Everyone here hate me, then?

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Like seriously? Y'all treat me like total utter shit for no reason, and I don't even hate any of you. In fact, I like most of you, despite the fact you're idiots and losers.

But I suppose I'll leave if that's what everyone wants. Just curious though, is there NO ONE who doesn't hate me here?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Did you really have to make a second thread for this?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Did you really have to make a second thread for this?

Yes indeed, especially if this is my last hurrah here.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Leave. Your delusions and denials have no place here.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^^^^
    QFT :thumbsup:

I'm starting to believe that you were serious at first, but decided to turn into a troll at some point once people started to bash on you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    To be honest, i don't think people here hate you as much as they hate the fact that you use us as an audience for your "blog". You post things that don't really contribute to the forum and they basically just talk about how you found a guy that likes you or how amazing your day was and that is all good in moderation. If you posted in other threads and gave serious input on other subjects i think you would get more respect.

Not really. I tell a story in order to give the question I'm asking more depth, which I realize is a bit too much for some of the simple minds here, but I always ask a question which is the more important part. The bit I discuss about something in my life, or what I feel is just giving more background. Which lately, all of you say this place is all about learning, and intelligence, and whatnot, and that's why my process makes a lot of sense. I mean, y'all would be pissed at me no matter what I do, I know from experience, because I switch it up and there is ALWAYS something wrong with how I do it.

I'm honestly afraid to post in other people's threads here now, because I know people don't like me, and I know it will likely just turn into something bad. I don't want to be the one to derail their thread because people feel the need to stalk me and harass me, and it happens sometimes in the few I do bother to post in, so I try to keep it to a minimum out of respect for the original posters.

I mean, you say all this stuff, but like, no matter what I do, it's never gonna be good enough, and I'm never going to be allowed to be just another community member here, so...
    edited September 2010
    No, you post a question to make it seem like the thread isn't about you, but in reality you just wanted to make your little 'blog' and have people tell you about yourself.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    No, you post a question to make it seem like the thread isn't about you, but in reality you just wanted to make your little 'blog' and have people tell you about yourself.

Oh, because I forgot, you're me, so you totally can know my intentions and all that.

No matter what you think of me, how much you hate me, this is one of the few things that is NOT AT ALL something you can decide.

It adds depth to the question, and gives it a background, which I feel is only fair. And it's basically half habit, because literally every other site I post on actually prefers you do that, a lot of threads with just random questions will be locked, because there isn't much of anything to them, and they're pointless. Take note, these sites I'm talking about are much more popular than this one, so in the future, maybe y'all should take a leaf from their book. Because this place seems to be going nowhere fast.

I mean, especially with running people off. You may not like me, but having someone committed to being active on the site around, is a GOOD thing for the site. Yet y'all are intent on running me off, so fine, have it your way.
    edited September 2010
    Denial is not healthy. I may not be you, but some things are so blatantly obvious it doesn't take much to figure out. We need people who can contribute to the site in a way that makes people feel welcome and actually adds to the wealth of information and lulz that we have. We want quality, not a quantity of garbage.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Flaming is expected in forums and most of the times it is meant to make people laugh. You have to be able to look past it and not antagonize the flamers (no homo) and just keep your cool about it. If you don't instigate then they won't mock you and call you weak. If you post on topic then there is no reason to be afraid of posting in other threads because it won't be you who is derailing the thread. With time and patience you can become a "liked" poster around here but you have to show people that their expectations of you are wrong by contributing positively to forums. Make guides, post funny stuff from the internet, talk about news, discuss religion, etc. and you can show people that you aren't just some whiny girl that just blogs about her feelings here and show them that you are an asset to our community.

I would, but I don't think I'll have the chance, seeing as it's pretty much unanimous.
    Everyone wants me gone. So I'll be careful not to intrude for much longer, then.

And you know, no one ever fucking told me what they expected of me. Just flaming the shit out of me, and never telling me what you actually WANTED didn't help, because I'm not a mind reader. I would've tried harder had anyone ever told me what exactly they wanted me to try, but no one ever did.

So just saying. Y'all kind of fucking suck at this. How do you expect a website ever to expand if you never let people know what you want, and just run them off because they can't read your God damn mind. I mean... seriously...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Denial is not healthy. I may not be you, but some things are so blatantly obvious it doesn't take much to figure out. We need people who can contribute to the site in a way that makes people feel welcome and actually adds to the wealth of information and lulz that we have. We want quality, not a quantity of garbage.

