Post your piff

8FtofMeat8FtofMeat Semo-Regulars
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
In this thread we post pictures and strain names of the weed we have .

*Will post pics after sesh and Cod 4 *:p

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Piff? You from Jersey?
  • 8FtofMeat8FtofMeat Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Piff? You from Jersey?

Nah dude. Ontario , Where the good stuff grows .

:p
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    8FtofMeat wrote: »
    Nah dude. Ontario , Where the good stuff grows .

:p

I know for a fact Piff is not a canadian term. A nigga who lived in Canada moved down to NJ for a few months. Is that you? Danny?
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Here is some White Widow I grew last summer.

It has a awesome taste when you smoke it in a doobey and its one of the best outdoors I've ever smoked.

weedcam.jpg
    weedcam2.jpg

Probably not even worth posting because my cell takes poop photo's.
  • edited July 2010
    Hazey wrote: »
    Here is some White Widow I grew last summer.

It has a awesome taste when you smoke it in a doobey and its one of the best outdoors I've ever smoked.

weedcam.jpg
    weedcam2.jpg

Probably not even worth posting because my cell takes poop photo's.

That second one is damn fine even for a cell phone pic imo.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate not having any bud and seeing pics of the precious herb.....shit why am I even posting.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    That second one is damn fine even for a cell phone pic imo.

Its decent enough for quick shots . It just can't capture the fine details :(

FrY wrote: »
    I hate not having any bud and seeing pics of the precious herb.....shit why am I even posting.

Everyone should grow show erb and have an abundance of it so they can share with their friends ! :p
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010

Everyone should grow show erb and have an abundance of it so they can share with their friends ! :p

This is a statment I can agree with!
  • edited July 2010
    SHIT! I've TWO useless threads now ...
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    2nd year outdoor White Widow.

3 weeks old.

23517204.jpg

50788036.jpg

18949698.jpg
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    those look like some nice plants mane
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    those look like some nice plants mane

Thanks dude,

Im going to continue to post pictures of them as they progress. They are going to be monsters when the season comes , Then I will make 2 - 3 batches of cana-butter and make lots of cookies / brownies .
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Here is an update Id say about 1 and 1/2 months .

2months.jpg

Edit : I have to back up farther and farther away with the camera because they are just exploding !
  • edited August 2010
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    There my sisters crocs :o ...
  • edited August 2010
    There my sisters crocs :o ...

They're your feet :o
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    They're your feet :o

Fuck it ! , They are comfortable ... I have sore feet from wearing construction boots 8 hours a day .
  • edited August 2010
    Fuck it ! , They are comfortable ... I have sore feet from wearing construction boots 8 hours a day .

Sore feet? I got a guy for that. His name's Dr. Scholl.

Also, what the hell boots are you wearing that they give you sore feet? All my shits are cumfy wumfy.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010

crocs3.jpg

1280158582941.jpg

I lol'ed :D

Fucking crocs are disgusting
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Sore feet? I got a guy for that. His name's Dr. Scholl.

Also, what the hell boots are you wearing that they give you sore feet? All my shits are cumfy wumfy.

I have a pair of Dakota work boots, They are starting to go and its time for a new pair...I've tried Dr.Scholls ..it doesnt work worth fuck for me .

Lol @ you trying to sound smart in all your posts LOLOL :)
  • edited August 2010
    Lol @ you trying to sound smart in all your posts LOLOL :)

cum and say dat 2 my face :o
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    cum and say dat 2 my face :o

i'll cum on your shoes and spit in your eye, then I will make you another asshole ...Besides the 1 on your head :o
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    just bought 8gs

0804000100.jpg
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I would like to post my collection of *cough* legal herbs under a different name. Friends with a big dealer.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    just bought 8gs

0804000100.jpg

*Claps.*
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    They are starting to bud !!

Out of the 7 plants..1 of them turned out to be male , So it was thrown into the fire. Hopefully I caught it in time before the pollen spread to others . I've never seen a actual male plant in person but you could tell clear as day that it wasnt like the rest of them, There were 'clusters' of tiny balls where ever the buds should be growing.

