Trying to get in touch with a celebrity..

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well, I feel the absolute need to get in touch with a certain celebrity. It's not like a huge celebrity or anything, someone in a band. Tegan and Sara, to be specific. I'd like to figure out a way to get Sara's attention. What would be the best way to go about this? I've been Googling and Facebooking/Myspacing like crazy trying to gather any form of information about how I could get in contact with this person directly, to no avail. What would Totse do if it needed to get in touch with a somewhat famous person?

Just so you all know, this is not a joke and it is a very serious issue.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    One thing, Twitter and something epic. You will get attention. I am trying to get Nathan Fillion attention and I have pretty much worked out the details. I just need to set up something hilarious and need tons of users to RT me.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    The worst band to ever come out of canada

They are fugly
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    One thing, Twitter and something epic. You will get attention. I am trying to get Nathan Fillion attention and I have pretty much worked out the details. I just need to set up something hilarious and need tons of users to RT me.

Yeah I figured that would be the best way. But what could I do that would be epic enough to get their attention?
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    If I was named Tegan I would kill myself along with my parents and their parents for letting them call me Tegan :angry:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I figured that would be the best way. But what could I do that would be epic enough to get their attention?

1st help me get BIG, I mean I need Totse members to follow me and RT select tweets which target a certain celeb. This is your best bet atm. Then we need to write some articles about them, basically cock sucking them all the way. Only then we might get a chance.