My situation

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
This girl who I'm madly in love with has been staying with me for the past week. We haven't been alone and someone else has always been there. We've seriously gotten to know each other. She grew a soft spot for me she said and she laughs everytime I say "she wants to fuck." She said that she loves me but I don't know which love. I cook for her, did her laundry, etc (Hope she isn't just using me). I tried a few times to make her my gf but she said but at least you get an awesome female friend. I really want her mine and no others.

Granted I'm fat but it's not full fat, I have muscle also and I'm not ugly for a fat guy and mentally I'm perfect for her.

What do I do?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    First thing to do - post pics.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    This girl who I'm madly in love with has been staying with me for the past week. We haven't been alone and someone else has always been there. We've seriously gotten to know each other. She grew a soft spot for me she said and she laughs everytime I say "she wants to fuck." She said that she loves me but I don't know which love. I cook for her, did her laundry, etc (Hope she isn't just using me). I tried a few times to make her my gf but she said but at least you get an awesome female friend. I really want her mine and no others.

Granted I'm fat but it's not full fat, I have muscle also and I'm not ugly for a fat guy and mentally I'm perfect for her.

What do I do?

Here's your answer.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Alcohol or GHB: Pick your poison.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Here's your answer.

This. You're done. There's two things you can do now: Tell her to make her own sandwich, or rape.
    edited August 2010
    Get her drunk and try to make out with her. It's your last chance.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm not an average man, I'm not after sex. I'm after a relationship so just someone legitly loves me.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    what fang said + post pics of her :thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    This girl is not interested in a relationship with you. If she's saying she loves being your friend, it's over. The best you could hope for would be drunken, "omg tthat was a mistake" sex.
    edited August 2010
    Oh well.
    edited August 2010
    At least try to get laid. It'll make you feel better.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you're fat, lose weight. I don't wanna be mean, but 9/10 a girl won't want to get with a fatty. It's a pretty big deal, actually.

Even if after you lose weight she still doesn't like you, then at the least you will have become healthier and more attractive.
    edited August 2010
    I'm losing weight. She actually said I was losing weight.

I'm seriously not your usual fat fuck. I'm 6'4 and my fat is seriously even all over and I can hide it pretty damn well honestly. I'll post pics on me later and her later.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    Surprise her. If you know what I mean.
    edited August 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    Surprise her. If you know what I mean.

• Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm not an average man, I'm not after sex.

There's your problem.

Women want to be wanted, sexually.
    edited August 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    There's your problem.

Women want to be wanted, sexually.

I tell her that all the damn time. I'm always saying "She wants to fuck," and blah. Its not my initial intention is what I meant.
    edited August 2010
    :angry: :facepalm::angry::facepalm::angry::facepalm::angry: just give her your cock and let her slobber all over it! get your dick wet by slipping and sliding it in side her! then cuddle with her for a min after then you've got yourself a new GF :thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    I gave up.
    edited September 2010
    LOL. I'm such a faggot, like she would ever want me.
    edited September 2010
    Don't put down yourself. Always blame your problems on other people :D

"She's a lesbian."
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    i was in a situation just like this. i was madly in love with a girl, who had just gotten out of a bad relationship with her babies daddy. that made things even more complex. but i took every chance we had to hang out, and kept it pressure free. no pressure of any kind. i was just myself and i kept the laughs coming. that was important. as time went on, we started making love. and even then she said we were just friends. but at every chance i got, i wrote to her. love letters. poems. stories about my life. i loved her, and i made her see that i meant it. if you really want this girl. then do whatever it takes. time is short.
    edited September 2010
    LOL. I'm such a faggot, like she would ever want me.

With an attitude like that no wonder she doesn't want your dick.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    I tell her that all the damn time. I'm always saying "She wants to fuck," and blah. Its not my initial intention is what I meant.

maybe stop telling her directly, talk about other women, and what you DON'T like about them. and find a way to beat around the bush a little. maybe throw in that you LIKE the things about HER that you don't like about other women. it sounds like she's scared. good friends man, there are RARE. i wouldn't want to lose one. and there's a very good chance that by making her see things your way. that it will all change. and in the end you will most likely end up hurting each other. i'll bet that's how she feels.

be persistent, and this one is dangerous, but have you tried showing interest in other girls? it might make her see that you wont wait forever. its risky. but its worked for me.

has she really told you that she loves you? if she has, then that's enough; be determined, you only live ONE time. what have you got to lose? a chance at happiness good sex and a once in a life time experience with another human being. that's what. stop being a pussy and dig down deep, get what you want. i'm sure you've been through some shitty shit. maybe this is your chance, to have something better.:mad:
    edited September 2010
    i think skippers gay , and i mean that in a literal way . also OP you never posted pixs of the girl so......... GTFO!
    edited September 2010
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well if she actually likes you I'd say get drunk an fuck her.

Sex is usually a pretty emotional deal for females so after that she might become a bit more attached to you. Either that or tell you it was a mistake and leave.

Only one way to find out.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010

What do I do?

Delicious copypasta, and you all ate it.
    I saw this on 4chan days ago.
    edited September 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Delicious copypasta, and you all ate it.
    I saw this on 4chan days ago.

I probably posted it on 4chan?
    edited September 2010
    So it's copypasta? Whatever, it's still a decent topic.
    edited September 2010
    Its not copypasta.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Skipper,

You found a nice cardboard box to sleep in?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited September 2010

She's pretty.

OT: Either you don't give up yet and follow one of the suggestions already given to you (or make a paln of your own to make her yours) or you get over her.

However, if you're always hanging out with her, you won't get over her. So if you wwanna get over her, here's what you do: Do not communicate with her, do not see her, do not go out with her etc. for the next couple weeks / months. Meanwhile, get out and meet new ladies. You could tell her why exactly you're doing this as to not lose her as a friend once you've found a new girl and are ready to face her again.