The Jews of today are a false Israel.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Revelation ch2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation ch3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The entire chapters 2 & 3 are good reading here.
Yet I loved Jacob [the White race]. And I hated Esau [jews].... Whereas Edom saith, we are impoverished [the poor jews whining].... they shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them the border of wickedness.... the people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever" Malachi 1:2-4.

Make no mistake the white race are God's chosen people. It is we who are the lost tribes of Israel. Israel as it stands today is an abomination and will be destroyed. Only through Christ can we attain eternal life.

Here are some more examples of what Im saying.

The Children of the Devil - John: 42-47;
42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Comments

• ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Where the fuck do you think the old testament came from?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf understands this not, instead of adopting one of the more badass Pagan religions of Europe, thou insists on using Judaism 2.0, but then deny said religion is Jewish.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    Where the fuck do you think the old testament came from?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Do you read what im saying or just see oh no politically incorrect nooo. Let me make this real simple for you to understand. THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THERE JEWS TODAY ARE NOT. The bible says the real Jews would go under a different name. What we think of as white people today are the Israelites of the old testament. Israel today is the false Israel that revelations speaks of. If you ever decide to actually read a bible you'll see what im saying is completely backed up by it.

http://www.aryannations88.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    My God flooded the earth destroyed city's made kings of men and peasants of kings. He allowed moses to part the red sea and did alot more. Any questions?:o:o:o:o:o
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    christianity-thor-religion-funny-demotivational-poster-1234791600.jpg

Everyone knows Norse gods aren't real :o

Anyway, if the main issue is their parentage, can I bring up the fact that Jews seem to exclusively date and marry Jews? And now I'm wondering if it's considered anti-Semitic to pontificate on the possible inbreeding of those following the Jewish faith. It looks like they are. They might not be but by all appearances, yeah.

That's not really the right thing to do. Plus you don't give a bunch of inbreds nuclear capabilities, after the fact. The inbreeding fact. Again, yeah.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jesus was a jew. All of the books of your bible came from the hebrews.

As rolf pointed out, christianity is really just judaism 2.0.
    edited August 2010
    Jesus was a jew. All of the books of your bible came from the hebrews.

As rolf pointed out, christianity is really just judaism 2.0.

It came from the true Hebrews meaning white people.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    That sounds really fucking stupid.

Also, why are you so hung up on 'the white people'? Why do you identify yourself that way? Do you know your ancestry? Do you honestly think you're 'pure white', or something like that?
    edited August 2010
    That sounds really fucking stupid.

Also, why are you so hung up on 'the white people'? Why do you identify yourself that way? Do you know your ancestry? Do you honestly think you're 'pure white', or something like that?

Actually yes I can trace my genealogy back multiple generations as being English German and swedish.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes, but the ridiculous part is why you would think that means you're special.
    edited August 2010
    Yes, but the ridiculous part is why you would think that means you're special.

Because we basically created civilization as we know it today. Where would the world be today had whites never existed?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Civilizations evolved wherever people lived, regardless of the color of their skin.

"Whites" don't really exist. The color of your skin doesn't make you what you are, your actions do.

I doubt you have actually done much with your life, which is why instead of identifying with your own achievements (because you have achieved nothing) and strengths, you are identifying with the perceived 'achievements' and strengths of an imaginary group of people.
    edited August 2010
    http://www.davidduke.com/general/racial-differences-in-intelligence-what-mainstream-scientists-say_51.html

Read that. The idea that race is nothing more than skin color is a myth. Theres differences physically and mentally. I can find more studys and articles on the matter if your interested. All the races are different and the same in different areas IQ is just one example.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    All the races are different and the same in different areas

These are arbitrary areas used to divide people into imaginary groups, when in reality we are all unique people. Why do you want to divide people into groups?
    edited August 2010
    These are arbitrary areas used to divide people into imaginary groups, when in reality we are all unique people. Why do you want to divide people into groups?

