God Commands Racial Segregation.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
GOD COMMANDS RACIAL SEGREGATION

by

Pastor Bertrand L. Comparet,A.B., J.D.

In the Bible, God repeatedly warns us against any mixing of races and especially against intermarriage and mongrelization. Some of this has been overlooked because of imperfect translation out of the Hebrew and Greek languages in which the Bible was written. Let us examine some of these passages, carefully noting the exact meaning of the words used in the original tongues.
From the very beginning, the commandment not to permit mongrelization is strongly emphasized. For example:
EXODUS 33:16 "So shall we be separated, I and all of Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth."
LEVITICUS 20:24 "I am the Lord thy God, which have separated you from other people."
JOSHUA 23:12-13 "if ye do in any wise go back and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriage with them and go in unto them and they unto you: know for a certainty that they shall be snares and traps unto you and scourges in your sides and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."
DEUTERONOMY 7:3 "NEITHER SHALT THOU MAKE MARRIAGE WITH THEM: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son."
Many warnings are given in the Bible not to mate with "the stranger. "But the Hebrew words translated "stranger" in these verses are "ZUWR", "NEKAR", and "NOKRI" and each one means A PERSON OF A DIFFERENT RACE FROM OURS. (There are other Hebrew words, "ger" and "toshab", meaning persons who are aliens only in a political sense, but of our race.) The warning against race mixing is always against those "strangers" who are ZUWR, NEKAR, or NOKRI. For example.
PROVERBS 23:27 "For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange (ZUWR) woman is a narrow pit.
The reason for the warning is clear. MONGRELIZATION IS THE WORST FORM OF "GENOCIDE". If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure blooded, they will in time restore the race. But, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the Black or Yellow Races, the White Race would be totally and forever destroyed. Hence, God has forbidden it.
PSALM 144:11-12 "Rid me and deliver me from the hand of a strange (NEKAR) children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood: That OUR SONS may be as plants grown up in their youth, that OUR DAUGHTERS may be as the polished cornices of a palace."
JEREMIAH 2"21,25 "Yet I planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed. HOW THEN, ART THOU TURNED INTO THE DEGENERATE PLANT OF A STRANGE (ZUWR) VINE UNTO ME? Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat thirst: but thou saidest There is no hope: no: for I HAVE LOVED STRANGERS (ZUWR) AND AFTER THEM I WILL GO.
HOSEA 5:6-7 "They shall go with their flocks and their herds to seek the Lord, but they shall not find Him: He hath withdrawn Himself from them. THEY HAVE DEALT TREACHEROUSLY AGAINST THE LORD: FOR THEY HAVE BEGOTTEN STRANGE (ZUWR) CHILDREN."
NOAH WAS SAVED BECAUSE HE WAS PURE BLOODED, WHILE THOSE AROUND HIM WERE MONGRELIZED. Genesis 6:2,4-5, records the forbidden mixing of races and the evil results thereof. But of Noah,
GENESIS 6:9 "Noah was a just man and perfect (Hebrew 'taw-meem - without blemish) in his generations (Hebrew 'to-led-aw'- descent, ancestry). Hence, Noah and his family were saved while the mongrels were wiped out.
MONGRELIZATION IS THE SIN FOR WHICH SODOM AND GOMORRAH WERE DESTROYED!!
