Kick Ass [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Kick%20Ass.jpg

Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan with a few friends and who lives alone with his father. His life is not very difficult and his personal trials not that overwhelming. However, one day he makes the simple decision to become a super-hero even though he has no powers or training.

IMDB
Wiki
Official Site

Demonoid is currently down, I will add the torrent link later.

I am not a big fan of super hero flicks but Kick Ass definitely gets my vote. It has everything that I enjoy in a movie, a good story, some action and quality gore. A bit of drama doesn't hurt either. I actually waited for months to see this movie. I avoided the Cam, R5 prints and went for HD.

I am glad I did that. You need to see every detail to admire this movie and unlike other movies, you can watch this again and again. Every time it just motivates you to do something great. To find the real super hero within yourself.

I am not going to spoil this for others. Take my word, just watch this movie. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd hit Hit-girl :o

One of my friends said it was the shittiest movie he's ever seen. But then he never gives a movie a good comment. He even said Toy Story 3 sucked balls :facepalm:
  • edited August 2010
    I thought it was amazing. I saw it on the day it came out in theaters, and I loved every second of it. Seriously, see this one. You won't be disappointed!
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Surprisingly good movie.
  • edited August 2010
    I really enjoyed the action scenes too. I thought they were brilliantly put together, with some awesome fighting in there. Reminded me of the Bourne movies.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010

LOL:hai:
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    The previews left me unimpressed and I did not anticipate a very good movie, but I saw it at the cheap theater for 3 bucks and I love it. I'm going to buy it.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    hit girl was the best part of the movie, no doubt
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Anyone notice that on the cover it looks like the main character is boning Hit-Girl? :p

I have yet to see it, but I already know it's going to be..... kick ass!! I just have to wait for it to come through Netflix... :mad:
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Most overrated movie I've seen all year...People seem to love it though.