Because there are groups. I dont even hate other races I just dont like that whites are always signaled out as the bad guys. I believe in true equal rights no affirmative action none of that bullshit. I see the Jews as the only truley evil race because of the control they try to exert on everyone else and using the holocaust to gain special treatment. Also for biblical reasons I see them as enemies.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Because there are groups.

Not really. People pretend they are, but their just playing fucking games.
    I see the Jews as the only truley evil race because of the control they try to exert on everyone else and using the holocaust to gain special treatment. Also for biblical reasons I see them as enemies.

That sounds stupid man.
    edited August 2010
    Not really. People pretend they are, but their just playing fucking games.

That sounds stupid man.

How so?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    How so?

Possibly because not every Jew in the world is a psychotic Zionist that wants to rule the world and/or Palestine, states Rolf.
    All the races are different and the same in different areas IQ is just one example.

If thou wants to use race as an example, you will find that on average, Asians are more intelligent than Caucasians... So much for the Übermensch, states Rolf.
    My God flooded the earth destroyed city's made kings of men and peasants of kings. He allowed moses to part the red sea and did alot more. Any questions?:o:o:o:o:o

Rolf's God isn't a virgin, Rolf's God slays giants, Rolf's God killed the big bad serpent instead of giving it a warm place to live and some fallen angels to go along with it (Sure, it got him good too, but at least he fought, instead of being put on a cross and all). Rolf's God isn't a paranoid jealous psychopath (well, he's not paranoid and jealous, at least), Rolf's God is a heavy metal musician, Rolf's God fucks a blonde, Rolf's God doesn't enjoy cross dressing, but most importantly, Rolf's God has a boomerang hammer that gets longer when it's shaft is stroked. Any questions? asks Rolf.|

If there is any religion that can claim being the religion of "white people" it would be the Indo-European Pagan religion, though, of course, not all Indo-Europeans are considered "white" these days anyway, states Rolf.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    How so?

Because you weren't around thousands of years ago to segregate people by color. How the fuck do you know what they looked like, and why do you think that it even matters?
    edited August 2010
    Because you weren't around thousands of years ago to segregate people by color. How the fuck do you know what they looked like, and why do you think that it even matters?

Biblical and historical evidence would suggest that im correct.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010

They lived in sand nigger territory thousands of years ago. They weren't white.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    They lived in sand nigger territory thousands of years ago. They weren't white.

Yes they were hence the 12 LOST tribes of Israel. The bible talks about the 12 lost tribes and of how the true Jews will not be recognized as Jews throughout history. They will only be recognized at the second coming. If you look at modern day Israel they dont fit the signs to be true Israel. Think about it what have the Jews done to spread Christianity? Nothing. White people made it the dominant religion of the world.
    edited August 2010
    Yes they were hence the 12 LOST tribes of Israel. The bible talks about the 12 lost tribes and of how the true Jews will not be recognized as Jews throughout history. They will only be recognized at the second coming. If you look at modern day Israel they dont fit the signs to be true Israel. Think about it what have the Jews done to spread Christianity? Nothing. White people made it the dominant religion of the world.

I don't think spreading Christianity was a good thing. I don't think there will be a second coming. If we look at Israel, we see it's land stolen from Palestinians after WWII. Jews wouldn't spread Christianity because they don't believe the messiah has come.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010

Evidence is evidence, not proof, the bible is not a reliable source, and what 'historical evidence' did you have in mind?

Again, why do you think this matters?

Why do you believe the raping of other cultures by christians, was a good thing?

Again, why do you keep saying 'white people' did it, it was the 'white people', as if all white people are the same? Do you think every white person is exactly like you?

"White people" didn't do shit. Rich people did. Rich people perpetuated christianity, not for any religious reasons, but for completely political reasons, as they saw and took advantage of the way christianity structures power. Rich people have always been fucking over poor people. Rich people create and perpetuate racism to keep the poor people fighting amongst each other. You're nothing more then a pawn in their game, you're being a puppet, and you can't even see the fucking strings.