Well, that's one of those fair few things, you literally have to be the person to know.
    Uh, you're one to talk. What about making me feel welcome? None of y'all ever did, so again, y'all can't talk. I don't just go around flaming people, and that's pretty much all a lot of you do. So yes. So welcoming. -_- Such a friendly warm environment.
    Not to mention, if you want fucking quality then tell people what you consider "quality" you moron, instead of harassing the shit out of them all the time.
    I don't think there are nearly enough fucking mind-readers in the world to keep this site populated for very long, so it will die, or you will learn to tell people what you want. Idiots.
    edited September 2010
    Check your memory. We welcomed you in the beginning. Then you started posting all this garbage and we decided it was enough.

Also, learn to read. Many users have many times told you what we wanted. We want decent posts that contribute a flow of information.
    edited September 2010
    I really dont think your problem is people hating you for no reason. Ask yourself why you are always getting flamed when others aren't. It also doesn't help that you call us idiot's simple minded..etc etc Posting about yourself is fine but when thats ALL you post dont expect everyone to like you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Check your memory. We welcomed you in the beginning. Then you started posting all this garbage and we decided it was enough.

Also, learn to read. Many users have many times told you what we wanted. We want decent posts that contribute a flow of information.

Uh, no. Not really...

And no one told me how to do that until JUST now, you retard.
    I mean, on other websites, my posts are considered some of the most intelligent, good quality posts on the site. But apparently, that's not what y'all think, so you're gonna have to give a person a fucking clue, since this site is so damn backwards about everything.
    edited September 2010
    No, you're the retard. In the garbage threads you've made before, people have told you what the community wants. If only you could set your petty emotions aside and actually see what people have to say.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I really dont think your problem is people hating you for no reason. Ask yourself why you are always getting flamed when others aren't. It also doesn't help that you call us idiot's simple minded..etc etc Posting about yourself is fine but when thats ALL you post dont expect everyone to like you.

Well, y'all insult me, I can insult you. It's only fair.
    And it's not all I post. I never realized that y'all don't understand the formatting of my post like most other sites to, the point is the question, the idea, not the story. That gives background. But I can't read your minds, again, so at some point, someone really needs to like just lay it all out straight instead of posting pictures of whales everytime I make a thread. I mean, seriously. One could possibly better the site, the other is fucking moronic on so many levels. I mean, it's good once or twice, but y'all say you want quality, and after the 50th time, it's not a good quality post anymore.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    No, you're the retard. In the garbage threads you've made before, people have told you what the community wants. If only you could set your petty emotions aside and actually see what people have to say.

Nope. No one has. Before now. And I'm admitting that I see now, and I understand. But no one has ever before done anything but tell me my threads are shit, or flame me. And I'm seriously not a mind reader. I know most of y'all have impaired social skills, but if you don't tell me what you want, I cannot provide it.
    edited September 2010
    whale-watching-off-cape-cod.jpg
    Enough reason?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well in the end the change has to start with you. Post more and try and become a happy member of the Totse family or give up and tell us how much we need to improve ourselves. It doesn't really matter what you do because it's not going to affect any one but yourself.

I like playing along with silly flaming and trolling on occasion but with you it seems like you are making people dislike you on purpose (subconsciously or not). What you need to do is make a decision of whether you want to try and be a better user here or just leave and go on your way to Zoklet or wherever and keep doing things the same way that you have.

I'm just trying to help you out and give you the chance to be liked once again but if you choose to make excuses of why you can't change and how no matter what you do, you still won't be liked then you are just going to dig a deeper hole for yourself and lower your self esteem.

Take my advice or don't. Just don't make excuses for either option and just pick one.

I'm not making excuses. I could change now that I know what to do. But I don't think I'll be given the chance, so...
    edited September 2010
    Denial isn't healthy. I know what I've seen. If you really want to fix these problems, you'd make a useful thread, not perpetuating this piece of shit you've created here.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Denial isn't healthy. I know what I've seen. If you really want to fix these problems, you'd make a useful thread, not perpetuating this piece of shit you've created here.

Repeating yourself isn't healthy dude.

For one, fuck healthy, I don't give a rat's ass, so you act as though that's a reasonable argument with someone like me. It's not.

