Illuminati

SkooteSkoote Semo-Regulars
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Do you guys believe in the Illuminati?

For those of you that have no idea what the Illuminati is... http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

It's a secret organisation with the aim of having one government for the whole world (a new world order). People believe that the Illuminati are responsible for every major event that happens around the world... This includes 9/11. And that the worlds role models are involved, for example George Bush and all major world leaders. Our music artists and movie celebrity's are also believed to be involved with the Illuminati.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34 - THIS WILL HELP

Heres a few examples of celebrity's that are part of the Illuminati:
Jay-Z
Chris Brown
Kanye West
Kobe Bryant
LeBron Jaes
Rihanna
Bob Dylan
ACDC
Beatles
Led Zepplin
George Bush
Lady Gaga
PLUS MORE!

Apparently Tupac and Michael Jackson but both died because they didn't want to be involved, and were going to expose the Illuminati. There is a video of MJ a few days before he died, saying that we have 4 years (2012) to get it right otherwise its irreversible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn8cVoK70M&feature=related - MJ VIDEO

The Illuminati use our role models and media to implant symbols into our head...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA0tQnKPnmbphMPDwtZMIvRP3KjUJQj9ffpM-_G0VCMybCO30&t=1&usg=__uz7vVTHKKK6x0FDjVd6IniPXLxM=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS98o_-M7nmPCiKf_IjFa28ckLFFszyVBrSluZ_SSn3EHtfFE8&t=1&usg=__ZOOeDunMLJU-avW4_8JPtPklIsY=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ELDF8vctSrzvKAdX7F9nGgCusXsl40zrS-1l155FM4sWfhQ&t=1&usg=__3ZV9BPixTaN0EDYdOwrLRY91Ss0=

There is just so much information I could go on FOREVER....

If you decide to find out more information, you will be addicted and want to know more and more. But I recommend doing some homework because this goes so deep.

Do you believe?...

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I believe in Bilderberg and the NWO and all that but Jay Z is just a performer bro. Theres definantly some shadowy ass shit going on behind the scenes. UFO cover ups, wiretaps rigged elections all that. But I dont buy into the idea that a rapper is somehow part of an all encompassing world power. I do believe the Illuminati exists. If you wanna learn more about them I suggest reading some of David Icke's stuff. He's really out there but he Is on to something imo. This all does not involve Jay Z and kanye however.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2010
    You guys, there's no such thing as the Illuminati, how many times do I have to say it.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    this has to be the stupidest shit ive ever read

LOL @ Chris brown being part of the occult. guys fuckin evil man.
    edited August 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    You guys, there's no such thing as the Illuminati, how many times do I have to say it.

Of course theres no literal organization named the Illuminati. I just use it as a term for the shadowy group that runs world affairs. The Bilderberg group, The trillateral commission the council of foreign relations Do all exist however. They do make decisions about world government. The new world order is very real you'd have to be a fool not to see that. Sometimes people get retarded though and think they can control the weather and shit which they cant.
    edited August 2010
    Y'all are slower than retarded molasses..... :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Y'all are slower than retarded molasses..... :facepalm:

:confused: who? the Guy who said JayZ is illuminati? In that case I agree.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    All the celebrities who use those hand signs are just doing that shit for publicity. They trollin'. If I was an artist or something, I would be doing that shit too.
    edited August 2010
    :confused: who? the Guy who said JayZ is illuminati? In that case I agree.

Whatever, all I know is that the real Illuminati is long gone. From what I know it started with a bunch of scientists, philosophers and such, and was a movement to spread knowledge. Then the Catholic church did some messed up stuff to some of their members to try and scare them since they disagreed with their beliefs, and the Illuminati had to become secretive. The whole idea that Illuminati was made of evil people was probably a lie forged by the Catholic church, and none of them denied it because it was easier to stay hidden without publicly arguing against the church.

Though apparently some members of the Illuminati tried to infiltrate the Freemasons, I'm not sure why but maybe they were confused about what kind of organization Freemasonry was and is.

If for some reason they are still around today, then they really are one solid secret society, as nobody really knows who it's members are and where they are based. However with the other secret societies, anyone can find out a lot about most of the members. The Freemasons are often called a secret society, but many members probably wouldn't consider themselves secretive, as they are proud Masons. The only secrets there are the things members use to identify themselves, and even those aren't that secret. It is a tradition to keep things between members though, so any members that do openly reveal those things are frowned upon and most likely (If not always) are kicked out.

Know thyself.... ;)
    edited August 2010
    The true illuminati died out hundreds of years ago. The one this thread is reffering to exists but illuminati is just a term used to describe the NWO.
  • edited August 2010
    If those idiots could keep a secret so big, I'll be damned.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    If there is an Illuminati trying to create a NWO, it seems like they aren't doing a very good job at it :p