You can't even tell me why you think it matters so much. You said it wasn't for religious or personal reasons, but that seems to be exactly what it is.
    edited August 2010
    Evidence is evidence, not proof, the bible is not a reliable source, and what 'historical evidence' did you have in mind?

Again, why do you think this matters?

Why do you believe the raping of other cultures by christians, was a good thing?

Again, why do you keep saying 'white people' did it, it was the 'white people', as if all white people are the same? Do you think every white person is exactly like you?

"White people" didn't do shit. Rich people did. Rich people perpetuated christianity, not for any religious reasons, but for completely political reasons, as they saw and took advantage of the way christianity structures power. Rich people have always been fucking over poor people. Rich people create and perpetuate racism to keep the poor people fighting amongst each other. You're nothing more then a pawn in their game, you're being a puppet, and you can't even see the fucking strings.

You can't even tell me why you think it matters so much. You said it wasn't for religious or personal reasons, but that seems to be exactly what it is.

Why do you think those rich people happened to be white? Africa was rich land they could've made something of themselves but didn't. Also why is the Bible not a reliable source? In my mind its a very reliable historical source. Christianity doesn't favor the rich read a bible the poor are the ones to be most blessed in the afterlife. The reason I say whites are the best is because we've been on top throught all history. Science says our IQ's are higher than negros for example. Why do you have so much hate towards Christianity? All of our morals and laws originate from the 10 commandments and gods law.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why do you think those rich people happened to be white?

They are rich because they are assholes to everyone, including white people, and steal all their wealth. Skin color has nothing to do with it. There are rich people all over the world, of every skin color, doing the same shit, leeching off everyone else.

What, you think God made them wealthy?

the devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked
    white, brown, yellow and black color is not restricted
    Also why is the Bible not a reliable source?

Because it's a collection of teaching stories passed down through generations of people who were driven out of cities because of a mentality that would be labeled schizophrenic in today's world, has been translated and re-translated and has to be interpreted, and it is not historically accurate.
    In my mind its a very reliable historical source.

That's because you're fucking stupid, dude.
    Christianity doesn't favor the rich read a bible the poor are the ones to be most blessed in the afterlife.

I didn't say anything like that. I said the rich favored christianity because of the way it structures power.
    The reason I say whites are the best is because we've been on top throught all history.

"We've"? Why are you including yourself? What the fuck are you on top of? What are you the best at? You couldn't even finish highschool.

And no, whites are not on top of anything. Again, "whites" only exist in your mind, because you have decided to segregate people that way.
    Science says our IQ's are higher than negros for example.

Science doesn't believe in God.
    Why do you have so much hate towards Christianity?

I don't hate christians, I just think you're an idiot.

Why do you identify yourself by the color of your skin, instead of things you do? Why do you identify yourself by the (most recent) countries your ancestors inhabited, instead of the country you actually live in? Why don't you identify with the human race?

Why do you try to interpret a bible, instead of listening to what God actually has to say?

