2C-e

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
Well I have come across a source for 2c-e, and I've been wanting to try it for a while now. Is $20 for 100 mg a good price or should i keep looking around?

Comments

• stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    that should be good for a start
    at that small quantity, the price is pretty decent
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    cool. now i just have to come up with the $20 lol
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Jamie, thats from the source I gave you for DXM rite? If so, I have already ordered from there, and I gotta say its sum good shit. I divided 100mg into 5 equal lines (roughly 20mg) and did each line for a good solid trip
    edited August 2010
    ^that is an unsafe way of dosing these things
    especially considering there is a chance that what you have may or may not actually be 2c-e. Not to mention vendors often overpack bags. sometimes they may give you over 100mg extra in a big bag.

does anybody remember that time a vendor accidentally shipped out bromo-dragonfly instead of 2c-b-fly, causing at least 3 deaths and a bunch of hospital visits?

you should always eat .5-1 mg of a new powder as a test to see if its safe.

then using a scale accurate to .01 g, preferably .001 g, measure how much you have, and dissolve it in a measured volume of vodka or distilled water to achieve a concentration of about 5mg/ml.
    then you can dose accurately whenever you need to.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Yes to sAINT, and don't worry SW i was planning on being safe. and i may or may not have a scale that measures mgs
    edited August 2010
    theyre ~20 bux on ebay
    if you intend to keep using RCs and such, you will eventually need to get one.
    you may be fine for a while, but it will become necessary eventually.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn dude that's not a bad price at all! I just tripped 2C-E two nights in a row. First night I snorted it, I started feeling it in about 10 minutes but the 2C-E come up is very uncomfortable so I don't know if I'd snort it again, not to mention it burns like a mofo. I tripped pretty hard that night, but it was just another 2C-E trip.

FRIDAY night, however, was a different story. This was the night after the first night I tripped, and this girl wanted to try it so I tripped again. Things didn't work out with her but I don't care, 2C-E shows you what you want. I didn't snort it this time, instead I dissolved about the same amount in a bottle of water. Holy shit, I tripped SO FUCKING HARD. Seriously, I was fucking in another dimension. I smoked some pretty good weed too, like, all night, but still, I was FUCKED UP. There was a party at my house too with like 100 people and it was freaking me the fuck out. Seriously, don't do that if you might have a party. You act weird as fuck since it's almost impossible to interact with drunk people when you're tripping. Drunk chaos just overwhelms you.

Anyway, I was weird as hell but really obviously on some kind of drugs so most people just lol'd or felt bad for me tripping at a crazy party, lol. I didn't care though I was having a good time. The best part was after everyone left and I was by myself though. I was finally able to settle my mind and just chill, and I had like, the most intense open eye visuals ever. My computer screen turned 3D and started melting into my room while I was listening to deadmau5. :D

I don't have a scale by the way. I just know what a good dose looks like now since I've tripped 2C-E so many times. :cool: I'm gonna get a scale next time I order more though.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    I don't have a scale by the way. I just know what a good dose looks like now since I've tripped 2C-E so many times. :cool: I'm gonna get a scale next time I order more though.

Yeah, I thought I knew what a good dose looked like too and was quite happy eyeballing it on several occasions, always successfully. But the same size pile of powder can contain a rather different quantity of substance by weight due to differing densities, as I found out.

I'll never take the stuff without accurately measuring my dose again.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought I knew what a good dose looked like too and was quite happy eyeballing it on several occasions, always successfully. But the same size pile of powder can contain a rather different quantity of substance by weight due to differing densities, as I found out.

I'll never take the stuff without accurately measuring my dose again.

Oh yeah I would absolutely not try eying up any other RC's, I've just successfully dosed enough 2C-E to just know how much is too much. The other day when I tripped I took what looked like the same amount that I snorted, but I took it orally. I tripped harder when I took it orally lolwut.

So yeah, when I get a scale I definitely want to see what kind of doses I've been taking.
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    arrgh I wish I had a source like that. I can't find any legit ones with good prices as well. :(

In the meantime I extract my own DXM. I'm that prick that can always be seen inching out of the store to keep their newest shipment of Tussin from falling out of his underpants. Every fucking time they restock that shit, I'm there and out in ten minutes, clutching my pants to hold in the bottles. :D

Oh and I got a generic digital scale for ~$15 on eBay. It seems kinda shitty at first but after a couple uses, it seems to work pretty well, for my occasional use anyway. Just look up .001 scales, or digital jewelry scales, etc.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    2C-E is definitely the easiest 2C* to get freaked out on, I wouldn't recommend it around a group of people you don't know. It's very mental and neutral... like, 2C-I or 2C-B are kind of feel-good as well, with that little MDMA tinge to them to drag you back if you start feeling weird, but 2C-E's like shrooms in that you have to help yourself and you can really get into details or mindsets you don't want to get into.

It's definitely not a beginner psychedelic.