JUDE 7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication and GOING AFTER STRANGE FLESH, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Those who seek to force integration in the schools and churches are new beginning to admit that their real purpose is to bring about RACIAL INTERMARRIAGE. They have even deceived certain well meaning but ignorant clergymen into helping them. Even without inter-marriage, JUST ALLOWING NEGROES INTO THE WHITE CHURCHES IS DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD. Do you say, "I didn't see that in my Bible?" That is only because mis-translation conceals it from you. No doubt, you were puzzled when you read the following:
DEUTERONOMY 23:2 "A bastard shall not enter into the Congregation of the Lord: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the Congregation of the Lord."
You wondered at this, because an illegitimate child is not to blame for the sins of its parents; and why should the penalty extend for ten generations? They might all be legitimately born.
But the Hebrew word mistranslated "bastard" is the word "MAMZER": It means a MIXTURE, A HALF-BREED OR MONGREL. It has nothing to do with whether a child's parents were married, but it refers to THE FORBIDDEN INTERMIXTURE OF RACES. THAT IS WHY THE PENALTY EXTENDS FOR TEN GENERATIONS: and it shows how seriously God treats this sin. It is true that the mulatto child is not to blame for his parents' sins: BUT HE IS STILL A MULATTO. The first generation would be a half-breed; the second would have at least a quarter of the black blood; the third at least 1/8; the fourth 1/16; and so on. IN THE TENTH GENERATION, THE NEGRO BLOOD MAY BE AS SMALL AS ONE PART IN 1,024, YET GOD HIMSELF SAYS THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BE ALLOWED TO "ENTER INTO THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD."
If you admit that YOUR church is not worthy to be called "the Congregation of the Lord," then perhaps this doesn't concern you. But if your church is, or trying to be, "the Congregation of the Lord," HADN'T YOU BETTER OBEY GOD'S OWN COMMANDMENT CONCERNING IT? CALL THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF YOUR MINISTER.
The unfortunate children of such marriages are not the guilty ones of course, the sin is that of their parents. Yet the fact that they cannot help what they are does not change the permanent fact THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE. The experience of thousands of years has demonstrated that the dark races do not have what it takes to produce the White Man's high civilization. They have never had it in their own lands and they only have it here because we, the White Majority, make it so.
The mixed breed is the same. It does not have in proper measure those qualities which God so carefully implanted in the White Race to carry out certain purposes which He has assigned to them. Recognition that God Himself, made the races different does not imply hatred or contempt for any of them. Difference has its purposes, which must be respected. I do not expect the family cat to sing like a canary, nor the canary to keep mice out of the kitchen. If I went quail hunting, I would not expect a horse to point quail for me, neither would I try to saddle and ride the best hunting dog in the world. All the family pets are equally loved and neither is despised because he can't do what some other does. Each has his own purpose and trying to mix them up or interbreed them can only harm them.
I know that there are many people to whom these facts are new. There are also many who have learned the evil lesson that they can get more money or more political popularity by violating these laws of God than by obeying them.
Some of you might not like being reminded of these things. But remember, I did not write the Bible, God wrote it, through His prophets. His commandments are always right. FOR OUR OWN GOOD, FOR THE VERY SURVIVAL OF OUR WHITE RACE UPON THE EARTH AND THAT WE MAY FACE OUR GOD WITH A BETTER CONSCIENCE, WE HAD BETTER OBEY THESE LAWS OF GOD.