And two, I'm just seeing if there is any reason to stay. And no one has said anything against it yet. And if no one does, I'll get off when I'm about to go to bed, and I just won't get back on. and that's that.

I can do better now that I know what to do, but not if everyone already hates my guts and wants me to leave.
    edited September 2010
    You telling me what's healthy? I laugh in disgust.

And leave. Your name is tainted by the blood of fail. If you want to turn a new leaf, make a new name and start anew by posting informative threads.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You telling me what's healthy? I laugh in disgust.

And leave. Your name is tainted by the blood of fail. If you want to turn a new leaf, make a new name and start anew by posting informative threads.

Well, it's true. Only retards and incredibly stupid people repeat the same thing over and over again that much dude.

And 'kay. Nice to know how much you love &T. Because running off people who love it, and would like to do what it takes to help it grow really is the best thing for it, right?
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited September 2010
    Honestly, shining light on things like this makes it worse for you, it's like your putting the spotlight on for a flame lol. If you just kinda tough it through, people giving you shit would of gone away if they see it doesn't affect you. Jus don't bring it up or think bout it, yr cool
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Honestly, shining light on things like this makes it worse for you, it's like your putting the spotlight on for a flame lol. If you just kinda tough it through, people giving you shit would of gone away if they see it doesn't affect you. Jus don't bring it up or think bout it, yr cool

It probably does, because a lot of y'all are ridiculous, but this must be done, because I really want to do what is best for the site. I want this to work. And I needed to know.

Apparently, my "name is tainted by the blood of fail", therefore, no one intends on ever dropping it or giving me any slack, therefore, this site is of no use to me, not to mention, I'm distracting to y'all apparently.

So it's good to know, at least, I guess.
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Well, it's true. Only retards and incredibly stupid people repeat the same thing over and over again that much dude.

And 'kay. Nice to know how much you love &T. Because running off people who love it, and would like to do what it takes to help it grow really is the best thing for it, right?

How in the fuck did mayberry run off anyone:facepalm: Do you really think that none of this is on you?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You are going to continue to get hate until you decide to make the change and then people will see that you are making a better effort to be a better poster. So why not just make the change now and stopping getting yourself worked up over people being angry at you over the internet.

If there is no one here willing to give me that chance, then why waste my time and effort?
    edited September 2010
    ^^^^
    633932155437260720-TheInternet.jpg
    Because that is very much true.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Call it what you want but what you are doing is making excuses and it is only making you doubt yourself more and more. If you think that being hated on is that bad then stop posting right now but if you want to be liked then you will have to deal with it and be the bigger person by ignoring the hate.

Well, ignoring the hate, isn't exactly being liked... just for the record, here.

Idk. Might make decision to try some other time, but at this point, I don't think it'll be anything but a waste of time. Probably leave for a while. May come back, may not. Idk. We shall see.
    edited September 2010
    You said you were leaving, but you're still posting. You really don't get it. If you want to leave, then leave and don't come back. If you wan't to be a part of the community then post something decent instead of making excuses.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You said you were leaving, but you're still posting. You really don't get it. If you want to leave, then leave and don't come back. If you wan't to be a part of the community then post something decent instead of making excuses.

You clearly didn't read what I said, then. I said I'm leaving when I go to bed. What else am I supposed to do when I'm up this late. Reading is fun-DUH-mental.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Take your time off and if you do come back, then come back and be ready to post useful/helpful/entertaining posts or don't come back at all because here we like it when people change for the better.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here ever make any change at all, and I doubt most of the people could have made a change for the BETTER, unless they were like world's worst human beings before. You act like this is something you do to lots of people, but I've only ever seen it happen to me.

I mean, brandon's dumb posts, threads about spongebob. These are not incredibly intelligent or informative threads, yet no one freaks out at them.

You don't like it when people change for the better. You'd like it if I would change because you want me to, which may not even be "for the better".

It really seems like you're trying to portray this place as something it's not and never will be...
    edited September 2010
    Well excuse me for giving you a taste of your own medicine. You probably won't care anyways. Typical teenage attitude. I guess I'll give you one piece of advice, whether or not you take it, I could care less.

Listen to what people say, and take it.

I'm done.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I posted this in your stupid nuke thread:

What the fuck kind of thread is this? It's a fail thread. Why?

1. It's not funny.
    2. It's not informative.
    3. It's fucking stupid.

Go read my thread on wine in Oral Indulgences. That'll show you the kind of threads you should make if you want people to stop shitting all over you. The threads you make right now are fucking boring and stupid. They're places for us to troll you. If you make a serious thread about how to pimp out your computer, pair wine and cheese, or how to pick out the best vibrator for yourself or a friend, people will respect you for bringing something informational to the site. If you make pointless threads like this one, we will continue to shit on you.

I've told you over and over again what you need to do. No one gives a shit about your feelings. This is not livejournal. This is not xanga. We don't want a fucking play by play of your life. Do you see ANY other poster posting the same shit you do? No? Ask yourself why that is? I'll give you the answer: This is not a personal blog. It's a forum. If you want us to like you, post shit that's on topic. Why did you make a thread about russia and nukes? It was not informative. It was not lulzy. We want information and lulz. If you can't be lulzy, at least be informative.

Since you think we're all soooooo simple minded and stupid, why don't you show your superior intelligence by posting AMAZING, informational threads? Seriously? I'm not joking here. I'm honestly asking you why the fuck have you NEVER ONCE posted an informative thread here? You call us all morons, but look at the guides we've posted. I made a guide about how to put on condoms properly. Is that boring and stupid? Maybe. Did I get flamed? No. Why? It's informative. It's useful to the site. Not everyone knows about it. I posted a guide on how to taste wine here: http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4662

Look at my thread. See how it's informative? That's what we want. I'm teaching people about a skill I have that others don't necessarily have. I'm promoting Read * Know * Do. That's totse's motto.

Do not fucking say people have not told you what they wanted. I've told you multiple times. Even Mayberry told you what we want. We want you to stop fucking acting like this site is your own personal blog. We want you to stop getting so emotional. Post informational threads, or be lulzy.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited September 2010
    This thread is fucking retarded. It's like some variety of mental venereal disease that causes unfunny internet drama. If I had any self respect I would drink until reading this was erased from memory :angry:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Like seriously? Y'all treat me like total utter shit for no reason, and I don't even hate any of you. In fact, I like most of you, despite the fact you're idiots and losers.

No seriously this right here is what you do. You start up a convo that is begging for people to talk about you. You provide no real story or input. Have some fun and post stupid shit on some of the funnier threads and help people out on other threads with there questions and stop trying to make everything about you. Seriously it is annoying and that is why i rip on you and have little to no respect for you. Get your act together or just leave. You are of no contribution except a few extra posts.

Oh and by the way I like how you say "i dont even hate any of you. In fact I like most of you, despite the fact you're all idiots and loosers." Seriously I question whether or not you were educated by wild boers. You are so dumn and contridict everything you say. Just get your shit together and maybe you can save yourself yet otherwise. STFU and GTFU.

I have spoken!!!OneOneOne
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    And fanglekai. We can tell her again and again what she needs to do but instead of taking the advice she shits on it and makes excuses. She fights help and asks for it. There is no helping her anymore. She needs to figure it out on her own otherwise not only her internet life will be destroyed so will her social life and most definitely her sex life as well. Unless that has yet to partake in which case she will never be able to lose the v card unless she starts acting like a normal teen and not a deranged crack addict looking for attention.
    edited September 2010
    If she could just learn to go with the flow and not let people get to her, she would actually be able to enjoy posting here but for some reason she keeps putting little obstacles in her own way that makes her angry and reluctant to change.

It's her teenage attitude. I told her about this in her thread about her mom abusing her, but oh no, she didn't listen to me then. I told her to quit bitching about her life because we really do not care. "This is totse. Kill yourself lol."
    edited September 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    And fanglekai. We can tell her again and again what she needs to do but instead of taking the advice she shits on it and makes excuses. She fights help and asks for it. There is no helping her anymore. She needs to figure it out on her own otherwise not only her internet life will be destroyed so will her social life and most definitely her sex life as well. Unless that has yet to partake in which case she will never be able to lose the v card unless she starts acting like a normal teen and not a deranged crack addict looking for attention.

I know, but I was sick of her claiming no one told her what we wanted. I told her tons of times. I told her again in this thread, so she can't continue to bitch about that anymore without losing what tiny amount of credibility she still has left.

She needs to learn to be informational, lulzy, or both.
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I've also mentioned her teenage attitude many times. She's always just complaining about everything here but never actually doing anything about it. If she can't listen to people's advice and just rejects it in that teenage way, I don't want to see her here.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here ever make any change at all, and I doubt most of the people could have made a change for the BETTER, unless they were like world's worst human beings before. You act like this is something you do to lots of people, but I've only ever seen it happen to me.

I mean, brandon's dumb posts, threads about spongebob. These are not incredibly intelligent or informative threads, yet no one freaks out at them.

You don't like it when people change for the better. You'd like it if I would change because you want me to, which may not even be "for the better".

It really seems like you're trying to portray this place as something it's not and never will be...

o ok well thanks 4 ratting me out namaste :o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited September 2010
    Don't worry brandon, she doesn't appreciate you. You might be dumb, but you are funny and that makes up for it :)
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I've also mentioned her teenage attitude many times. She's always just complaining about everything here but never actually doing anything about it. If she can't listen to people's advice and just rejects it in that teenage way, I don't want to see her here.

I feel the same way. I don't like that attitude here and I wish she'd learn how to get over herself and be a good poster. Learning how to handle posting on an internet forum like totse is actually a way to help yourself in life. If you can deal with shit here, you can learn how to deal with shit in the real world. It's all about handling different people's very diverse and sometimes really weird personalities.
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    o ok well thanks 4 ratting me out namaste :o:o:o:o:o:o

You have some of the funniest posts on the site. Your tripod fish thread is lulzy AND informative.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    No seriously brandon I know I rip on you a lot but I am just trolling you. You have given me many a laughs and deserve to be a totsean. As for namaste I do hate to lose a poster but she needs to learn to grow up. She has to learn to take some helpful criticism. She chooses to ignore us and not listen to us. Yeah we rip on her but thats because she is not listening to what we have to say to here about the matter. Its as if she has deemed everything as an insult to herself and its really just getting old and sad. I do hope she comes around though. She is a totsean and she has what it takes to be respected but she is not right now.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    i didn't read any replies in this thread yet but to answer your Q; you get way passionate about shit and a lot of the time, it's funny to read. Has nothing to do with 'you' so don't take offense to anything ~ it's just text on a screen; don't loose sight of that. :thumbsup:

:mad:ijuana, did i use semicolons right?? :confused:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    If there is no one here willing to give me that chance, then why waste my time and effort?

I'm pretty sure that giving you a chance is exactly what we're all doing here. We've told you what to do in order to be a better &T poster and so now your chance has started. Post quality threads giving information about something other than what is going on in your life. We're all here to learn something about all the thing around us in this world, not necessarily each other. Contribute something you saw very recently in the news or a funny video you didn't see here. If you really want to contribute write a guide, not only will that get you a bit of respect but it will also help the site out a lot.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    You're a blogger. Don't take that as an insult, consider it a compliment.
    It could be a useful trait if you could focus it in other areas besides yourself.
    Don't take shit so personally online. Your interactive quality will improve dramatically....trust me on this. If you learn how to take, you'll learn how to give.
    Don't take online advice as truth. Using a forum as an answer to all your problems isn't gonna work.
    We have trolls, you just have to get used to that. It was and still will be the &T way of life. To change that would be hypocritical to this forum
    You really need to get your life back on track, because it's showing in your emotional breakdowns.
    At first I thought troll, but now I'm starting to wonder.:confused:
    I really don't wanna see you go, not because we want the members or because we need dem bitchez in this forum but because you have the potential to be an asset to &T in a blog sorta way.
    Have your bitch and moans here but don't take that shit to heart.
    Take it sleazy....Fuck!..I do!;)
    edited September 2010
    I guess really the only good thing about these garbage threads is that the community gets to bond in fighting for a common cause.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, leave. We all hate you. You bring ZERO lulz factor into this site, so bounce. Who needs you. Bitch.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Missingmuse and bornkiller, both of those comments where exactly it actually. That is advice and it is sympathy. She doesnt understand that in saying these things we are trying to help her. Not bring her down. She needs to understand this. This is not a blog it is a community. We all have to help each other out. Make laughs when we need laughs and answer questions and all stuff like that. But we cant just use totse for ourselves. You have to help others out to and contribute. Thats all she needs to learn and she will be fine. But I think she is gone now. I hope someday that she comes back and has learned what it is that she needs to do.
This discussion has been closed.