You think you're part of some sort of pure bloodline dating back thousands of years? Well guess what, for the last couple of thousand years there have been fucking countless invasions and battles fought, people migrated and moved around a lot, especially in europe and nearby areas, and they all fucked people along the way. So much blood (DNA) has been exchanged all over this world, that fucking nobody has the same DNA as the people who lived thousands of years ago passing along the bibles stories before they were ever written down. You are a mix of different cultures. You, just like everyone else, are a mutt. There is nothing special about you.
    edited August 2010
    Were getting into racial politics now which isn't the point of this thread. As I said I dont hate others I just believe the Aryans to be the chosen race. I believe the bible to be the true inspired word of God. I believe Jesus Christ to be the lord and Saviour who was sent to die for our sins. I believe Christ is the only way to enter heaven. These are my beliefs why you have to result to personal attacks on me I dont know. I never did such with you and wont because I know my beliefs to be true. Mock the bible and god all you want but remember if you deny Christ in this life he will deny you before Yahweh in the next life. Also can I assume you think the Jews who believe there the chosen ones are idiot's as well? Would you attack a Jew's beliefs on that as vigilantly as you attack mine? Go ahead and insult if you want i hold no ill feelings towards you.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't want to get in some dumb argument either, but you're so stupid I am compelled to say something about it, just as you are compelled to perpetuate your fantasy as if it were reality. The bible doesn't say anything about white people being "chosen", you're only interpreting it that way. What does being white have to do with Christ and heaven? I haven't mocked God or the bible at all. Don't think of me as an attacker, or yourself as prey. I am a defender of those who aren't here to speak for themselves. I am a shepherd, guiding you toward the light. You won't attack me because I haven't said anything wrong. What does not being a racist have to do with denying christ?
    edited August 2010
    Once again you have to resort to personal arguments dont you? Why are you so threatened by what im saying? Only the white race to fit all the sings that the bible gives of the true Israeli's. Heres a quote from a christian Identity church that explains this perfectly with passages you can look up if you choose too.
    WE BELIEVE the White, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and kindred people to be God's true, literal Children of Israel. Only this race fulfills every detail of Biblical Prophecy and World History concerning Israel and continues in these latter days to be heirs and possessors of the Covenants, Prophecies, Promises and Blessings YHVH God made to Israel. This chosen seedline making up the "Christian Nations" (Gen. 35:11; Isa. 62:2; Acts 11:26) of the earth stands far superior to all other peoples in their call as God's servant race (Isa. 41:8, 44:21; Luke 1:54). Only these descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel scattered abroad (James 1:1; Deut. 4:27; Jer. 31:10; John 11:52) have carried God's Word, the Bible, throughout the world (Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10-12, 59:21), have used His Laws in the establishment of their civil governments and are the "Christians" opposed by the Satanic Anti-Christ forces of this world who do not recognize the true and living God (John 5:23, 8:19, 16:2-3).
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why are you so threatened by what im saying?.

I'm not, I just think it's stupid, and horrible too, that you think of God and of humans in the way that you do.
    edited August 2010
    I'm not, I just think it's stupid, and horrible too, that you think of God and of humans in the way that you do.

Can you present me with biblical evidence as to why Im wrong?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Can you present me with biblical evidence as to why Im wrong?

Can you present any biblical evidence as to why you are right?

I don't care about "biblical evidence". Why are you so reliant on the bible, anyway? Why don't you use your heart instead of a book? In the real world, we are all Gods people. In the real world, we all do things that are sometimes good, and sometimes bad. In the real world, "good" and "bad" are just arbitrary values we impose onto reality.
    edited August 2010
    Can you present any biblical evidence as to why you are right?

I don't care about "biblical evidence". Why are you so reliant on the bible, anyway? Why don't you use your heart instead of a book? In the real world, we are all Gods people. In the real world, we all do things that are sometimes good, and sometimes bad. In the real world, "good" and "bad" are just arbitrary values we impose onto reality.

I rely on the bible because its the inspired word of god. Also Id like to add that I dont have all the answers for sure. This is just how Interperate the bible but in the end thankfully it isn't my job to judge. That job belongs to the lord. The only definite truth I know is that Jesus Christ is the son of god and through him we will have eternal life. I interpret the bible to say Aryans are the chosen ones but in the end Im not the judge god is. Also you didnt answer my question do you treat Jews with the same hostility you do me because they claim to be the chosen race?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    So you're not going to present any evidence at all, are you.

What do you believe it means to be 'chosen'??

I would tell any racist the same things I'm telling you.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^They are really inbreds tho:o
    edited August 2010
    So you're not going to present any evidence at all, are you.

What do you believe it means to be 'chosen'??

I would tell any racist the same things I'm telling you.

Ive presented you with plenty of biblical evidence to support my claims. what else do you need to see?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ive presented you with plenty of biblical evidence to support my claims. what else do you need to see?

No you haven't, at the most you've only quoted a couple passages that do not actually say anything about race or a specific 'chosen' race, you've just interpreted them that way. Probably because you already decided to segregate people before you began using the bible as a way to excuse your racism.
    edited August 2010
    Ok how about this provide me with biblical evidence to show why im wrong.
    edited August 2010
    Your evidence is right here.

I composed this today, I hope you enjoy it.

HARD COCK POUNDING
    MIDNIGHT ORGY
    COULD BE ANYBODY
    MIDNIGHT ORGY
    I HOPE ITS NOT ZACHARY
    MIDNIGHT ORGY
    HE HAS AIDS
    MIDNIGHT ORGY
    OH WELL, GO WITH IT
    MIDNIGHT ORGY
    OOOOOO I"M CUMMING
    midnight orgy.........................

Can you please stop posting bullshit like this and actually contribute something to the conversation you fucking pin cushion.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    How about showing anything to base your beliefs off of besides your racist interpretation of the bible?
    edited August 2010
    Sinc3e this is a thread about religion I can only use the Bible to prove a spiritual prove. Scientifically I can easily give prove that Whites are the superior race and that race goes beyond skin color.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sinc3e this is a thread about religion I can only use the Bible to prove a spiritual prove.

Then how about you actually show me where in the bible it says that whites are the chosen race? You can't, because it doesn't. You've just been interpreting it to mean that. You are a racist, you twist religion to justify your beliefs, and you refuse to face the fact that you are not special or great based on the color of your skin. You prefer to identify with this imaginary 'chosen race' instead of the human race or your own personal strengths and achievements, because really you're just a weak scared little bitch.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited September 2010
    Everyone knows Norse gods aren't real :o

Fool! states Rolf, Rolf asks you to prove the Norse Gods are not real, for Rolf has proven they do exist, because Rolf's book that Rolf sometimes reads proves it! YELLS ROLF!

odin.jpg

This photo proves it, states Rolf, BOW TO ODIN!
    edited September 2010
    Good enough for me.
    edited September 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Fool! states Rolf, Rolf asks you to prove the Norse Gods are not real, for Rolf has proven they do exist, because Rolf's book that Rolf sometimes reads proves it! YELLS ROLF!

odin.jpg

This photo proves it, states Rolf, BOW TO ODIN!

I must now admit I was wrong about everything. Thank you for showing me the light Rolf. The picture was truly indisputable evidence.
    edited September 2010
    This is an excellant interview with Pastor ken Gregg

• ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
  • StrykerStryker New Arrival
    edited November 2010
    A most interesting and sadly a non-informative thread!

Each of us are allowed our opinions and have the right to express them.

Now I am expressing mine based on my studies of Philology (the relationship of languages and how they relate to each other).

Comments have been made about the "purity of the European 'White' races". The Angles were the descendants of an early Mongolian horde that surged through Europe some thousands of years ago. The name "Angle" is a coruption of "Mongol" and if you take a look at an early pic of Bjork, the Icelandic singer, she is a classic Angle. Short, stocky people with dark hair and notice her eyes. They turn upwards on the outer sides. Also her ears have a slightly pointed top to them.
    Most of the ancient Europeans migrated out of southern Russia after the last Ice age including the Greco-Armenics and the Latini (Romans).

The ancient Tocharics evolved into the modern Nordic (Viking) people, Big, tall people with red hair and freckles. The blonde blue-eyed people evolved in Ukraine and Poland (Modern boundaries). The rest were collectively and generally called Germanics (literally 'the people who smell because of their aversion to taking baths) as the Romans were addicted to. The Gremanics were called Scottae (cattle farmers)in England. The people of Old Europe (the Germans if you like) referred to themselve as "Suevi" from which we get Sweden and Switzerland.

In short: anyone who states that they are of Anglo-Saxon descent has Asian genes in them. Furthermore, Gengis Khan who died in Budapest, Hungary was such a prolific rooter that every man from Western Europe carries his genes!

There ain't no such animal as a "Pure White European Race".