This is a very good article which sums up the truth that segregation is necessary. Modern Day churches ignore this truth in the name of multiculturalism but the doctrine there teaching is wrong.

Comments

• ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    :rolleyes:

Was just giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I think you're trolling. Or are you really this fucking stupid?

Why shouldn't people fuck people of another color? Say it in your own words.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Obbe wrote: »

Was just giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I think you're trolling. Or are you really this fucking stupid?

Why shouldn't people fuck people of another color? Say it in your own words.

Im not trolling. It's fucked up that you think anyone opposed to inter racial relationships is a troll. I dont believe in it for religious and personal reasons. Im a white nationalist I believe in preserving diversity and my race. Race mixing will lead to the end of the white race. The Bible DOES say not to. sorry true Christianity may be offensive to some but thats too bad. It has nothing to do with hate but love for my race. Im not a troll just because I dont believe all the multi cultural bullshit espoused by the media and hollywood. Try reading a bible before you say im stupid.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Im not trolling. It's fucked up that you think anyone opposed to inter racial relationships is a troll.

I don't think anyone that posts racist-type messages is trolling. But I do think that saying ridiculous things like "God commands racial segregation" is probably trolling. That and all the other stupid shit you post.

But, maybe you're not. Maybe you are just stupid.
    I dont believe in it for religious and personal reasons. Im a white nationalist I believe in preserving diversity and my race.

No, that sounds pretty personal. And using the bible as your reference does make it religious.
    Race mixing will lead to the end of the white race.

There's no such thing as "the white race". You can segregate people in your own mind into whatever groups you choose, but it in the real world, there's only people. White, black, brown, yellow, red, we can all fuck each other with no problems what-so-ever.
    The Bible DOES say not to.

Nobody cares. Besides you.

Bible also commands that you love thy neighbor, does it not?
    It has nothing to do with hate but love for my race.

Why don't you identify with the human race? Why do you separate people based on the color of their skin?

Do you know who your ancestors are?
    Try reading a bible before you say im stupid.

Try closing the book and opening your eyes, stupid.
  • edited August 2010
    God commands a lot of silly shit. What's your point?
    edited August 2010
    My point is theres a divine truth behind keeping the bloodline of races pure.
  • edited August 2010

There's nothing divine about the bible.
    edited August 2010
    There's nothing divine about the bible.

Yes there is. It's the inspired word of God. You neglect the fact that all of the prophesy's of the old testament were fulfilled by the new testament. There is historical evidence to back up events such as the great flood. There were eye witness accounts of the miracles Jesus performed. The Bible is absolutely divine. Jesus was sent here to die for our sins and only through him can you enter the kingdom of heaven. Why do deny such a gift? the gift of salvation. God's truth is evident all around us.
  • edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Do you have any evidence to show im wrong?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010

What?
    edited August 2010
    What?

According to the bible.
    edited August 2010
    God foreknew, chose and predestined the Elect from before the foundation of the world (Psalm 139:16; Jer. 1:5; Matt. 25:34; Rom. 8:28-30; Eph. 1:4-5; II Tim. 1:9; Rev. 13:8) according to His perfect purpose and sovereign will (Rom. 9:19-23). Only the called children of God can come to the Savior to hear His words and believe; those who are not of God, cannot hear his voice (John 8:47, 10:26-27).
  • edited August 2010
    According to the bible.

The bible is lol. No citing the bible as evidence of anything. That isn't reasonable.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    According to the bible.

No, I mean what as in what is the divine truth?

And you might as well tell me what part of the bible actually says that.

Why do you think only white people can "hear God"? That quote said nothing about race, at all.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010

Was just giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I think you're trolling.

He adheres to the second greatest troll ideology known to mankind, states Rolf.
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Sure is troll in here.
    edited August 2010
    Yes adhering to the Bible sure is trolling. People nmeed to stop saying anyone they disagree with is a troll:rolleyes:
    edited August 2010
    The bible wasn't written to the non-Adamic creations "Gen 5:1 this is the book of the generations of Adam"
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    You are dumb :thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    You are dumb :thumbsup:

Am I dumb? How is being saved dumb? How is receiving eternal life dumb? Consider these questions then ask yourself am I really the dumb one here.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes, you are dumb. You are not saved, you are here with everyone else. Life and death is an eternal cycle for everyone.

Are you really the dumb one? Yes, yes you are.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    troll thread:facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    troll thread:facepalm:

IM NOT TROLLING It;s called Christian Identity and I follow it. Just because you disagree does not make me a troll.:facepalm: Read a bible brah then mayby you'd see what Im saying is true.
  • edited September 2010
    Yea, the bible was written in a time when mixing races and even mixing villages was seen as a bad thing. You'd better not marry your pure Aramaean daughter to that Babylonian good-for-nothing outsider. Also, marrying off to your niece/nephew was better then getting in with the 'outsiders'. That really keeps the family bloodline pure. :rolleyes:

I don't say I'm for racial segregation or against it. I wouldn't trust a pre-medieval book when it comes to staying healthy. I'd trust to modern medicine and genetics rather.