They are getting bigger everyday and im just going to post pictures every 2 weeks instead of every week .
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010

Out of the 7 plants..1 of them turned out to be male , So it was thrown into the fire. Hopefully I caught it in time before the pollen spread to others . I've never seen a actual male plant in person but you could tell clear as day that it wasnt like the rest of them, There were 'clusters' of tiny balls where ever the buds should be growing.

They are getting bigger everyday and im just going to post pictures every 2 weeks instead of every week .

im excited for you man. that sounds awesome. your plants look great, keep us posted.
  • edited August 2010

I wouldn't be worried about pollination at all. Plus even IF the males had fully developed (you didn't describe the little balls opening up like bananas), the females are still undeveloped and hence will not set seed. You caught it at the perfect time. Also, SWIM got 2 out of 3 f3mal3s so (s)he is happy.

cannabis-male-female.jpg
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    10 weeks.

2yvkzs2.jpg
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Slappy wrote: »
    10 weeks.

2yvkzs2.jpg

Damn son.:thumbsup:
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Well here is another update ! , This one is for size comparison.

Im 5'9'' so the tallest plant is probably getting close to 5 ft .

sizecomp.jpg
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well here is another update ! , This one is for size comparison.

Im 5'9'' so the tallest plant is probably getting close to 5 ft .

sizecomp.jpg

Looks like it's about 52-56" tall.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Looks like it's about 52-56" tall.

Yeah, Those numbers sounds about right .
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, Those numbers sounds about right .

The reveal of the siding of your house is 4 inches, the plants are 13 planks up the wall. :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    Do a butane extraction on all of the leftover plant-matter after you've harvested the bud.

Look it up. I think it's definitely worth it.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    The reveal of the siding of your house is 4 inches, the plants are 13 planks up the wall. :thumbsup:

OOH You're pro ! :angry::thumbsup:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do a butane extraction on all of the leftover plant-matter after you've harvested the bud.

Look it up. I think it's definitely worth it.

I'd just use the gumby method to make some bubble hash. It takes a FUCKTON of butane to extract BHO, I can't even imagine how many liters of butane that would take. Butane is fucking expensive and water is nearly free.

Bunghole said it would take a liter to fully extract from 1/4oz of buds. I used ~500mL and I didn't get a full extraction. I made cannabutter with the leftovers and still got really fucked up from that.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Yeah,

Deffinatly going to look into some bubble bag ICE shieet , Only ever made canna-butter that turned out amazing ! approx 2 1/2 oz of shake into 500gs butter .
    * Maybe only like 400G CB in return* Used 250 on some cookies and the other 250 went moldy .
  • edited August 2010
    I'd just use the gumby method to make some bubble hash. It takes a FUCKTON of butane to extract BHO, I can't even imagine how many liters of butane that would take. Butane is fucking expensive and water is nearly free.

Even if I were to powder everything, you think it would still require that much butane?

It seems like the easiest way to do it, anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind, gumby does look to be the easiest. Where the hell do I get a mixing head for my drill, though?

2nd EDIT: Nevermind.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    FOR FUCK SAKES !!~!! Mother fucks stole 2 of my plants across the creek and 2 of those big plants are males !!!! So now I only have 2 good plants.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited August 2010
    At least they didn't steal you.
  • edited August 2010
    FOR FUCK SAKES !!~!! Mother fucks stole 2 of my plants across the creek and 2 of those big plants are males !!!! So now I only have 2 good plants.

Shitty lol

Grow indoors or in your own garden.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Shitty lol

Im guessing it was maybe the owners of the property that pulled them because they probably seen me hoping the creek to water them.

And I would have a nice little indoor setup but for now all I can do is outdoor because I live in a apartment .

Oh well lets hope that the last 2 good plants make it . :angry:
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Shitty lol

Im guessing it was maybe the owners of the property that pulled them because they probably seen me hoping the creek to water them.

And I would have a nice little indoor setup but for now all I can do is outdoor because I live in a apartment .

Oh well lets hope that the last 2 good plants make it . :angry::thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010

• 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow, JAA really is an asshole. :mad: