Eden of the East, The Movie: King of Eden [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
key.png

The King of Eden is the first theatrical anime film to continue Production I.G's TV anime series. The original story is triggered by a terrorist attack on November 22, 2010 - later to be called "Careless Monday" - when ten missiles strike Japan. The act, however, leaves no apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory; and he is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding with the other hand. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.

IMDB

Torrent Download

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I just finished watching bakemonogatari episodes 15
    This thread remind me to finish this and Time of Eve
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Damn, the Eden of the east website is so frigging awesome. An image search engine with lots of recognition and social capabilities :- ) I wish was smart enough to produce something as complicated as that :- P Other than that great series/movie.