:o
    edited August 2010
    dead thread is dead

dead_thread.jpg
    edited August 2010
    I think its time to change the name of the retarded thread again, that might increase traffic.

my nomination:
    The almost dead retarded thread
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck, I'm still not ready for school tomorrow.

I'm thinking about dropping my courses then adding them after class starts. There's a mandatory first day attendance policy, but I get around it easily. I have a ton of shit to do, and I have no internet. Currently, I'm borrowing some from a neighbor. Slow.as.fuck. :mad:
    edited August 2010
    lol im so glad im taking this semester/year off
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    I did a college today.:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    holy shit. this is the first time i've tripped on acid.

i'm just watching myself via webcam like the total narcissist that I am.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    lol im so glad im taking this semester/year off

I was happy, but then realized that instead of just dicking around and getting fucked up on drugs and doing random shit, I'll be working every day and having to wake up at 5AM instead of whenever the fuck I want.

On the other hand, I'll be fucking loaded for next semester:thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    thats cuz ur doing it wrong :o

im working during the summer, and right as all my friends r going back to college in september, ill be flying to cambodia. a couple months of working and i if i hadnt bought any drugs here i could stay in cambodia getting fucked up for 3-4 months. instead i only get 1 :( but then i can work for the rest of the year and hopefully have enough to go to the mainland in the summer and maybe meet some of you weirdos 2w388ic_th.gif
    edited August 2010
    Holy fuck I don't know if you guys have heard about those al-qaeda dudes they arrested here on suspicion of a bomb plot but those fuckers were living like 20 minutes at most away from my house.

And the room I was living in a couple years ago was a stones throw away from their house:eek:

What the fuck did Canada ever do to anybody to make them want to blow us up? All we do is chill and then roll in with peace keepers once the americans have blown everything up.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Holy fuck I don't know if you guys have heard about those al-qaeda dudes they arrested here on suspicion of a bomb plot but those fuckers were living like 20 minutes at most away from my house.

And the room I was living in a couple years ago was a stones throw away from their house:eek:

What the fuck did Canada ever do to anybody to make them want to blow us up? All we do is chill and then roll in with peace keepers once the americans have blown everything up.

If you ever want to know exactly where I live, look up the town where the 9/11 terrorists(the one's who actually hijacked the planes) stayed the days before they did the attack. They stayed in a small motel on the beach, less than 2 miles from my house. I've bought drugs out of and actually stayed in the motel next door to the motel they were living in.

When I was like 9 and the attacks happened, I said "good thing I live in such a small town, they probably don't even know this place exists!" Then, weeks later, news crews and government agents all around my town. They were staying within walking distance of my house, in a small shitty motel called "The Panther Motel," or something like that.
    edited August 2010
    Fucking terrorists:mad:
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Did anyone else see this?

bsPrm.gif
  • edited August 2010
    Did anyone else see this?

bsPrm.gif

LOL the ending is the best part.
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    I just got baked at the fair:o

The funhouse was lulz
    edited August 2010
    lol a fair started here yesterday. i might go, but id much rather get some opiates and smoke bowls in the car
  • edited August 2010
    lol a fair started here yesterday. i might go, but id much rather get some opiates and smoke bowls in the car

Fuck fairs. Do drugs and eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches.

I make those shits gourmet-style, with nice toasted Freihofer's whole grain bread, Bonne Maman preserves and skippy peanut butter. That shit is scrumptious.
    edited August 2010
    fuck i need to find drugs first :mad:

i really with i could find a oc40. that would b perfect. or a 80, and i could save half for tomorrow
  • edited August 2010
    fuck i need to find drugs first :mad:

i really with i could find a oc40. that would b perfect. or a 80, and i could save half for tomorrow

Opiates and Ativan for the win.
    edited August 2010
    i fucking need opiate RIGHT NOW! :mad: id even settle for some benzos. dont really want to waste all my money on coke, and dont wanna do ice. theres nothing else but weed
  • edited August 2010
    i fucking need opiate RIGHT NOW! :mad: id even settle for some benzos. dont really want to waste all my money on coke, and dont wanna do ice. theres nothing else but weed

Buy a large quantity of schwag, make BHO and get fucked off up off of it.
    edited August 2010
    we dont have schwag round here...
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    GOD LIVER-FUCKED MY KIDNEYS LAST NIGHT.

I can barely walk,man.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you're climbing up a ladder and you hear something splatter, diahorrea :mad: :mad: diahorrea.
    edited August 2010
    i still need opiates... :( motherfuckers still didnt pay me back... maybe i can find some oxy tonight, hopefully i can at least get vicodin, but i try to avoid dat apap
    edited August 2010
    maybe you should avoid being a faggot drug addict
    edited August 2010
    im not an addict, its been a long time since i had opiates... only done them once this month, on tuesday. some oxy. so fuck you, ur mothers a whore
    edited August 2010
    hey she prefers the term street prostitute
    edited August 2010
    im sorry i called you a faggot, i didnt mean to take my anger out on you

you my nigga, nigga
    edited August 2010
    i aint your nigga, friend 2w388ic_th.gif
    edited August 2010
    sorry,

you are my nigger
    edited August 2010
    im just fucking with u... im high as shit on this jwh
    edited August 2010
    im fucked as shit too

yes

but its 11:30 only and i still have 10 more beer plus several grahams of da reefa

although i am alone and this sucks but is also good i guess
    edited September 2010
    what the fuck is wrong here
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    You're posting.
    edited September 2010
    get back to class nigger
  • edited September 2010
    There's a point when this should have ended and we've clearly passed it.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited September 2010
    oh hai g uyz
    edited September 2010
    Deliciously explosive
    edited September 2010
    What a faggot of a day.

We were driving down the road to meet our foreman, first thing in the morning it was probably about 6AM, and were doing like 80 so not too fast but not slow either, and all of a sudden the brakes, power steering, electric trailer brakes, etc all just stopped working. The battery didn't die or anything, they just stopped. And the truck would turn over, but wouldn't start again.

So we met the foreman half an hour late, and then at like 9AM, we got fucking rear ended and spent the next two hours dealing with cops and insurance. Our trailer was fine, the guy's Sunfire was FUCKED. Dumbass.

I'm gonna get drunk as shit tonight, maybe even fight a nigga or two.
    edited September 2010
    if a tree falls in the forets, i cut that bitch down

but yeah i do that all the time, especially if the song has a really catchy and repetitive beat or riff or something. i kind of subconsciously tap my foot to nearly every song, even if i dont like it, and old habit from my piano years i think. but yeah i always just start tapping/humming/etc to a song and not notice when it ends.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I just fucked blunt's ex gf.

oops. :o

Edit: also, he is confirmed homosexual.
    edited September 2010
    I've made a couple posts on zoklet since totse.info showed up.

and 1337 that bitch would eat you alive
    edited September 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I'am Bisexual, what of it?

oh hai thar;)
    edited September 2010
    cue bunghole
  • edited September 2010
    When I get really stoned, an awesome cooling (It feels like there's a light (Not cold, though) breeze from inside), tingling sensation begins in my forehead and continues back and downward through my entire body. Fucking weird, but feels gooooood.
    edited September 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    j00 bye 2 ?

Naw:o